What does an average ethnic Spaniard/Spanish male/female look like?

What does an average ethnic Spaniard/Spanish male/female look like?

Been doing some research, Spain is heavily multicultural. 68% of Spain are natives, the rest are foreign-born, descendants of foreign-born, mixed breeds, Jews, and the native and foreign gypsies there.

Other urls found in this thread:

portuguesephenotype.blogspot.pt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Like this

be honest user. Forget the moor memes and post an average.

Inb4 that autistic CHI that always posts a pic of himself to "prove" he is a spaniard.

can be found easily, but the two I posted are the most common types I think, at least in central-west Spain, south, east and north may differ a bit

northern influenced phenotype

OK.

It's difficult to find pictures of "native ethnic Spaniards" alone. You can try looking for pictures of local teams of minority sports, universities, local police departments, politicians... Such environments are still "free" of foreign people/gypsies/etc.

Here's an example: Congressmen and senators from Castilla y León.

southern influenced phenotype

>tfw no spanish gf
Should i kidnap some naive qt spanish tourist?

There is no average, they have people who are as white looking as north europeans, they have people who look straight up arab and everything in between.

>light eyes

Pretty much this

?

Average Spaniard doesn't have light eyes.

it's difficult to talk about the average, they don't look all similar like in nordic or sub-saharan countries, but maybe this

That's not true
Most common thing are brown eyes, but it's like 50% brown 50% the rest

I wouldn't say so, 70-80% brown
t. Spaniard

That's delusional and now you're hijacking the thread.

>50/50
>most common

What the fuck

>green/blue/light brown

Maybe up to 65%
But I know a lot of prople without dark brown eyes

>how do you feel?

Fucking feminism hahaha

Something like 20-30% of the population has light eyes. That's hardly average.

Light brown is still brown

>50% brown 50% the rest

Nope. Maybe 70-30.

There's a curious thing though. I like visiting rural areas and in certain places e.g. a small valley you can find that everyone has a common feature, e.g. blue eyes, darker skin, broader jaws. Features that are different from the people living in the neigbouring valley.

depends where, people down south are brown as shit, not a meme, a lot of them are literally half berber, it's sad tbf

She has a very warm calming face to look at, like she is about to grin at you

your lie is retarded

this is the average, but I'd say it's more fat than pic

>doubt
It's more likely 85-15, maybe 80-20 at most.

>all these old women with blond colored hair
makes you think huh

absolutely tartesian
disgusting.

Tough question actually. Almost any Euro can pass as native if they are not from the East.

I've met Spaniards and Portuguese who like Germans, others who look like Southern Italians and others who kinda seemed Dutch.

It's not uncommon for people here having a group a friends that looks like a mix of Euros.

I live in an area where for example is kinda easy to find people who look like they jumped off the boat from the British Isles.

So to be objective:

You can be a native and look like:

A Germand/Brit/Dutch. However not TOO far North. A very platinum blonde Swede will not do, but a blonde or dirty blonde will do (I'm one I can give a good feedback on that aspect).
A French since the line in Southern France and Spain is small. And of course where memes come from: Southern as fuck looks bordering on North Africa but not quite. Those can be found as well (more in the South but they do occur in the North with people moving).

So this is what passes as native. What doesn't pass: Literal North Africans, Africans and Asians or Turks for obvious reasons.

Eastern Euros and Finns. And very Northern Euros (Swedes, Norwegians).

Any Spaniard can correct if this isn't it more or less.

p.s I'm talking about what I see in my area everyday.

Could a half anglo half pinoy shitskin pass as a local in portugal?

I need to see a pic.

Andalucians are usually paler than Catalans and the latter have the biggest % of French blood in the country. In fact you can find browner people in the interior or the north than in some areas of Andalucia

>depends where, people down south are brown as shit, not a meme, a lot of them are literally half berber, it's sad tbf

I'm from the North and I don't notice any major difference when I go to Southern Spain, except that maybe they're a bit more tanned and there are more gypsies.

Moroccans IMO look quite different from southern Spaniards because they usually have curly hair and their faces look different, more "bony". In fact darker Spaniards look more like Arabs or Syrians than Moroccans.

Andalucians had Germans imported to the area thanks to Charles V.

Still the darkest though, I've visited.

Catalans (actual catalans) are swarthy as fuck.

Never been to Catalunha.

I've visited Galicia, Asturias, Andalucia and the Basques.

Kek, I just reverse imaged searched a picture of me and it came up with a middle aged shitskin living in tarsus district
>search tarsus district
>its in turkey
Fucks sake man I didn't ask for this

Why are there so many portuguese in this thread? Do they look like spaniards?

And Catalonia is the region were the Moors stayed the least. Probably Phoenician or Greek influence

Pep is swarthy as fuck. Jesus. It's like he spawned in the middle of Mediterranean.

Can you distinguish a spaniard from a portuguese just by looks?

No

Her skirt is too short

I dont know if it was a coincidence or not but i think that catalans are darker than other spanish people

Personally, I can't.

This is for Portuguese.

portuguesephenotype.blogspot.pt/

Same for Spanish more or less. Big differences are only East West, North South.

They are the swarthiest by far. The pale ones are Andalusians up there unironically

Lmao I would look like a tourist from Northern Europe near Xavi. I can somewhat understand the Moor meme when I see guys like these.

But Catalonia spent under moorish time the least. Catalans are just swarthy. Probably Greek and Phoenician influence

dark or light, I love sexy Iberian women. they're tired of their short, skinny men and love some Balkan thuggery

Greeks are manlets and pretty fat in my experience

I can't even tell a Spaniard from an Italian or a Croat, let alone Portugal which is much closer.

quads confirms

Morocco is just as diverse as Spain, moron, so that "bony face curly hair" thing is utterly falso.

>bony face curly hair
Most Moroccans have nigger blood and it is pretty obvious when you see them

It's weird honestly.

You have no idea what you're talking about, don't you?

Dude it is genetics. Moroccans are25% nigger or higher.

>portuguesephenotype.blogspot.pt/
For the thirtieth time, no it isn't. No way that is the average, absolutely no way. That is a sample of mostly high class lisboners, cherrypicked for light features.

you're bullshitting

Not really Mohammed.There were tons of nigger slaves in Morocco.They didn't dissapear just diluted in your alredy shit genepool

>68% of Spain are natives, the rest are foreign-born, descendants of foreign-born, mixed breeds, Jews, and the native and foreign gypsies there
citation needed

>Brown or dark brown hair, can also be really light brown almost blond or really dark brown almost pitch black.
>Every shade of brown and green eyes, can be blue sometimes.
>Pale to slighly tanned natural skin, usually olive tones like in pic related but pink isn't uncommon.
>Roman noses, but not as much as in Italy.
>Hairy

you're embarrassing yourself.

Moroccans don't look part bla-

Why so butthurt? It is pretty obvious

why are you so intent on proving an arab country is 25% niggerish?

Fine, I will let you have it. Now stop your autistic spergie.

This is average in my town and within my group of family and friends.

And most of low class are new Christians so what do you expect. Blame Marquês.

All North Africans here look like Ronaldo.

>arab
Arab is a meme term.Half of Sudan is arab and they are niggers

And spanish is a meme term since you fuckers have at least 20 ethnicities and most of them aren't even Iberian

>And spanish is a meme term since you fuckers have at least 20 ethnicities and most of them aren't even Iberian
Maybe.You are still a nigger

And so are you, amigo.

WE

I am pretty pale but there are a lot of swarthy spaniards like Raúl.Most Moroccans are 40% nigger.

See

Why are you so hateful towards us? One of us cucked your novia away? Or is it an unemployment thing?

I am not being hateful.It is a fact that Moroccans have high nigger admixture nigger.Why are you so racist against your ancestors?

Best looking people on Earth desu along with Italians

>It is a fact that Moroccans have high nigger admixture nigger

This is not true. Not one bit.

>Why are you so racist against your ancestors?

Rejecting false statements is not racism

t. Mehmet.

BLACKED

wtf i love tunisia now

>The 1/3 nigger Moro literally killed himself after realising he has always been a nigger

Holy shit, Algeria got seriously BAGUETTED

This one is the most honest

Just watch spanish tv there's a few blondes and redheads but the average Spaniard is white skin, not germanic white but a kind of colored white, dark hair and dark or light eyes

Wow, Tunisia confirmed for being the last true North African country.

Antonio Banderas looks different without his signature tan

You know he was a mexican sex symbol here in the US ? Don't think people knew he was from Spain

He literally burns his skin on daily basis to look more exotic, this is pre Hollywood Banderas.

Iker Casillas would be a nice example for men for instance

Accurate

Second one isn't even Spanish.

where did that come from? Tunisia having just 1% of SSA would be extraordinary since even most of Spain has higher than that.

unless some of it is in hidden in that "Greater Maghreb" part