Why is she so hated?

Why is she so hated?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/bibanon/bibanon/wiki/FWG-Affair
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fat SJW that promotes double standards in her favor and anything that disagrees with her is hate speech.

I mean this

Shes not. She's a lovely, talented, funny young lady, whom would be a great catch for any lucky persons to get her.

Nigga, if I got her, Cpt. Ahab would come like a maniac after me

I just watched her netflix special. Tried to give it a fair try. It was hard to watch. Her "jokes" are just crude and nothing clever about it.

I'd tack on a few extra bullet points:

>got where she's at because women are hot right now and, likely, because she's politically connected
>all her material is written by other people (Jeselnik wrote her better earlier stuff, a team of SJWs are writing her new shit)
>she's not just fat but also hard on the eyes and a complete waste of a potential 6.5
>she's insufferable with her victim complex
>the comedy community is to afraid of her to completely lambast her and that's annoying

She is going to be this generation's Rosie O'donnell.

Unfunny fat Jew with shitty politics. Also her cousin is the most bank owned politician in the senate and openly brags about it.

I never read it so simply. This OP.

>steals jokes and makes them unfunny
>every joke is about how gross and slutty she is
>fat
>outspoken political views
>ignorant whore
>fat
>cabbage patch looking bitch
>also fat

She has self-esteem issues and lost favor when she started getting into "can dish it out but not take it" situations where she can roast anyone walking down the street but the moment anyone gave light-ribbing her way it became 'not ok'. Now she full-blown rants when it happens.

hahahahaha HAHAHAHAHA

>Why is she so hated?

If it makes you feel better, I have no idea who she is.

Imagine covering her rolls in peanut butter and then eating it while quenching your thirst with fresh milk from her lactating utters

>notorious for stealing other comedians content
>literally can't do a set without 90% of it being about her snatch
>get past all that and she also turns out to be a thin skinned sjw who, outside of her career, is the definition of mediocrity

Honestly really liked her before I learned anything about her

I guess people liked her better when she wasn't challenging anyone's beliefs in a meaningful way.

>any sjw in this day and age
>challenging anyone's beliefs in any meaningful way
>while their main focus is coming up with new ways to label themselves a snowflake and bitching about straight white men

because she's a fat turd that thinks she's barbie. women must be either good looking or intelligent to be respected, she's on the opposite scale of each.

This bitch is easily 60 pounds overweight. She should be checking the mirror instead of telling jokes.

Isn't there already a thread on this, here:

Women are soooo funny, and smart

Get over it

dumb fat and ugly

* udders

Damn

Got popular, too much exposure, backlash.

Happened before and will happen again.

fat

I'd face fuck and pound that pussy

She a famous human female with her own opinions.

I think her trolling of the edgelords is pretty hilarious. Not dissimilar to why I find Milo entertaining.

I do hate how she steals and ruins jokes though, not cool.

Her existence and career is a hypocrisy.

I'd fuck little miss piggy 'till she squeals fam, she's probably a mean fuck, seems like she's shapened up a little

Amy Schumer is like Liz Lemon when she had that photo shoot with Jenna and stole the attention by using all the props. Except I'd still fuck Liz Lemon even with all that shit on her.

>I do hate how she steals and ruins jokes though

Where did she steal her look from?

That photo is insanely doctored

Cos she stole from one of her friends and one of the best comedians/philosophers of all time, Patrice Oneal (not O'Neal..... hes black)

Fat.
Not funny.
Female.

She's a hypocrite

Can anybody tell me what this means? Sup Forums won't let me start threads.

>her own opinions
not hers if she stole them.... from a dead guy no less...... who she called a friend

She's so funny when she talks about her vagina, I just lose my shit
Women are so smart and funny

Because she is genuinely terrible at everything she does.
She's even awful at being a woman... which is like, her whole purpose of existing.

This

Stop using Tor or VPNs.
People have posted from these too frequently being cunts and being banned for shit.

Because she's a stupid cunt

Not using TOR or a vpn. On mobile 4g using safari browser.

I blame the writers, that Muppet reboot was dead on arrival.

> makes a fucked up joke about ryan dunn
> gets attacked by fans
> begs her publicist to beg steveo to tell them to pipe down
> continues to tell media she'd do it again

you can skip to any part in her comedy acts and itll be some unfunny joke about her vagina
her act is ghostbusters 2016 live

>makes shitty unfunny ""comedy"" with humour a 4 year old would find juvenile
>blames it on people who disagree with her political views when it tanks

Are you from Australia?

You forgot that she only has a career because her uncle is a Democratic senator.

Yeah babe.

This.

I just wanna know where her nudes are. Shes so choice.

Last time I checked Australia was banned as a whole

She's clearly smart enough to recognize that most of her show was ripped off from someone else, she just didn't care. The comic community will eventually weed her out of the rotation, she might get a few more movies and another special but after that she'll be done.

She's lost weight before, but face it: as she gets older, she is destined to be fat and there's not amount of dieting and exercise that's going to change that

Kek Holy shit since when? It was working fine two days ago.

>only has a career because her uncle is a Democratic senator
yeah, that's a ticket to stardom right there

I wasn't here for a few years but Australians got banned all the time. I think it's still a thing.

fat. stupid. joke performer who performs other peoples material. should have been a comedy actor like the fat blonde from bridesmaids imo

Any reason why? Is it because of our notorious top notch, shit posting skills?

because her shtick is wore the fuck out, so now she steals jokes from other stand ups

That used to be the case, yes

A gem from my days github.com/bibanon/bibanon/wiki/FWG-Affair

She just isn't good at her job.

Those were the days

Recycled too many of Attells jokes, makes jokes about getting black out wasted and fucking randos while simultaneously attacking questionable instances of rape/sexual assualt

My vagina.

She stole jokes, or so I read.
That's why people want her dead.

THICC
H
I
C
C

Not an accurate representation of what she looks like

Honestly, if it wasn't for the pig snout she would be pretty hot

Your mom?