ELO HELL IS REAL

ELO HELL IS REAL

anyone who disagrees is trolling.

You're garbage

Flex 5v5. Stop being a bitch youre fucking trash lmao. Go into regular ranked where it matters and your premade buddies cant carry you

going in game now wish me luck Dx

Garbage tier players get placed in garbage tier elos

team is worse

I solo queue in flex

Idk what to say. Its just a numbers game. If you are not compelete trash you should manage a 50% win rate and if your mmr is correct for your rank (or higher) you will gain more lp for a win than you lose for a defeat. That will mean you will climb. I believe every one can climb but it may take you 1000 games to get to gold whereas some one else may only take 100.

you obviously dont know how ranked works

you need AT LEAST a %66.6~ win rate to climb

you know that you can use two hands to play the game, right?

This is pretty bad. Dont play teemo he is not meta enough. Granted a good player could climb with him but you need the champ to carry you a bit. So pick that meta shit. Also dont solo q in flex thats retarded.

No you dont. It is simple when i win i gain 24 lp , when i lose i lose 14 lp. 50 % winrate means i am gaining more than losing. I had a 55% winrate and i am climbing.

LMFAO
I R SPESHUL SNOWFRAKE
I've been playing league of legends since 2010 and I can tell you that you're 100% wrong. Season 6 had an AATROX MAIN reach Challenger with a 58.16% win rate.

Stay bronze you stupid pile of shit, niggers like you are why I stopped playing the game. You don't even attempt to learn how to play properly, just spam co-op / ARAM games til level 30 and then immediately pollute the ranked queues. Fuck you and everyone like you, enjoy your stay in bronze, I promise that you'll NEVER get out.

>inb4 umad
Yup, I'm mad.

Play champions that can carry, lux isnt that hard of a carry

its better than solo Q, in flex I at least have a chance to be queue'd with people that are grouped and MAY play seriously.

thats not how it is for everyone idiot, I recieve less for a win that for a loss.

IF IT WAS EVEN (which it isnt) then it would be 2 wins to every loss (%66) to climb

for me its %75 or a 3:1 ratio to climb

and since im obviously the best player on my team this is a flawed system

and like i said, anyone who disagrees is trolling.

Yeah you are right. Im not op btw. But all he needs to do is play 1000 games and surly he will start to learn how to play a team game and climb.

121 last hits in a FIFTY SEVEN MINUTE GAME
>LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

first off trips. and secondly yeah you're probably right. this human being seems incapable of thriving in any team based environment, i doubt any amount of "practice" would help. oh well.

our specie is a joke.

I've also been playing since 2010 genius, I have years and years of screenshots to PROVE that im the best player on the team and that I DONT BELONG THERE

and anyone who disagrees is trolling.

i'm definitely trolling. i'm also not a permanent resident of bronze.

feels good to be a troll.

Maybe you should try getting good?

Oh damn your trolling or not serious. I guess with those last statements i sounds like you are hust trolling. But anyway, if you lose more lp for a lose than you gain for a win then your mmr is lower than your rank.

Ight i might be going crazy but what's with all the old pasta threads tonight, is one person actively reposting all this stuff to fool anons. Has no one noticed this yet.

ANTHONY WEINER DOG!!!

your net worth is fucking trash in all of these screenshots, glad the system is working and keeping shitters like you down where you belong

This thread smells fishy. I guess gone are the days when real conversations happen on b.

aprende a farmear gordo down

Lol 51 farm at 38mins and mad

your gold is consistently lower than everyone else....

Lol your builds are trash in every game. You play support and not good ones. You don't build sightstone as a support. One thing that prevents your team from getting caught out over and over is good vision. If you absolutely must play support, okay one that can 1v5 take over a game when you get ahead like brand, not fucking teemo

its support you f'ng noob shitter

The entire LoL community is ELO hell. I'm just glad you're all hopelessly addicted and stay quarantined in your garbage game

You guys didn't have a tank to hard engage on them

>implying that people only play one fucking video game

Nice 2 year old screenshot m8

ranked is over rated and a waste of time,
I mean fuck the matches take just under an hour and then multiply that by the retarded amount of matches you must win so you can climb through bronze or sliver or gold, and for what? a border, badge next to your icon and bragging rights that only other gamer/geeks/betas will care about?
Fuck that shit!
play normal's or that special game rotation and wait for the next season because ranked inst worth playing past the those 10 matches

Nice support Lux build. fucking lawl

Were you support Lux with no support items? Why did your ADC die so much?

Only like 10 cs more than your Lux. Where is your gold? You have one complete item and boots at 24 minutes.

Is this a ks game? MF was better than you

Stop playing Teemo and sitting top

You're in bronze for a reason. Learn to carry

>Were you support Lux with no support items? Why did your ADC die so much?

Cause he didn't buy sightstone or any of the other support items lawl

>Elo hell

lol ok

d1 trash

u got me, im so offended

your on my list btw

at least give me your ign so i can thank u post game properly babe

ELO hell isn't real. Even if 100% of other players in your league are complete trash, you have a 50% chance of getting them on the enemy team as well as your own team. The only variable is yourself.

Also, your winrate isn't only dictated by your laning or your k/d, but also your sense of meta-game and shot-calling for objectives and wave control. I got to diamond with a NEGATIVE k/d. I died more than I got kills (as a top lane main) and was still able to climb to D3

Try playing actual supports, the team needs it

OP you're just shit i could boost your account to diamond + easily...

Stop laying that shitty ass fucking game you high school faggot.

Jungle, braindead ass role. Could reach challenjour playin with 1 hand.

why arent you challenjour then user

>no sightstone
>athenes
>playing lux support at all
no it's you

I'd rather kms than go challenger playing jung. Disgusting. Junglers belong 1 tier down

You should play a real champ like i use to before i got banned.

Nautilus >all the crap you play

>24 minutes
>62 farm
>HURR DURR IT'S NOT MY FAULT
Either work on improving yourself or just quit the game, players like you are the problem in this game.

Again, your farm sucks and you blame everybody else. You probably don't even roam or put pressure anywhere else in the map except your lane. just kys

gtfo taiga you trash shitter

>playing since 2010
>cant get more than 100 cs
kyskyskyskyskyskys

He is support if you look at their line up.
Hurdur am I right?

>plays supp
>no gold item
>no ss
>takes 7 kills from team
>thinks they are playing mid

holy fuck bronzies are unreal. learn how to play a fucking support you dumb fuck. lux as supp has a terrible winrate for a reason.

dont bother hiding your name, we're not stupd here
(op btw)

you're all fucking trash boats I could go galio adc and play without a keyboard and still place above bronze

a %50 win rate isnt enough to climb

I have explained this over and over again

you are either mentally handicapped or trolling.

LOL 51 CS IN A 38 MIN GAME HOW DO YOU HAVE ANY PRIDE LEFT

Am I doin it rite?

zaphikel is my favorite fucking troll. I love it.

If he's serious I actually feel bad, if not he's a godlike troll.

Whoops. heres the victory

>normal draft

lmfao

you're dumber than OP

URF or die.

Ranked is just if you wanna brag to other PC gamers, and for the gifts.

Normals and ARAM are where it's at. No pressure, no cares, no hassle. Just get in and have fun.

Also, the zyra changes are pure shit. BRING BACK SPELLVAMP ITEMS TOO!

>Implying people in norms are any less braindead than ranked.

>Nautilus

Mah nigga

Exactly. 50% chance to have good teammates, 50% chance to have bad teammates. The only variable in the equation is yourself.

they absolutely try less 100 percent. Get out of silver and you'll see that

nah you're just shit at the game and can't handle being garbage in a competitive mode. Stay with the babies in URF and ARAM please, don't leak into ranked, thanks.

>least farm
>least gold made
>lowest level
>least farm
>lowest level
>least farm
>16 kills. still lost.

I'm noticing a pattern that you're trash at farming and keeping up in levels.

Yet you're convinced that anyone who thinks you're the problem is "trolling".

Work on your self awareness, and then your map awareness.
Be a fucking team player. A loss is owned by the entire team. If you couldn't take what you had and make it into a victory, then own that failure. Don't make fucking excuses, because that's what bronzefags do.
>hurr durr elo hell
Said like someone who belongs in bronze.

t. I was diamond when I actually played this trash tier game.

Nah, she´s viable as much mages if you know how to pull it off, but op is just a fking bronze :^)

at least @ me on twitter for the dank flame or post your ign

>be me
>supporting with Karma and Zyra because if your mid is shit, you can always cover.
>tfw your mid has been shit the last dozen or so times

i dont really care considering i didnt censor other players, it was just in my folder from a while back.

wrong. lux is garbage as support.

nah im just trolling. I'm a d4 shitter rn, just wanted to let you know I found who you were hehe

>leaked into rank

Nah, you can keep your asscancer to yourself. The game is meant for playing, not obsessing over. Bait harder.

lmao there's a reason i'm in bronze and it's cause i'm shit and cant carry. but i've been getting lucky with my teams the past couple games.

both teams cant feed

your theory that its equal and all my fault is moronic and the YEARS of screenshots that show this

elo hell is real

OK op , seems from your farm and team composition , you´re designated as supp on all these games, and still you dont play nor buy support , so you´re stuck because you don´t understand how this game works and you just think dmg and kills are better than objectives/control, learn the game and then come here shitpost

history for anyone who's interested

>being this much of an obvious tryhard
I found the faggot, guys! It might actually be OP too!

enjoy your little field trip to the howling abyss buddy! Hope you don't get a splinter :^)

only people who actually enjoy aram and urf are the shitters who have no brainpower to play the actual game the way its supposed to be played. IT's like bowling with bumpers or riding a bike with training wheels. Don't forget your helmet retard

plenty of people know who I am, I don't really keep my identity much of a secret.

Dude I can play any fucking mage bot and make it work into diamond, we´re talking low elo trash, meta doesn´t matter unless you´re playing 5 v 5 in high elos

Some people will just never be pro. That's ok.

if elo hell isn't real then explain this

true I guess. But lux is objectively a pretty terrible support.

I just love it when my ADC is a hungry fucjer who blames me for shiekding them instead of attacking at lv2.

Bitch, the fuck do you think I can do as a Karma and start with shield?

>this triggered

Tumblr got tired of you, or something?

Ofcourse she is, can you make her work diamond and below? Hell yeah, you can make anything work in low elo

Playing lux as support is like playing an ADC as support. Early game you can get by with her base damage and stats, but she's extremely item dependent to do any damage.

Vel'Koz on the other hand just does a shitload of damage, regardless of build.

>le tumblr meme XDDDD

pretty sure they would be the ones playing only urf and ARAM cause of their lack of talent.

if you play karma and get the shield before lvl 3 you need to get gud user

This cunt again. He's made 50 other threads before like this. He ignores all input, argues everything, and bitches constantly. He's either a troll or autistic. Sage.

gtfo retards

You can always carry harder

the real travesty here is playing league

Dude, just accept you got called out for being a fag. It's not the first time, is it?

Holy shit your builds are garbage. Learn to play before you complain about elo hell you stupid nigger