Watching Calling All Cars

>watching Calling All Cars
>episode where Bobby comes to terms with Karen's death
>scene where Janice and Bobby eat Karen's last Ziti
>wine glass abruptly moves
>no table cloth and janice's hands are at her side
>scene before, Janice says the dead have nothing to say to us

Holy shit this spooked the hell out of me.

You watch this show for its realism and then every once in a while, maybe 5 or 6 times in the show's duration, this paranormal stuff happens. Jesus

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qiANSNcyi5A
youtube.com/watch?v=CYBYQn_WoXs
youtube.com/watch?v=7CJLDERGmDw
youtube.com/watch?v=E4VxewepbYk
youtube.com/watch?v=RgTwZnAXunU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How many minutes into the ep?

Holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=qiANSNcyi5A

What did she mean by this?

>maybe 5 or 6 times in the show's duration, this paranormal stuff happens.

its fucking awesome right? the way it all culminated in the coma dreams. show is the GOAT

42:30

HOLY SHEEIT

youtube.com/watch?v=CYBYQn_WoXs

How does it all culminate in the coma dreams?

Oh fuck

is that edited

>Those scenes when Tony would have sex with some woman, a shadow of Carm would always be hidden.

Pretty spooky.

How did the medium know about Sil's murders?
Was he really FBI?
Was it SATANIC BLACK MAGIC?

>that Virgin Mary apparition

I fucking shat my pants, goddamn David Chase you jew fuck

>It's a Paulie's babbling gives Tony extreme agita even while comatose and sends him into cardiac arrest episode

HEHE

That was legit spooky. Damn.

THIS
SHIT
RIGHT
HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=7CJLDERGmDw

also Furio's little joke is funny

>Poppin' Fresh
What did he mean by that?

>Chis shots him in the foot and says "it happens"
>referencing the scene in Goodfellas where his character gets shot in the foot by a mobster for no reason

B R A V O C H A S E

youtube.com/watch?v=E4VxewepbYk

That's the official name of the Pillsbury Doughboy.

>Chris BTFO him so hard he became a gay mobster

maybe culminate isn't the right word. its the big payoff for all the hints of an element of the supernatural in the show. We know about the psychic, we see the dreams, we see pussy in the mirror, the 3 o clock thing etc. then we get 2 episodes of tony in whats basically limbo. like that's the big backdrop of all those supernatural hints and shit, if that makes sense

Nope.

Wait what?

>sound of door creaking

Creepy shit right here
always made me feel uneasy

Best 'paranormal' scene is when Paulie goes to the psychic with Carla and gets told to leave because of all the dead people following him.

That's how it is IRL

I don't believe in lots of shit, but sometimes weird stuff just happens...

"How 'bout the fact I hate my fucking son?"

Man, The Sopranos had some truly unnerving supernatural moments, my favorite being Paulie's Virgin Mary.

SATANIC
BLACK
MAGIC

I was just listening to the sopranos theme when i saw this thread
Woaah

there's a Sopranos thread up at all times, multiple even

not a big deal

FUCKING QUEERS

what is it?

Nah, I lied.

Would've been cool though.

A Moolinyan

Gloria.

remember that episode where Paulie is going into the Bing early and then sees the virgin mary and there's a hard cut to the virgin mary floating there and loud guitar riff and she's gone?

good show

TRIGGERED

I wonder if that guy is from Boston

Delete this

SICK SHIT

>You watch this show for its realism and then every once in a while, maybe 5 or 6 times in the show's duration, this paranormal stuff happens. Jesus

I'll admit pic related caught me by fucking surprise. It's actually kind of unsettling if you're not expecting it

>that slight sway she makes as she floats there

Chase does horror better than actual horror directors

Their romance was fucking disgusting. The actors wouldn't even commit to kissing properly so it always looked a bit robotic and fake

And comedy

I thought it's meant to look a bit off?

literally the scariest thing ive ever seen in tv or film

chase is a fucking asshole for doing that

It felt like they couldn't simulate passion properly. Tony and Carmela looks realistic as fuck when they're making out

What episode is that fellas?

How do people like you survive daily life? You can't google Sopranos virgin mary scary

Fuck you I did.

I also thought it looked forced. But didn't the idea that Vito was gay come from the actor?

S6AE9 "The Ride"

Beats me

who /loyle/ here?

wew

>Reducing the greatest artistic work of the last 20 years to "le epin" memes.

>greatest artistic work of the last 20 years
The middlebrow age is upon us.

SHE
WAS
A
HOOER

Back to Sup Forumsideogames you go, art infant.

>middlebrow

As someone that has in the past decade autistically scoured the field of TV for shows as good as Sopranos: Fuck you

I've yet to find a show as consistently high quality and across-the-board believable. 86 episodes and not a SINGLE bad one, even the weakest are strong 9/10s

spooked

For me Justified comes awfully close

>86 episodes and not a SINGLE bad one
Pine Barrens is the single blight on the show imo. It's like Plebentino burst onto the set and made an episode. At least the Paulie/Christopher section. Actual fedoracore.

Fucking Season 5 man, fucking Ava's prison shit handbraked everything in the worse way possible

>blight

It's a great episode but it has kinda been memed out of proportion. Mostly plebs that actually care about Valery's fate and desperately want closure on that

That's because you are stupid. Justified is a live action saturday morning cartoon that doesn't compare to the hard art intellectualism of The Sopranos in the least. Mad Men and Deadwood are the only works that belong in the same conversation as the sopranos and even those aren't as accomplished.

Watch Justified and you may as well be watching breaking bad or the shield. It's artless filth for video game corrupted minds.

>It's a great episode
The non-Paulie/Christopher parts are in line with the usual quality but when rewatching I tremble with rage for the entire duration of the main plot scenes. I see adult video game players shouting "BASED" and "COMFY" as cheeto dust sprays out of their mouths. The very fact that these people were enabled by this episodes means that something went seriously wrong.

What's up with the episode "Chasing It"? I just watched the entire series for the first time and couldn't believe how out of place this one episode felt.

They introduced a bunch of shit in the final stretch of the series and then never bring it up again in the following episodes. Tony just all of the sudden has a gambling problem and gets into one of the worse fights he's been in with Carm and then it's all forgiven and forgotten by the next episode?

I didn't actually disagree with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=RgTwZnAXunU
>Paulie legit sees the supernatural all the time
>Responds by calling them "fucking queeahs!"
Love it.

Or when Paulie sees the Virgin Mary in the Bing. FUGGG

I finished the show for the first time 2 days ago, and i think it's one of the best things i've seen.

All i can feel for the the last 2 or so seasons is sadness caused by James Gandolfini's death. The only time i ever saw him before was in True Romance long ago, but in The Sopranos is shines brightest, even more than Bryan Cranston as Walter White.

What are you talking about, Tony's always been a degenerate gambler, the episode slightly felt out of place because it was filmed by digital cameras.

anons, anyone else's favorite episode is the one where Adriana gets clipped ? I nearly cried when that episode ended, and not cuz of Ad, just the general feels i had were overwhelming.

If not, what's your fav episode ?

a oliva-shaped silhouette
also death / thanatos

Christopher.

Faggots just don't get it.

CARMELA

WE WUZ