How many of the cooks are on meth?

Do you ever eat the leftover food?

where do you work

Is it worse than Olive Garden?

why are you such a faggot?

What do you average a week in tips?
How old are you?

It's actually split between cocaine and Xannies and about 75% of them do it

/how does it feel not working at Macaroni grill??

Depends on how much. When some little shit throws out a full plate of pasta hell yeah I take some bites

Bertuccis. Shit-tier level Italian restaurant

Olive Garden is trash. I don't think I've ever left not feeling sick

Why? I sometimes get buzzed before work in a similar profession but why are most of them doing this?

My mom drank when she was pregnant so probably because of her

Ok faggot with a pussy stomach

Is there anything worth ordering there?

Feels bad man

He's going to name some shitty dish with way too much salt

Because the management is a fucking joke so we all just do drugs to get through the shift.

Chicken piccata is really good. Sportier pizza (sausage and ricotta) is also really good

How so? Bad shift scheduling?

I work in a similar job so I'm curious.

Ok the breadsticks are really good and their gnocchi soup is bomb but every th thing else I've had is undercooked and rank

The managers cut and paste schedules so there's problems with people who request days off. 3 out of our 5 managers all just left too because of how they are treated by the higher ups. The managers left just berate the servers even though they're really shitty at their jobs. They'll always forget to order some vital thing we need (I.e no napkins on a Saturday night shift)

What would it take for you to spit in my food?

So it's very similar. Retarded shift scheduling and not ordering enough shit so we DONT RUN OUT

People don't fuck around when it comes with their food and they have us without fucking napkins or straws. It's the stupidest shit.

And then they bitch that people complain that we ran out when it was their job in the first place to order the shit.

And then there's the retarded orders people come up with. Luckily I don't have to do half and half pizzas or anything like that but still.

I personally wouldn't but my coworker did. This little shit (6-8 years old I couldn't tell) orders a chocolate shake and fucking throws it all over his shirt. LIKE joe Montana spiral into his shirt. He spit in the moms pasta sauce because she laughed at him. I think it's disgusting tbh

Nothing's worse than a party of 4 coming in and ordering 4 waters and a SMALL 1/2 cheese 1/2 pepperoni

Yeah I'm glad I don't have to do that half and half shit.

Let's compare retarded customers.

We have double twisted churros. We handed a guy one and charged him. He asks, "where's the other churro?" We're confused and he blurts out, "it says DOUBLE twisted churros."

I wanted to kill myself.

The entire fucking nation of Taiwan invaded the restaurant. We all split them up into different tables and took their orders. I had a party of 6 in the back room. They don't speak much English but it's whatever. The point to the cod piccata and say they want 4 of them to split with each other. I repeat "4 cod piccatas sir?" He says yes so I put the food in and bring it to him and he says "we ordered the grilled salmon" I straight up laughed and said "no you didn't". My manager ended up taking the $52 out of my tip money for making the kitchen cook extra food

Your manager deserved to be socked in the fucking mouth.

I had a similar thing today.

Some asian old fuck of a lady asks for a slice of the pizza with vegetables and meat. I hand it to her. She says NO NO. Then she asks for "bebberoni bizza". I hand it to her and she has the audacity to say "NO I WAN WIT DA VEGETABLES".

I sort of lost it. I told her that's the one I JUST GAVE YOU.

She apologized at the end but it was infuriating.

Basic fucking english escapes these people. Why travel if you can't comprehend anything? I'm not heading to asian countries without brushing up on basic terminology.

What is the worst tip you got? What did you do?

greentext your worst customer experience

Hey can we get some more breadsticks over here

And here's a bonus. I had an asian ask me for 25 percent of a pizza. I still don't know what the fuck she was thinking.

0.01 was the worst tip. A new girl started working there as a hostess and waitress in training. She was my age and Since I'm not ugly (who hires ugly waiters??) I decide to make a good impression so I sit her down and start to talk to her about how she likes it here and my tables all had their food at this point. Everyone was ok and it wasn't busy so I had plenty of time to talk. The guy walks over and tries to pull my arm to pull me up so I can go refill his water and I got in his face and told him not to touch me. Albeit I shouldn't have been slacking but he shouldn't have tried to pull me like I'm some slave. He must've felt sorry or something but for a one cent tip I could've done way worse things

If I asked for spaghetti and meatballs with extra spaghetti and meatballs would you actually give me extra spaghetti and meatballs?

>be me
> just turned 18 years old
>bright shiny faced teen ready to make some cash
>first table goes really well
> second and third do as well
>in walks 5 afro Americans
>most in traditional garb but some one is normal. Remember her for later
>all stroll around the restaurant, ignoring the hostess
>move tables and sit in my section
>"uh user I guess they're yours"
>for context I said I lived in a well of area but it also borders one of the worst fucking cities in Massachusetts (where I am)
>all profusely staring at their menus
>probably can't read
> go over to them
>"hello everybody how are we all doing tonight?"
>normal looking girl shoots her head up
>eyes pointing in different directions
>she has SEVERE lazy eyes
>thick African accent
>"WHERE ARE YOUR BONEless WINGS!"
>"sorry miss we only have bone in. Would you like to try some?"
>"Gah this is BULLSHIT"
>all get up and storm out knocking over all the waters and rolls I brought over
>MFW I couldn't believe it actually happened

Yeah sadly. We shall never deny a guest even the most ridiculous request

We actually have rolls but honestly FUCK it. I give away baskets of the lil fuckers because I'm so tired of looking at them

What the frick frack? I hate people sometimes ffs

Haha. Do people treat it like a fancy resteraunt and get dressed up nice,or do they just wear whatever?

Healthy mix. some rich while folk will come in in blazers and shit and order like 6 glasses of wine and then I'll have an old man in a jogging suit demand hot tea with lemon

Has there ever been a really loud drunk person do some crazy shit like throw up or something in your resteraunt? Or do you limit the drinks.

Once they've reached 4 out bar manager goes over and gets a feel for their sobriety. I part time as the barback and I've had to call cabs for people who can't drive home. Tiaramissu Martinis will get you pretty drunk believe it or not

I once had a mother and son (mom was mid 50s son was like 23). The mom told the son that she was getting a divorce from his father and he loudly uncontrollably sobbed for half an hour in the booth. I sat with him and kept bringing him free salads

You're a legit fag.

It was either that or let this man clear out the restaurant

Hah you sat in the booth with him? Thats incredibly nice of you. Is your staff coworker enviroment really dramatic? I used to work at a buffet and it felt like everyone was dating each other and theyd even dump one co worker for another. (Girl who got dumped put crowbar thru newgirls car engine amd managers didnt care.) My friend whos a girl also worked with me at tge time so shed tell me all sorts of crazy gossip.

Not op but piss off.

What the fuck sort of car was it?

Was her parents Suv dont know what make or model but seemed like a nice car definitly not cheap.

Well no. 6 of the servers, 1 host and a carry out person all live together in a house so it's all friendly vibes. There's a mother and son cook/waiter combo and a father/son cook and delivery driver. I'm dating the hostess I mentioned earlier SO vibes between us are all good

>Bertuccis
I hate that fucking shithole