Ask an 18 year old target employee anything. Will answer as detailed as possible

Ask an 18 year old target employee anything. Will answer as detailed as possible.

When the hell will you guys have Nintendo Switches in stock?

Why do you guys hire so many trans, gays, blacks, and arabs? Every target I go to has the most of the scum working for them.

Whenever Nintendo stops fucking us by sending us two or three on our truck days. We hate it too, we deal with soccer moms getting all "REEEEE MY SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE" at 5:30pm when we sold out 20 minutes after we opened.

Target has to keep the image of being "people friendly". Hence why we hire niggers, spics, illegals, and "Bobby Sues".

I just researched Target, and they have one of the most diverse workforce in the nation. And they train their managers on how to make a diverse workforce work.

I do like shopping at Target over trashy ass Wal-Mart, though. My only issue with my local target: while the female clothes section is always stocked and neat, the men's section is always out of stock on several items, nasty, and not neat.

The Soft-Lines (clothing) ladies are specifically told to spend most of their attention on the Women's clothing sections. They know that girls will take the time to examine everything they buy, while men will tend to come, look for a few minutes at shirts, jeans, etc, and then walk off to other areas.
That's not to say they don't pay attention to Men's clothing. It's just that women are willing to spend more money on clothing so it's a bit of a priority.

How strict is security and how can I get away with shoplifting lol

>It's just that women are willing to spend more money on clothing so it's a bit of a priority.

Wrong. More correctly, women tend to spend more money on off-brand clothes because they can get away with it –at least in my area. If you're a male wearing off-brand clothes from Wal-Mart, people will burn your ass.

I only get socks, briefs, PJs, house shoes, and white and black v-necks from target, and a lot of that shit is missing, or low in stock.

Small stores have one AP (Asset Protection), larger stores have 2-3. But larger stores also have TPS (Basically receipt checkers). Employees are also taught to assess situations and intervene with "Can I help you find something?" 9 times outta 10 it works and people dump shit they were caught trying to steal. Most of the spider wraps are duds, and AP cant apprehend offsite, they rely on the police. But keep in mind, AP are usually in street clothes and blend in REALLY fucking well. But if you see someone casually following you, be suspicious. Also, most of the cameras are real but only some record in color.

I don't work in soft-lines so I only know what I've picked up on or have been told.

I'm gonna go in the ladies room and take a spite shit in the sink. I'm feeling a little feminine today. Is that okay with you?

KEK

Where do you work?

bag my groceries correctly bitch boy pleb. oh, you don't do that? back to collecting and pushing carts. hahahahahhahahahahahahah

sage

I don't clean the bathrooms, go ahead.

What about if u switch sticker prices? Or stuff items into other items?

How long did it take for them to call you for orientation?

You're not wallet, bank account, or title (bagger). So why are you slaving away for a few dollars to buy shit you don't need to impress others you don't like?

walmart employee here ask any questions

Sams club.
I do cashier sometimes, though I don't collect carts. We have dedicated employees for that.
Most cashiers won't notice, but some have a keen eye and can notice if they've been shoddily peeled off and won't hesitate to call the guest service and bring it up to them.
Took them a week for orientation after I was accepted through my interview
.Because $10 is more than minimum wage, you stupid fuck.

what do you want to do with life? Climb the Target ladder or is this just another means to an end?

That's because all the queer employees want the men to wear thongs.

What are some of the worst complaints you've heard while working?

Nice. Sam's Club is a pretty nice place to work imo. One of the better supermarkets around.

How are you doing on those redcards How are you doing on those redcards How are you doing on those redcards How are you doing on those redcards How are you doing on those redcards How are you doing on those redcards How are you doing on those redcards How are you doing on those redcards How are you doing on those redcards How are you doing on those redcards

What is your:
Name
Date of birth
Address
Phone number
License Number
Social Security Number
Mothers maiden name
Debit card information including the security code and valid date.

>Because $10 is more than minimum wage, you stupid fuck.

That's still plebian wage for slave labor. You're wasting your time and life away for a shit job while making the guys and gals on the top millions. Congrats pleb

>though I don't collect carts.

lies. you cart pusher. Intercom: OP for carts. OP for carts.

if you see kids stealing, what are you allowed to do

>plebian
>slave labor
>pleb

I bet you're a shining example of success amid these tyrannical billionaires. Probably just a gas station clerk angry at the world for your shitty life.

PS. I'm not OP

Pic related IT'S YOU!

>worked at target for 7 years
>was a team lead
Can confirm you have no idea what you're talking about.
> worked in AP for two of those years
>most of them are real.

>iFunny repost bar
Congrats on being a colossal faggot

People complaining we're out of stock on Switches and NES Classics. And that we're too slow on responding to the registers.
Never meet goals.
I'm sorry, you have reached the wrong number. Please hang up and try again.
Found the walmart door-greeter. How is it being special needs.
Ask if we can help them find anything, and nothing else. We can't even call them out for stealing.
My store must get most of the shitty spider wraps then. And I don't work softlines, so that's shit that I've been told or have picked up on.

ha ha this guy is all hardcore that he knows more about Target.

move on homie, elevate yourself and your life

>Never meet goals.
I know user, I know.

Would you agree, along with the overwhelming majority of global shoppers, that Target should have the gay and trans workers wear an enormous pink F on their back (for Faggot) to indicate their station in life???

samefag or another guy who is proud to have worked at Target for 1/3 of his life.

Hey dumbass you don't think huge chain stores have differences in between them? I worked at chain grocery for about 11 months and visiting another store for work related shit was like going to another planet sometimes, even within the same city

I couldn't give a flying fuck about the "Trans acceptance" bullshit that target spouts. If they don't fuck with me, I don't fuck with them.

I noticed a lot of Hot chicks shop at Target.. also side note I jerked off in a changing room once.. Was I being watched on camera??

No.

What the fuck would anyone want to ask a child with a shit job anything. You're not interesting or special. You should kill yourself.

>He wears the red card tag
Nobody at me store wears them.

Be careful, wouldn't want to cut yourself with that edge.

/thread

People with these jobs tell me one thing: they're just doing the bare minimum to satisfy the expectations of others around them, as opposed to putting their brain to something more useful and productive. And don't even tell me you're going to college, just like every late-teen and older unoriginal loser.

Such a meme artist, must be an le oldman xD.
Back to rebbit

Consider yourself lucky. Virtually every interaction with higher-ups has to do with redcards.

>using an old, stale meme
>in place of no plausible rebuttal

We see why you work at Target, you cookie cutter.

Are you guys better or worse than Walmart?

>And don't even tell me you're going to college, just like every late-teen and older unoriginal loser.

lol... almost every loser working a shit job says that.. only for 10 years to pass and they're still working at the same shit job. KEK

Being Hardlines has perks man. No quota to meet or anything.
Depends on the location, honestly.

Here's a pink F for you. There ya go...

Texas

Why does the LP guys at target take their jobs so serious? And at the same time the biggest fucking pussies in the store.

I'm in minnesota so I'd have no fucking clue.
Assuming you meant AP, they're meant to be intimidating while resolving shit with as little force as possible. Although most of the AP I know won't hesitate to tackle a fucker if they're posing a threat.

Holy shit please let one of them tackle me over a box of candy and a pair of headphones...

Yeah I'm a thief fag. Never been caught but I've noticed it before though. Its fucking hilarious.. Always some sub 5'5" guy too....

My stores AP is a bearded 6'2 guy. And I don't give a shit about thievery when I'm off the clock. I literally gave advice on how to steal from target earlier in the thread.

The target in my area has a plain clothes AP that is obvious as fuck.

The LP guy (ap sounds dumb as fuck lp makes more sense.) follows little teen girls around all the time... I'm SURE hes making sure they Arent stealing....

To be fair teenagers are some of the more common apprehensions.

How does it feel to know you work for a company that discriminates based on race when hiring?

Where I live is right in a tourist district. We get lots of middle eastern and Brazilians... If you know anything about those slimly shits. They steal ALL the time. Yet he's choosing to follow around little local girls? Yeah okay... I've seen durka durkas walk out with at least 400 dollars of unpaid electronics... An nobody bat an eye. Lol

They probably have lower overhead due to fewer employee thefts.
Stay mad and fascist, liberal scum.

I'm white so I don't give a fuck, lol.
I live in the state with the highest population of Somalians, legal and not, my store has a high apprehension rate.

You know I'm referring to their 'diversity' shit where they hire non-whites solely for their skin color, not their qualifications, right?

you're asking a bit much of the alt-right if you assume they're informed on, well let's face it, just about anything

mfw> i used to work at target as backroom. So do they still force that red card shit on their employees or have they stopped

Lol I'm not the guy who responded to you. But I got what you where saying as soon as you said it. Went over the other guys head apparently.

I don't know what qualifies you as a target employee with their 1 hour online application of pointless questions..

Back a few years ago when I was stupid trying to work there I had to apply to the same store like 8 times and called the store countless times to see where the application was. It was either we're not hiring or try in another few months. Or managers not in. Everytime I called.

And then I see the people who work there.. And I'm like HOW DID THEY GET HIRED?!