Minimalist Film Posters

What are some of Sup Forums's favourite minimalist movie posters? I saw this Blade Runner one on Tumblr and thought it was pretty awesome.

Overly literal.
Relies on and spoils reveal.
Unaesthetic and no creativity.
Immature.

I get the feeling you don't actually want to be in this thread

I just see that stupid blade runner poster every day.

Trying to be too clever.

made this myself :>

Inconsistent.

no, the bladerunner poster is stupid

Christ I hate these fucking things, every single one is completely garbage at conveying the information a poster needs to convey.

It's just for pretentious film hipsters to feed off each other's egos because they can understand the references the posters are communicating. It makes them feel like they are part of a special club having seen a film that is seen by everyone else yet they can pretend it's a niche, underground arthouse canvas equivalent. This completely defeats the purpose of a poster.

This is such fine bait it still makes me mad to look at all these years later. Reditkino at its finest.

jej

He's running on a blade. It really makes you think.

Heh.

I'm 600% certain that the only people continually reposting these shitty posters in these shitty threads are the creators of the shitty minimalist posters. They're plugging their own horribly designed shitstains in an effort to gain recognition or to sell a few wallscrolls from their etsy page.

please stop posting
please stop posting this crap

it takes the title literally

P O E T R Y

if this is a satire poster that is pretty funny desu