What is the goal in life?

What is the goal in life?

To achieve a 16 rope cumshot

Get a job that pays well enough for me to sit around playing vidya and masturbate for most of the week without having to live at my parent's place

Fucking second

Death

it was getting a small loan of a million dollars from my dad, but he passed away.

Crush your enemies.
See them driven before you.
Hear the lamentations of their women.

Be yourself.

I want to open my own Marijuiana despersery and buy a Dodge Challanger (red with black stripes, SRT). Have a wife and have a nice, happy, fun life. Maybe have kids but not a priority

overdose

on

Death

finnish

memes

To exist for as long as possible

Death

to get fucking rich so me and my wife and kids will never be depressed because we would have money to keep our selves occupied till we all die :)

Crom! I have never prayed to you before, but grant me this on wish. Grant me revenge. And if you do not listen, then THE HELL WITH YOU

Already there. Pure bliss. Playing megaman x right now. Castlevania after that. Keep the dream alive. You will get there user

My problem with that is by the time you make enough money to stop working you've already used up all of your youth and you can't enjoy it like you could when you were young.

You do what you gotta do... you want to be rememberd as the wage cuck who hated his job all his life and never could see the world or will you be rememberd as that person who took that risk and fucked up or it payed off and you're now rich and famous you can do whatever the fuck in life but you gotta have some balls. You do what you gotta do .