Posts Amerifats amerikeks and ameriburgers

>posts Amerifats amerikeks and ameriburgers
>thinks we get mad
I take those names as pride
WE ARE AMERICA WE ARE GREAT

>I take those names as pride
of course you do, amerishart

It just means we're popular names are just a way to identify someone you guys sure do know a lot about us

not ameridoops? Are you dipping mental?

Memes aside, by electing Trump you really became the laughing stock of the world. I'm sorry, but that's the way it is...

>Inb4 Merkel, Achmed, Immigrants, Kebab.

Deluded cucks like you are the laughing stock of the world tßh.

why? he already started doubling back on the crazy shit like the wall

only thing people have on him is that he looks like a goof lol

>Refugees welcome

I think the wall is the least crazy thing he's proposed. It's just a big public works program, I'm hoping that he walks back the wacky shit like a 40% tariff on all foreign imports and abandoning you guys to the mercy of our dear friends in Moscow.

>no amerishoots or americlaps

come on senpai

>Englards and Spanturds hating on the greatest nation the world has ever known
Stay inferior

Yuro NATO could fend off broken rusky shit just like a bunch of rag tag goat fuckers kicked their ass back to the frozen shores of murmansk or w/e, but it would be quite rude to get us this involved in a US driven eastern NATO expansion and then just randomly pull out (inb4 /k/ shills, fuck off back to where people believe you)

Not that with all the political entities you have over there he would manage to pull such a stunt but point still stands

I BELIEVE

>WE ARE AMERICA WE ARE GREAT
If that is true then why did you feel the need to elect somebody who claimed he would make America great again?
Checkmate Amerikeks

Because he already made America great
King me bitch

USA USA USA

>w-we don't care
I never thought I'd ever see americans so mad because of soccer.

lgtss

>Ameriprouds

>amerigreats

But he isn't president yet. So either America isn't great or Obama made America great again.
Yahtzee.

>he doesn't know that Obama has been under guidance of trump for the past year
BOGGLE