What groups need genocided?

What groups need genocided?

Fat people over 250 pounds gets my vote.

any LGBT, nigger or muslim

guess that means you then op

Holy shit...that fucker should kill himself...

vegans

What if I am 260 and 6'5?

New meme you say??

How's he gonna kill himself OP? Roll off the table?

Whelp, do I at least get a painless death OP? If that's the case then I don't mind.

Liberals.

That's fine. I said "fat people" so if you're just a big o boy that's cool.

And usually once they pass 250 its the point of no return.

FUCKING MUSLIMS

I mean, that guy isn't even gonna be in the way in a hoveround or anything so he cool

Who would we make fun of then?? We need lib fags for balance.

Footfags

i got up to 250 and lost 50 lbs no problem, so whats the issue? o and iam 5'9 now iam stuck at 225-230

whats wrong with this guys legs? wtf?!

HE CANT!!! HE CANT DO ANYTHING!!

iam wondering the same thing

Holy shit. I just watched this giant waste of space on 'My 600 lb Life' last night. Get this, doctors told him to lose 100 lbs. within a few months to be considered for surgery. The fucker gained something like 157 lbs. instead.

POP OFF JAMES!

Jews.

People who contribute nothing to society.

So, yeah, Liberals.

its not so much the weight thats the issue as you can be fucking jacked and be 300 pounds and 6.5 feet tall.

i agree though that people like the guy in that webm need to be removed at the very least from any healthcare till they smarten up.

good for him, doctors don't know shit

pretty much the most disgusting shit i´ve seen here in ages.

POP OFF JAMES!

Anyone who has like 6 kids with 3 different people and can't even afford one

pop off james!

t. 249 pound fat guy.

Well memed user

Just stop feeding them, how fucking hard is this??

>muh capitalism

gas anyone who doesn't vote for true progressives

Everything you people describe the "jewish conspiracy" doing is like leterally the worst thing for Jews.

Stoking racial tensions? Yeha, that gets Jews Genocided. Dumb.

Communism? Jews are usually wealthy - Dumb.

Getting rid of white people? That will INCLUDE JEWS. Dumb.

I'm just saying, if there is a big Jewish conspiracy, they really, really suck at it.

YES. I'm only 247lb! I am saved. My genes will live on within a qt hooker when I stick a needle in that condom!

i need a good filename to save this under.

Niggers obviously

he's so fat that he can't move so his skin sits there and festers

Y'all are fucking retarded. Do you even know what Genocide means? Jesus Christ.

This guy knows. Be more like him.

FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sauce? Youtube link if possible

Anybody over 220lbs, black, Mexican, and of middle eastern decent.

I am 5 foot 11 and probably close to 400 pounds. Honestly, I wouldn't mind a genocide of fatties (including me).

Bbbut I'm buff and eat mcdonalds everyday.

I know what it is so I'm sticking with my vote. Stay mad, vegan cuck.

remember when the jews and the globalists and the scientists all got together to successfully trick the world into a utopian one world government? remember the amero? remember when we all got injected with RFIDs? remember when the government took all our guns? remember when they turned off the grid and locked us all in FEMA camps?

Niggers, then lgbt, then muslims, then jews.

Pop off james

Wrong, we just need them to make fun of

I do remember that. You're right. Fuck Jews.

NIGGERS
SAND NIGGERS
WIGGERS

What if they sold you on being euthanized?
>Euthanization clinic
>all petite blonde qt's
>Mandatory to give you whatever you want until you cum
>Immediately after you cum you are given the needle
Would it work?

I'm over 250, but it's because of muscle. Thank God I'm safe

weebs and anyone who believes there is such thing as a superior race

You guys are all pussies.

are those barnacles?

and props to the old man for that hand strength. probably worked his whole life hammering spikes just so his son could sit on the couch and eat cool ranch doritos.

Conservatives

>subjective
Can't outrun my ar-15, then you deserve to be killed.

Nope. The only thing that would let me go is if all other fatties went with me. All or none. Luckily for my neighbors, I'm on of the fatties who showets twice a day, but I know I'm still a burden.

>Stoking racial tensions?
That is not what "they" are doing. sometimes they slip up say shit that does that.

If we didn't have liberals then they'd just be a bunch of infighting between conservatives, detractors, etc.

At least now there's a common goal we can all get behind: Pushing lib pussies shit in.

That's too kind. The faggot probably looks worse.

triggers
riggers
biggers
figures

I like you

lol speaking like a dictator

OP OFF JAMES

that dude must be depressed as fuck
poor cunt but he did it to himself

this.

these are all just people who want to "genocide" groups of people who get more pussy than their NEET, bad attitude having, asses.

as a 350 pound guy I love people like you and the looks of anger and jealousy I get from you when Im walking around with my 115lb qt Asian wife.

>Source needed

HE HAD KNEE PROBLEMS FAGGOT!

You get it my dude. There's a reason anonymous sites are known for having the edgiest teens on the internet, they're too scared to express their shitty opinions elsewhere

your mom faggot lmao

The native Americans. Lets finish what we started!

That's actually pretty pathetic. Asian girls are not all cute. I bet you got one that was badly impoverished and physically unattractive to other men.

Aaannnd the award for Biggest Lie of the Day goes too....

^this guy

You're a big guy

oh, calm down. nobody can do anything worse to you than years of soft drinks and processed cheese haven't already done. and nobody gives a shit about your rice munching mail order whore, they're looking at your fat ass and wondering if you're gonna keel over and they're gonna have to pretend that they don't know cpr.

>as a 350 pound guy I love people like you and the looks of anger and jealousy I get from you when Im walking around with my 115lb qt Asian wife
(You)

>tfw 284
I'm 6'2" if that makes it any better

>we
>lets
kek whats stopping you from being the first one?

> Anonymous 03/17/17(Fri)00:34:49 No.725814800▶

(OP)
Y'all are fucking retarded. Do you even know what Genocide means? Jesus Christ.

You are right Genocide = Jesus Christ

whatever makes you girls feel better lol

I don't think I'm like a dictator. It's just I think I contribute more than 99% of the fatties at my weight/height. Of course I don't contribute as much as a healthy person with the same job or better but I know I'm better than those fatties getting sponge bathed on TV. I wash myself, feed myself, clean after myself and do manual labor even though my weight hurts my joints.

>Stoking racial tensions? Yeha, that gets Jews Genocided. Dumb.
It gets Jews ignored by a populace unable to see beyond its petty squabbles, or otherwise turned into a protected class along with any other demographics whose purpose is to disrupt.

>Communism? Jews are usually wealthy - Dumb.
The purpose of Communism is the disruption of the working class for the benefit of the elite. Only an idiot would take the propaganda for the proletariat at face value.

>Getting rid of white people? That will INCLUDE JEWS. Dumb.
Unless Jews had their own country to retreat to, in which case it would be getting rid of the only demographic competent enough to oppose Jews.

That being said, Jews are not half so competent as conspiracy theorists make them out to be. Their so-called genius is mostly moment-to-moment instinct. They're basically the women of race, if a bit more robust.

>deformed
That's where my voice for genocide goes to. Anyone above or below the average body size and height should be executed.

Nah, cause I'm 6'7" and am at 240, which is normal weight for someone my height. Gotta get rid of the bin fatties. All those worthless over 35 bmi

Any chance you know the name of the dude or the episode?

yaaaa no, thats just you and your bad attitude talking m8.

>jew found

No you are a dictator the way you think. Just because you are weak and can't change doesn't mean others are in your same scenario. If you want to die because you're fat then do it but don't force other fatties to do it so you can do it.

Pop off james

OP's mom at the store

Get out of the slave state of mind, master doesn't means rules over.

ever seen a half black kid with really dark skin and blue eyes? saw one just today.

Anyone who willfully displays visible idiocy on the internet and thinks that's a legit okay lifestyle. A good majority of Sup Forums users I suppose would do.
Also terrorists are a runner up.