en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cottage
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lund
youtu.be/NmcJD6_DwFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cottage

Banter

inb4 Karánsebes and Pont Saint Louis

Truly our greadest ally :-DDDD

Watch it leaf, or you'll be in a battle you never win.

One of our archipielago far into the Pacific Ocean got occupied by the bolivian navy

what the fuck were you cunts doing in texel

>running away
>decisive win
i thought russians were tough, not fucking cowards.

you know...dutch girls are beautiful. we got into a fight with germans because they couldn't handle the competition, it all ended when canadian freedom bringers came in and enriched u with freedom, germans got arrested and we got permit to settle in texel with our beautiful dutch fiancees, that's why half texel houses are owned by georgians.

clearly not the germans fucking rekt you lmao

>tell the egyptians soviet planes aren't shit and it's all their pilots fault
>proceed to fall for a trick egyptian pilots already know about and get annihilated

Kek, during the Crimean war they burnt their own fleet when they seen the British and French approaching.

key word there was *canadian freedom bringers*
anyways yeah they rekked us but we rekked dutch girls, how bout dat.

this shit always gets me

Why are Russians afraid of us ?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lund

they will never understand chivalry spirit

russians afraid of french, french afraid of germans, russians rekked germans...duh go figure.

>not posting battle of narva
>posting beating lego country as a greatest achievement

>french afraid of germans

My ass. I could literally DESTROY A SISSY KRAUT RIGHT NOW.

Another one, lads.

See
We have a lot of great victorys, we were amazing at it

this is now a whiteys get humbled thread

that's what your grandfa said in 1940, after six weeks he was in concentration lager.

Actually, he was just POW

He tried to escape, failed, said "fuck it" and screwed Polish and German girls.

How are these ones embarrassing? Suomussalmi, Otumba, Rorke's Drift, Blood River, Sarikamiş - those are embarrassments.

>Japan (not present)
Every time

The French should've won, in all honesty.

>the (((russian empire)))

Another Anglo puppet state.

if he had screwed german girls they would've probably killed him tho.
>implying marrying ugly dutch girls after getting btfo-d by krauts isn't embarassing.

We're always right.

This is why the eternal anglo always try to "stop" us, because he doesn't want the world to live in peace and prosperity.

Maybe.

At least he fucked Polish cutes, that's what my father told me.

pussios

t.

beating zulus who had spears and bows and arrows isn't great achievement.
i can name too many battles won against muslims so i will just post this.

>score unimpressive victory against tribesmen armed with stones and spears

British military history in one sentence

ahahahahahaha your grandfa was for real bragging taht he was fucking german girls ? top fucking kek, he probably was celebrity of your city/village for saying that xD, i actually thought u were making it up.

That was by far the worst embarrassment suffered by the Spanish military ever, regardless of what the eternal Anglo says about the Armada or Trafalgar. Annual paved the way for modern war, as we retaliated with aerial bombings on civilian populations (which would be replicated by the Japanese in China and then the Europeans in WW2) and a combined arms assault in Alhucemas - something that the world was scared to do since Gallipoli. Besides, Annual led to the Civil War that would define modern Spanish history.

>xD

Okay, now, I'm really triggered.

Kicked your orange backsides out of South Africa didn't we?

Actually we had alot battles on start
They were useless anyway and prevented britshit fleet from entering the harbour

why ?

>Battles between the two most inept autistic empires in European history
I expected no less

How come there are no South African posters here, by the way?

the second boer war was just as disastrous for the brits as it was for the boers

It had literally no impact on Britain what so ever, other than the realisation that they needed to introduce health care because the working class where too malnourished to serve.

why aren't you taking boer refugees but taking blacks/arabs tho ? some literally immigrated georgia because you wouldn't accept them.

Quintessential Englishmen BTFO
delete

>on Britain
yea no shit nor did it on the netherlands

because they dont see themselves as dutch people anymore

OH, you want to say that black and arabs see themselves as dutch and that's the reason you are taking them in ?

Then why the fuck did you bring it up. Autist.

The entire Texas Revolution was a colossal embarrassment for Mexico. They had no business whatsoever failing to put down the Texas rebellion.

no i'm saying they don't want to come here
among the shitskins there were also many other europeans but they fucked off home because they're not shit people

i didn't bring britain up at all i said brits, the brits who were in south africa "removing" the boers
are you dense

>Embarrasing

For who?
Georgian traitors, killing their German comrades while they were sleeping?

>the captured mutineers were ordered to dig their own graves, remove their German uniforms, and be executed.

Well deserved.

All war is embarrassing

Genuine retard

when i was visiting netherlands every 2nd was literally arab/black.
dude you believe that they don't want to come there ? they are literally getting killed everyday they are so desperate to escape it that some immigrated to georgia lol, and actually lots join french legion just to run away from south africa. you don't accept them becuz your government only wants arabs probably.

quality oc for the thread

as i said it was embarassing for georgians, not because they joined nazis in teh first place and second place failing to defeat nazis, and in the third place for staying in netherlands and marrying ugly dutch girls.

Danish military history since the 15th century is comedy gold, with the notable exception of the first Schleswig war.

best ally

actually you were dumb, forcing anti communists to fight americans, they are anti communists for reason lol you had to send them in eastern front not to defend your western front, they aren't your slaves you can't expect them to do your bidding they did the right thing to rebel, against arrogant german fgts

ok

well you have any other reason why boers immigrating in georgia and not rich af netherlands ?

*Crags of Tumbledown starts playing*

The retaking of the Falkland Islands was considered extremely difficult. The U.S. Navy considered a successful counter-invasion by the British "...a military impossibility."[53]Firstly, the British were significantly constrained by the disparity in deployable air cover.[54]The British had 42 aircraft (28Sea Harriersand 14Harrier GR.3s) available for air combat operations,[55]against approximately 122 serviceable jet fighters, of which about 50 were used asair superiority fightersand the remainder asstrike aircraft, inArgentina's air forces during the war.[56]Crucially, the British lackedairborne early warning and control(AEW) aircraft. Planning also considered the Argentine surface fleet and the threat posed byExocet-equipped vessels or the twoType 209submarines.[57]

many did after the fall of rhodesia
i've met a few south africans here and there, young ones too but they never seem to like it here because its so different from their homeland

WAIT, but in rhodesia there were british colonists not boers right ?

>second place failing to defeat nazis
Well, they were pretty good at killing sleeping comrades. At least they have that going for them.
Thank god nearly all of them were executed and the survivors send to gulag by the Russians.

Was a bit naiv anyways to use soviet POWs to fight for Germany.

>be Argentine
>get captured

it was led by the british but it had many boer/dutch/dutch indie inhabitants who went there after the fall of the dutch indies and weren't very welcome in the netherlands because muh human rights at the time

>133,298 captured

What the fuck Italy

They all surrendered as soon as they were told they would be interned in French and British colonies that had been emptied of men.

youtu.be/NmcJD6_DwFE

you get treated how you treat others, they aren't your slaves to send them 10k miles away from their home, most of those guys family were killed by commies, they want revenge and you send them in texel in literally nowhere. what you expect, i would do the same thing that's biggest bigotry by germans there.
can't believe that you lost some spear armed indonesians tho.

ez pizzy

Our military is the most overrated in history.

we didn't lose the battle there was immense political pressure on every country who still had colonies after ww2