I'm a musician and I'm drinking 151 straight, AMA

I'm a musician and I'm drinking 151 straight, AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sfZHGSDl6j8
youtube.com/watch?v=9zquX7Vrn-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=v2o0TYnHEUY
youtube.com/watch?v=pRFzpt0rp_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why not use a chaser? Do you think you're cooler because you're having a rough time drinking?

what in fuck is this??

musicologist here and what in the fuck is that

oh. Freeman etudes. Fuck me.

I'm just bored and don't have anything better to do, I have a glass of water to keep me hydrated

youtube.com/watch?v=sfZHGSDl6j8

I'm not asking about why you're drinking, hell, I'm drunk all the fucking time. I'm asking why you're posting about "drinking 151 straight". That's just fucking stupid. I'm gonna guess you're 24.

Good job user, it pretty much sums up me right about now

Oh so you're completely incoherent, then?

Classic guitarrist here, also drinking
Why so late?

I'm 17, I just kinda like that strong straight gasoline. I aso love the feeling of being drunk, and nobody has a btter taste like bacardi.

Thinks he is dime bag! Black tooth grin!
RIP dime bag

Insomniac, bit of a cure of that. do you do any travis picking?

Ah, that sucks. I'm insomniac too.
Yeah, i do travis. But right now i'm learning 'Appalachian Summer'

That's pretty cool. I can't travis pick to save my life. I wish I could, it's so cool. what
I do is transcribe modern songs onto classical instruments. Emporer's New Clothes on electric violin usually get's a crowd pretty hyped. what instruments do you play?

Rock/Metal drummer here, drinking as well.
How's it goin' fellas.

Pretty good man, hbu?

I'm doing alright, just drinking some Jack and lurking.
How long have you been playing?

guitar, 6 years
violin, yearand a half
cello, one year
bass, six years
viola, one year (off and on)
harp, one year
I can also play mandolin, banjo, ocarina, penny whistle, hammered dulcimer, double bass, and pretty much anything with strings

mandolinist here
are you a bluegrass player? I notice a lot of these instruments in the "other" section are pretty prominent in bluegrass

I love Celtic music, its just beautiful and heartful. I don't jam too much bluegrass, but I'd be interested in listening to some if yo have a few songs I should check out

youtube.com/watch?v=9zquX7Vrn-Q
Dave Grisman is a great starting point, did a lot of great recordings with Jerry Garcia, and in his own quartet
youtube.com/watch?v=v2o0TYnHEUY
Chris Thile might be the most talented mandolinist alive. he does bach, bluegrass, jazz, fucking Radiohead covers. this song was like my "eruption" (the way every guitar player in 1978 temporarily had their ass sodomized by eddie van halen)
youtube.com/watch?v=pRFzpt0rp_E
and Eva Marshall is a phenomenal talent. i'm not a diehard fan of her band SHEL, but she's undoubtedly got chops