I have decided to take on the Huffington Post

I have decided to take on the Huffington Post.

In this experiment I will be doing an entire hit of aerosal for an entire 15 minutes to kill enough braincells to find anything on this website as fact.

Anyone wish to join me in leftist conversion therapy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6W86bmK4nwI
youtu.be/eJO5iEtwBXA?t=5
youtube.com/watch?v=9yC7-JsR2Fk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

uhhh

If you support Trump, I'm not sure you have any brain cells left to spare.

This

>inb4 op inadvertently gasses himself like the like he is

swish

THIS

Ooooh! an edgy partisan snowflake.

What did she mean by this? youtube.com/watch?v=6W86bmK4nwI

I'm not the one butthurt over an election nor did I vote for Trump but nice try, sperg.

If you dont support him then by default you are a traitor.

Go back to Sup Forums

Dance, puppet. Dance!

an entire hit
for an entire 15 minuets

>thinks he can take a 15 minuet hit

boy you done retarded?

>an entire ht of aerosal for an entire 15 minutes

Fuck buddy it sounds like you already did

Husband of a friend died from doing duster.
I really wish you wouldn't.

samefag shill detected

In case you wonder... It's Amethyst from South Carolina.

The alt-right is an organization that helps retarded people? So we're helping the liberals?

I don't really see where the whole "trump iz a russian lul" thing comes from, and further than that, why the fuck would it matter? It feels like 1960 again with the amount of red scare happening in the libcuck party

2 rubles, some stale bread, and a pull of vodka have been deposited into your account.

Please don't do duster........

nice rebuttal

Says the puppet

>puppet!
>russian!
>hick!
>cousin-fucker!
Wow you're hurting my feelings, stop :(

no leftie i know would ever do anything as stupid.

> hur dur decided to take on breitbart/ infowars/ the_donald/ drudge report
> In this experiment I'm going to shoot myself in the face and see if i can find anything on this website as fact.

>anyone wish to join me in rightie conversion therapy?

I got a feeling you've been killing brain cells for a long while now.

inb4 retard OP kills themselves

did you support obama?

How about you start your car in the garage and hang out there for a while instead?

This

Spot the angry liberal

>implying they have friends

Nope. I'm not a nigger and I'm literate with an IQ above 10, so why would I have supported that ape?

youtu.be/eJO5iEtwBXA?t=5

>edgy

youtube.com/watch?v=9yC7-JsR2Fk

Nice dubs

Snowflakes are not that special under the same conditions they come out the same

What if I was to tell you all left wingers AND all right wingers are retarded? Try using a bit of logic to be a good moderate. View things on a case by case basis.

Or swallow the black pill, who cares.

If you support the political establishment, I'm not sure you have any left to spare either. Trump isn't some magic saviour, but he is literally our only way out of the death spiral we are in politically.

Our only choice is to support him against the corporations. When he does good thing, praise it like the sun. When he sucks their dick like they want, call him a cuck.

i think that makes you a traitor then

Liking Trump or the Huffington post makes you delusional.

I think you have not been paying attention for the past 50, or so, days.

Dump tails please

Up until he bailed out the corporations, letting them fuck us all in the ass.

Why tho

Shut up fag

Thanks

what the FUCK is going on in this comic? so that blue rabbit is the yellow rabbits son, but they both have two kids? This shit is like what would happen if GG allin was an autist

Nice I got double dubs

Are you......what? Trump against corporations?How high are you?

Trump sucks Goldman Sachs dick like it's going out of style. He's not standing up to anything. If you think he's anything but a snake-oil salesman out to further enrich himself, you've been bamboozled.

would being angry make someone wrong?

Is the text in the image about fighter jest a joke? I can't tell, because Trump just hired a former Boeing executive for #2 at the pentagon.

So how's that drainy swampy thing coming along?

These threads

You fucking dickcheese, I'm not saying Trump is perfect. I'm saying he is not "I have a public and private position because I'm bought by corporations" Hillary.

He is in bed with them, but he at least SEEMS like he hasn't been lobotomized by them. Their hands aren't so far up his ass he can't have other opinions.

I never said he was a GOOD chance to escape. Even one that is likely to work. But it is literally all we have.

Putin won't get reelected so Trump won't have his faggy Russian president Vladimir Putin in his pocket

You forgot the part where he hired Exxon CEO as Sec of State, or one of his wealthy donors as Sec of Education, or CEO of Breitbart and wealthy as fuck businessman as his top strategist....

Like you couldn't make this up.

I will agree that Americans completely dropped the ball during the primary and were forced to choose between two corrupt crooks.