Let's say two cars collide, both are dented but no one has sustained any harm. It is dark...

Let's say two cars collide, both are dented but no one has sustained any harm. It is dark. Party 1 speeds off and hides for the rest of the night, party 2 is Angry. Days later, an "agent" of party 2 finds YOU parked during temporary use of party 1's vehicle and attains your first name, pictures of the vehicle, cellphone number, and the *expired* tags on the car, which is not registered in party 1's name.

YOU and Party 1 have no money, no insurance, and no intention of confronting party 2 ever again. What steps are needed to effectively make this entire situation disappear? Please treat this as a serious inquiry.

Make sure they have none of that info. Otherwise you're hooped

Meaning? A first name and a cellphone number is enough? To a car that is not in your name?

/thread

Possession is 9/10 of the law. So if you drive when a cop pulls you over you are responsible. They can nothing. Now it's just he said she said

park car somewhere else put a car cover it on or just murder party 2 and hide bodies well

So, because aside from the (1/2) name and number, as long as you don't get pulled over you'll be fine, yeah? What about selling the vehicle?

Too boring; didn't read

Sweet

We'll spice it up by saying this is a real situation involving someone. Oooh, spicy.

Buyer should File for a lost title

Elaborate please?

laywer up. Gonna need it.

We're talking about the running and hiding route, not the legal route. Will the truck MORE LIKELY be traced back (obviously being pulled over is more likely) if they were to submit say, the plates to the cops

Licensed agent (IN and KY) here. Explain this shit a little bit better. Fuck using party 1, party 2, etc. just tell me like you were sitting on the other side of my desk. What's your relation to the owner? Is the vehicle titled in their name?

Owner is girlfriend. Situation is a t-boning at a stop sign, no one was injured but their car was dented. Girlfriend drove away.
I was in a parking lot with the car some days later and a friend of the person she collided with was waiting by the car. They have my cell, which they passed on. They took pictures of the dent, some shitty coverable decals the truck has, and the expired, not registered in her name license plate. I left, and plan on
>not getting pulled over
>hiding the truck around the back of where I stay
>never seeing these people again.
Shitty way to handle it, but I'm at the worst possible time in my life for something like this to happen, and I believe I can follow through with whatever method would neutralize this from my life

Oh yeah, and they have my first name. I plan on changing my cell number.

Okay, so she can get hit with leaving the scene of an accident, if the other party even claims they were injured she can get failure to render aid, and they can sue her for property damage, bodily injury, and depending on the state possibly personal injury (depends on tort law in your state). As for you, they took pics of her plates unless they are dipshits and will find her. If you want to get rid of this, you leave her ass. You had no responsibility to insure the car, nor could you, and if someone let's another person drive their vehicle it is implied that it is registered and insured. I get it... You have no money but this is why insurance goes up for everyone.

How will they find her? So they'll find the car period?

Unless there a actual police report on it then nothing gonna happen. Why the duck did she drive off. So she ran the stop sign?

Like she plans on selling it and the car isn't connected to her in any way except for her driving it (rarely) and it being in her driveway, and I have a place I can hide it.

I can only assume that with the pictures of the car and plates, they are going to file a police report if we don't comply.

I was just sent this

So hey there BLANK , BLANK wants to make a police report since you never called him,I was gonna talk with you about it tonight but since you aren't answering he's going to report it in the morning.So you might wanna get back to me tonight .We want to be mellow about this but me I know what you look like and I know what your vehicle looks like and I know where you live and I have the liscence plate number of that excursion I know a lot of folks around here how do you think I found you in the parking lot of the mall my homie called me,so I have many eyes out there plus there is only a phew excursions around here that have big dents in the front like that so it won't be hard for anyone to find so it would probably be in your best interest to get back to me for your girls sake

I imagine he doesn't know where I live, but maybe. So.

You are at the point where
A. You get with him and spend 1000$ or more to fix
B. You spend 1000$ or more on court and shit plus damages
C. Don't show up for nothing and get a lawyer to fit it

Leaving the scene of an accident is a felony. Hope your girlfriend likes jail. And her new lesbian girlfriend.

That sounds an awful lot like a threat.

Fun story, I got clipped by some white fat bitch and her nigger boyfriend and he tried to assault me, I probably would have been at fault if
A) I hadnt of overheard him yell at that cunt about her being on her phone
B) If he hadn't of tried, and failed, to "Beat my skull in"