Good evening, Anonymous. How was your day?

Good evening, Anonymous. How was your day?

If you'd like some advice, someone to talk to, or even just a friendly chat then I'm here for you!

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/ReENA
youtube.com/watch?v=viP4psS3MUQ&index=5&list=FLpEHGhlLMzWDwgIEjjWExbQ&t=438s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i took asid and came the bed

Stfu jew

Hey OP, I'd like a friendly chat, how was your day?

Was okay I guess. I'm just stressed about college and all. Work sucks too.

>college
>Work

Taking both can really suck the life outta ya though.

But why?

Mine was quite good, very productive at the very least. How was yours?

Do you want to talk about what's stressing you out?

SEIBAAAAA

Hello yes this is Saber.

It's been fairly nice, just been browsing Sup Forums all day, had many good laughs from it.

Having a great connection with my babymomma and I love her. She loves me too, but doesn't want to commit to me because she's afraid I will drink again. We get along well, but not sure how to convince her to commit herself to me. Suggestions?

hello

I don't browse Sup Forums anywhere near as often as I used to, but it can be quite fun from time to time. I think the only board I've been browsing much recently is /o/, which is strange considering that I'm the kind of person that'd fit in more on Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

I'm sorry to say this, but I think it's one of those things where you need to give it time. There's nothing you can do to force something like that along, but over a period of time you may be able to prove yourself. Just, whatever you do, don't try to force it. It won't end well.

Hello! How are you?

Hi all, im gonna take the asvab test tomorrow

What's that? I'm from the UK, so I've never heard of it before.

im okay tired and lonely all my friends are out doing stuff so im chilling in my lonely discord call also looking into getting a ticket to anime north 2017

Military test to join. Can you do a vocaroo of your british accent?

Whatre ya, a psychologist?

hello hello advice lady! how are you today?

It's a shame that you're lonely. If you'd like, I'll try my best to keep you company until the thread ends or I have to leave.

Have you been to Anime North before, or is this your first time going?

You're joining the military? What made you want to enlist?

Sadly I can't offer you that, my only microphone is mostly dead. I don't have a very good accent, anyway.

No, just a person who did this a long time ago and remembered what it was like.

I'm doing quite good, It's been a very productive day. How are you?

You know of Alice, Reimu, and Vert? Do you take part in their threads often?

Because I suck at life. Well, that was quite an event! I wish you sirs and ladies a marvelous night!

thank you i have been 3 times so far it quite the fun event

I'm doing okay! I need to go keep my family happy tomorrow, but I can do my best to handle it!

I'll never tell~

Every day suicide starts seeming like a viable solution

I need some advice

Have a great evening! You're more than welcome to stay longer, if you'd like.

I used to go to a convention down in London when I lived nearer there, it was always really fun. Every time I'd end up spending far too much money though.

You have to go and keep your family happy? Is there something that makes it unpleasant?

You can tell if you'd like, and maybe I could tell a bit about myself. People from those threads are welcome here, they always used to be and I have no intention of changing that now.

Why's that? Do you want to talk about it?

What is it you need advice with?

I'm at a crossroads. I have someone who is loaded and wants to be my bf. I like him and and all but I don't love him. If I go with him I could basically be a house husband, live a life of leisure.

Or I could go to college to peruse a career in writing, something that doesn't make much money but I love doing. My would-be hubby doesn't want me to work but I could still write for funies inbetween chourse.

What do you think I should do?

ahhh don't worry about it miss Saber

im realizing how fucked i am in the future. many things are stacked against me.

I would recommend going to college, if I'm honest. Arrangements like that aren't sustainable indefinitely, and even if there were I don't think you'd be satisfied forever.

It's better to build towards a sustainable, satisfying future doing something you love, even if it doesn't make much money. It's kind of what my partner is planning to do, and I'd rather that than the alternative.

Being strong in the face of something like that is incredibly difficult. I remember when my grandmother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's it was really difficult for me to stay strong and act normal for her, even though I knew it was the best thing to do.

Just remember that it's fine to get emotional and feel things, as long as you're there with the people you love.

Why is that, though?

I appreciate what you do, miss

It's a slow night, so you might as well stay around if you'd like to talk. I'm here to keep people company too, you know.

I need some help if you don't mind. I have stage 4 cancer. I have about 2 months to live before it takes me. I'm afraid of death. So, so afraid. I don't know what to do.

I'm not sure what to do anymore
Told my gf I would get a friend with benefits to alleviate the pressure of sexuality on her.
Bad move, as it turns out.

If you have 2 months to live then all you can do is make peace with it, and make the most of the time you've got. Do the things that you've always wanted to do, if you're able, show your loved ones how much they mean to you. just spend what time you have in the best way you feel you can.

I'm sorry I can't be more helpful, but there's little you can do in the face of cancer, and making peace with your own death is a personal journey that I can't do much for.

That sounds like a bad move, to be honest. Do you put a lot of pressure on her then?

Even if she needs that pressure alleviated, she probably still wants to be the only one for you. If you have a friend with benefits, you should think about breaking that off.

live life. do everything you want to do, make sure you have nothing you'll regret not doing.
make yourself, make those around you happy
it's never easy, and I'm so sorry it's happening to you, user.
please know that I'll think of you.

i don't want anyone but her though, this was more for her benefit.
I guess in my warped mind, I thought it would be good for her.
She is the only one I want
If I could go back in time, I would sucker punch myself.

It's terrifying. I can't really do the things I want because I'm confined to a hospital bed. And I have few in the way of loved ones, but they know how much I love them.

It's just... scary. I don't want to die. There's so much of this world I have yet to see. So much I want to do.

I guess I just want some comfort. This is really stupid but I just want someone to tell me it will be alright. That I have nothing to fear.

do what makes you happiest
But don't go crazy
But we're on Sup Forums
So go crazy, who cares, you gone.
For me, it's ending my days looking @ the sunset.

I don't think that you really can do much, aside from doing all the things you always wanted to do... I'm sorry, anonymous.

I'm so afraid. Like I said I can't really do much because I'm confined to a bed and wheel chair. I don't want to die. I don't want this darkness to take me, it's terrifying.

I have so many things I want to do. I want to play the Dark Souls 3 DLC but by some estimates I might not even make it that far. I'll never know how it ends.

its hard to explain
>be me
>know this girl
>girl's 8/10
>hang out with said girl but start to develop feeling for her
>never felt emotions like this
>get severely depressed
>lose all motivation
>i couldn't even eat
>even like that she comforted me
>i started to depend on her (bad mistake)
>one day
>she told me to go away with no context
>she said,"just leave"
>Sup Forums i lived for this girl now i dont have anything
There

im 2/10 little dick beta faggot
Suicide maybe now for sure at 40

calm down bro.
It's just like falling asleep
It's peaceful.
No more stress of anything.
We'll still remember you, right?

Find something else to fixate on, then you can slowly ween yourself off something you CAN control

I know. I just... Death is scary. I wish I could've done more with the time I had.

Have you lost your virginity

Hah.
Nobody has ever not said that, no matter how long they lived, I think.

I overhear conversations about me. Usually girls inquiries about me when I'm not around. Friends usually respond by saying that I'm gay. Even my brother who is older has done this a few times.

Sometimes I feel all these people I know are snakes in the grass.
I really would like to make it clear that I'm not and would like to initiate conversations with these girls.

Then you have to make it clear that she's the only one you want. Because honestly, she probably feels like she isn't.

All I can say is that in the end it won't matter. That unfortunately this is all temporary and that in the end even your fear will fade.

I really, really wish that I could do something for you, but I can't.

I think that you need to work on rebuilding your life, if you can. Reconnect with people that you've lost touch with, go and try to find new people to do things with. Pick up a hobby. Honestly, it sounds dumb, but picking up a hobby that you love can save your life.

I would say... focus on the things you *can* do. It is awful... But it won't be so bad. I know it's scary. I've almost died a few times... You can do it. Be strong, user.

Nope.

I only had two decades. And I fucked everything up. I'm a damn disgrace.

Can you tell me everything will be alright? I know it's dumb but I just want someone to tell me that.

Everything will be alright, user. There won't be anymore pain or suffering.

Support bump!

You could try and confront your friends about it? See if you can get them to stop. Are they assuming that you're gay, or do they know that you're not?

The other option is to take the initiative, and attempt to make some kind of move on these girls, since that'll solve the problem of them thinking that you're gay.

Everything will be alright, in the end.

Good to see you, Reimu. Thanks for stopping by.

Thank you. Thank you so much. I really needed that.

funny enough the girl in that photo
reminds me of the girl

she looks just like this expect with brown hair

it will be okay, sir

Like I said, I've been at death's door. I understand the feelings. And for what it's worth, I'm truly sorry such a thing happened to you... But it will be okay. You'll be okay.

Gee, it sure is late for something like this! I'm on my way to sleepsville, but I hope it goes well for you anyway!

They know I'm not but they also use it as an insult. I overheard one girl say I'm not like the other guys. I'm a spazz and don't get invited anywhere much. Plus i am almost 30

Thank you. I wish I had people like you by my side. Right now I only have someone paying for my medical bills till I kick it but they don't like me much... I feel so alone in this.

You'd really do that for me? user... you're going to make me cry. It's Alex. Alex is my name.

get your rest, miss. you need to take care of yourself.

Alex, I'm writing your name down in my notebook. I'm gonna burn the next week's worth of sticks just for you, and I'm going to keep you in my thoughts. I know this is a hard situation and I can only offer my condolences, but you matter.
if you ever see a thread on here run by Saber, or an Alice, or a Reimu, stop in. I'll try and keep an eye open for you.

user look at what you made me do. I'm crying like a little bitch now. It's amazing how someone you don't even know can make you feel so happy. Thank you user. I'll try to check in as often as possible. Thank you so much for this. You made my night.

She does? Honestly, I'm sorry something like that happened to you. It's difficult to begin to depend on someone only to have it pulled away from underneath you.

I'm sorry, it was planned for much earlier but I was required to do some extra work. Sleep well.

Well if they use it to insult you then you need to tell them to stop. And if they won't, chances are your friends aren't your friends unfortunately. People can be cruel, especially if you don't quite fit in with them. But unless you wish to change yourself, it's the only way you can deal with it.

Mm... I'll keep you in my thoughts too, Alex. And Jill is right. You're not a disgrace. Like I said, it's going to be alright, dear.

just promise me you're gonna take it one day at a time, and go easy. okay?

thanks for the comfort user

Thank you. I'm so glad I came into this thread. This helped me more than you can possibly imagine

Should I reenlist or keep doing nothing and wasting my life with dead end jobs?

My day was hilariously boring. I have nothing to chat about that old school rap hasn't already talked about for me.

I promise. I'll take it just one step at a time. No worrying too much about what could happen.

>Woke up quick
>at about noon
>Just thought that I had to be in Compton soon
>Gotta get drunk
>before the day begins
>Before my mother starts bitchin' about my friends

You're always welcome here. Always. I'm sorry that this happened to you, I hope that at the very least things are peaceful for you.

I'm sorry that it's all I can even try to do.

That depends what you want out of life, and whether you really think it'd be a good future for you.

Why was your day boring?

*hugs*
Enjoy what you can, okay?

I will.

Thank you. And I hope so too. I'm not really tired right now so... is it alright if I just talk with you all about stuff?

tits or gtfo

It's what we're here for as well, you know. What is it you'd like to talk about?

I'm not sure. I just want to talk to keep all those bad thoughts out of my head. It's easy for it to overwhelm you. I'm not sure honestly.

What did you do today, Alex?

If I could meet you in person I would kiss you not for a sexual reason but because u deserve praise for your actions on b. Making subhumans feel better like me

tell me about music you like, bud.

Not much. I wrote a little and was able to play all little vidya. I want to beat all of Dark Souls 1 before I go. I only have Kalameet and Gywn left.

I'm into all sorts. I don't particularly hate any genre other than rap but even I have a few rap songs.

Heh.. Dark Souls is nice..What is it you wrote?

You mentioned DS3 before, didn't you? Do you play many other games? It's kind of a part of my field of study, so I could probably talk about them for hours.

I'd rather not be kissed. But you really shouldn't consider yourself subhuman. You're just as human as everyone else, and just as valid.

so you're the kind of person that finds something artistic, something worthy of appreciation in any kind of music?
we really need more people like you. what parts tend to stick out?

What's your field of study? I don't play too many other games. GTA V, CoD, Battlefield and some Skyrim. I also played Mass Effect and Red Dead Redemption when I had a 360. Those games were excellent.

It's a great game. I like it because it's so immersive. It takes me right out reality. And I write a lot of fanfics for another board.

Hmm, hmm. Don't you think the subject matter is likely to bring you down, though? I mean.. One dies a lot in Dark Souls...

I made a webm and hardly anyone noticed 4chanikun :c

webmshare.com/ReENA

>Terra wasn't invited to this party

Eternal sadness.

It's more that music just fits different modes at different times. It also is linked to my memories a lot. My dad raised me on a lot of different music growing up so all sorts of different music is linked to good memories I've had. For example, my dad always played Dave Matthews when were up camping so whenever I listen to dave it just takes me back to when I was 7 and playing make believe in the woods with my little sister.

Quite the countrary. Watch this video youtube.com/watch?v=viP4psS3MUQ&index=5&list=FLpEHGhlLMzWDwgIEjjWExbQ&t=438s It's actually a beautiful celebration of life and success.

For some strange reason, lately I've felt hated and had a desperate, unfulfilled need for approval, but people only focus on the bad shit I do, ignoring the good, so it makes me feel like I have nothing to offer the world.

There was an event!
Wow, I see.. I hadn't considered that at all. You showed me something new today.

I study computer science, with a focus on computer game development. I spent far too many hours in Skyrim, to be honest. So many different playthroughs. The Dark Souls series is one of my favourite series of games, and honestly I think Bloodborne is one of my favourite games ever. Have you had the chance to play that, at all?

I only invited one person, I believe they did put an event on the Steam group though.

Hey user, there's this one girl who's also one of my best friends, and i really like her, maybe even beyond friendship. We're pretty close and talk about just about anything. Do you think it would be a good idea to tell her how i feel about her? I'm afraid she might not accept how i feel and that it might ruin our friendship, but i also don't want to keep it from her. What do you think?

I... yeah, that's an understandable way to describe music. it really is one of those art forms that can fit any mood or emotion, no matter how it's written. it's always interesting to hear the other connections people make with music, the nostalgia that a song may generate for one person is another's heartache, is another's first time hearing it.

Writing on Games is a great channel. I highly recommend it.

I haven't been able to play bloodbourne due to it only being released on PS4. I only seem to find Xbox around me so unfortunately I will likely never play it. I really wish I could have though. I have heard it's one of the best games. Is computer development hard?

I didn't get it :c

Ok ok, what is this thread about are we chilling and some comfy talk?