Found some nicotine vape juice in my 13 year olds sister backpack what do I do?

found some nicotine vape juice in my 13 year olds sister backpack what do I do?

drink it and post results

kill her for being a faggot

Does it have 0mg nic? If so, she's a poser faggot. Laugh in her face.

If it does have nic, sell her out to the parents. Ezpz. Fuckin idiot 13 year old.

use it to masterbate. the tingling means its working.

This

Say where did you get this from like a bad cop, pretend you dont know what it is because it says naked, then scare your parents saying you need to talk to them because she is hanging out probably with bad dudes, say just look at this it says NAKED.

Replace it with some vape juice that has a fuck ton of nicotine

mix some perfume in with it. It wont look any different and it will taste so god awfull shell stop smoking imediatly

Buy her a carton, make her vape the entire thing

6mg and I will probably end up telling them im just conflicted because it was her birthday a few days ago and it was a good time and fuckin aaaaa

Rape her while rubbing the oil over her whore face. That should cure her of this vaping phase

Tell her to give you a blow job or you are telling your mom.

ok first off why are you looking through her backpack second just ignore it

I agree here. You're a dick of a brother.

Be proud. Vaping is quite a complicated thing if you really dig into it.
If you're a fag that didn't try smoking by 12, then just keep out of it. Vaping has no ill side effects apart from universal hate of the society. So give her a break.

+ you know what they say about girls who take stuff in their mouths. First vape then her brother's penus.

Do you have a fuzzy beard on your neck?`

Do you treat m'lady with the respect she deserves?

B L A C K M A I L you silly fuck

>Vaping has no ill side effects
>What is popcorn lungs
Pseudo-intellectual detected.

Take her to Detroit for and leave her she would be scared shitless to try that shit again

Probably this ask her for something in return, record yourself so you wont be looked as been the bad guy something guys my little sister is vaping what should I do save the tape, then try blackmail if it doesnt work say that is a load of crap here is a video with the date.
Once you start blackmailing people you cannot stop true story just ask Trump.

Cum in it

1. Confront vaping allegations.
2. Tell her posting for nudes is the only way to make this go away.
3. Post nudes here.
4???????
5. Profit