How is the best way to start learn linux?

how is the best way to start learn linux?
sorry for bad english

Pretty much just jump right in and start tinkering

Get a virtual box installed on your computer and run it inside your current OS to practice with low risk. When you feel comfortable enough, format and make the switch.

what OS is best for begginners?

what show is that guy in?

You could start with Ubuntu but I don't think you'll learn too much, since that's so easy to pick up. I could be wrong though, maybe ubuntu is just right for you

mr robot

Step 1: Everyone that has linux as a Main operating system is a complete fucking dick or wants to suck dick
Step 2: Buy a Mac

Fast and the Furious

True

thanks user

What the fucking kindergarten shit is this thread bunch of Participation award winning faggots up in here.

OSX and Linux aren't very different under the hood.

Install gentoo

>Format harddrive
>Insert Linux dvd
>Have smart phone so you can google everything
You could run a whole IT department with a smartphone.

DVD when the faggot could stick a persistent Live Image on USB stick and run from almost any computer MAC excluded I did say computer.

They're both descendants of Unix

is mint a good os?

This.

What do you want to learn Linux for and what OS do you have at the moment? CEH here.

Oh I dunno maybe just fucking Google it...

You're a descendant of faggots shutup

I kek'd

Read a lot of forums and download ubuntu and just mess with it

I want to learn exploit and those mr robot stuff hehe
and I downloaded kali, but thats not good for a primary os, again, sorry for bad english

You need to learn a lot of stuff. OS's, networking, databases, etc. It's not easy and you need to improve your english. Most info about the subject is in english. Plus, having that "I want to do Mr. Robot's things" motivation isn't going to be enough.

Good luck, though.

edx has a Linux Foundation course

>OSX and Linux aren't very different under the hood
oh sure, aside from the kernel, and I guess everything in userland. and how they handle networking.

but if you mean they're posix compliant, have unix file permissions and modified copies of basic command line tools? sure pretty much the same.

Not to mention that OSX is fi
Or twinkle faggots

You go, girl