Rough wwyd

rough wwyd

Tie her hands over her head in that position, cut off her dress, cut up her bra and panties and use them to gag her. Then I spank her and torture her little tits for hours on end before finally deciding to fuck her up the ass, standing (after attaching clothespins to her hot wax soaked tits of course)

WWYD to middle?

Wwyd to this slut?

Wwyd

bump

hold her down while i throat fucked her, then fucked her titties. then i'd tie her down and spank her til she begged for my cock up her ass

wwyd

Wait for them to get back from a long day on the boat, then chloroform them both and chain them together face to face kneeling down with bullet vibrators duct taped to their clits and nipples. Then force them to alternate french kissing each other and sucking my cock with the vibrators going at the highest setting. Then, I'd cum all over both of their faces, before pulling off their dirty, sweaty, cum filled swimsuit bottoms, turning them inside out, wiping the cum off of their faces, and stuffing lefty's bottoms in righty's mouth and righty's bottoms in lefty's mouth as their muffled screams and sobs are muffled further when I duct tape them in, chloroforming them again to throw in my trunk and use again later
another of Sam

and her marvelous tits

Wwyd?

i'd rip her bra off and tie it tightly around the neck and to the bed. then i'd fuck her tits as she squirmed and choked, before ramming my cock in her tight ass. she'd start to beg, but i'd choke her out as i came on her heaving nipples

wwyd

wwyd?

Handcuff lefty's hands behind her back and force her to get me off with her feet. For every 30 seconds it takes her, her nipples are shocked by a muscle stimulator. When she finally finishes me off, I cum in her hair, then frogtie her with a strict crotch rope and tight breast harness. The stimulator is left on her nipples and a huge ring gag is added to her mouth, making her upcoming series of throatfuckings all the easier (assuming I don't just sit there and watch her drool all over her perky tits for a little bit)
another of Sam

and her marvelous tits lul

Anyone got something good for this slut that really likes it rough?

She's into anal, choking, deepthroating, biting, and being tied up.

Also into girls.
Left has been wanting to eat right's pussy for years. Not shy about let people know that either.

too bad she's fucking hideous

you're retarded

pretty sure you're the retard
how could you think THAT is attractive

of course the neckbeard cherry picks the bad photo

of course the user throwing out every outdated, cliched Sup Forums hot word posts the bad photo.

It's the only clear shot of her face, and it's fucking horrifying

id choke her out and assrape her op got nudes?

i didn't post, lets see your girl and we can compare her to what a troll can get

>I didn't post
Then why so defensive? Prove it faggot

how could i prove that genius? defensive cause your negativity discourages posts which kills the thread

Take a screenshot you fucking ignoramus

Hot little slut.
Would probably slip her some cocktail of drugs to keep her horny but powerless as I ravage her holes infront of everyone at a party.
More of her legs? Wanna tie those up by my bed and use her body for hours

I'd rip the skin from her face exposing raw skull and cranium. Then, I would wet a hand towel, wind it up into a whip, and proceed to whipping her bare, skinless skull while she attempts to lick peanut butter from the tip of her nasal cartilage.

i could just take a screenshot from a different device and you'd never know the difference. and your girl is all over reverse image search

Fuck her missionary for a while while sucking on her tits. Then have her get on all fours and fuck her doggystyle in front of a mirror so I can watch her tits bounce around and watch her face contort in pleasure. Finally end up cumming in her pussy, then make her suck my dick clean while I finger her then rub the juices onto her tits to clean my hands. I'd also make sure to film the entire thing.

WWYD to Jackie?

>WWYD to middle
Give her a campus rape story to tell her feminist sorority sisters.

Tie her hands together behind her back, then tie her elbows together making her tits stick out even more. After kneeling her down and tying her to a pole, I strap a massive ballgag in her mouth and the tit torture begins. I start by taking twine and tying it around her tits as tight as her body permits, forcing her large breasts to swell uncomfortably. Then, I take clothespins and place as many will fit on each tit. I tell her that I'll stop torturing her tits if she sucks me off like a good girl. After unloading my jizz on her bound, tortured tits, I put the gag back in and seal my cum to her chest with hot wax, breaking my agreement with her and leaving her tits as they are until I come back to fuck them later
continuing with this little prude

details user, details lol

Wwyd

3 looks like a fun little shortstack to take out for some fun.

Have her keep the dress on and have her pull her tits out. Bend her over and lift up the dress enough to have access to her ass and fuck her ass while playing with her tits. End up cumming on her face.

I would romance her. She looks like the kind of girl I'd like to settle down with.

Petite little prude with cute little feet and big tits. Just my type

My gf

don't be gentle, and use her name

Have you ever had anyone try to x-ray that pic? Looks like there is no bra.

Also decent ass can't forget that. Shame she is a prude might have to help her get over that right?

And a nice ass and cute face.

No I haven't. But I'd love to see it

far left likes to think she's super nice but gets mad at the slightest thing and bitches if she doesn't get her way

wwyd, friend from college, massive tits. There's more

True. I'm here to find out how anons would do it

Absolutely. What would you do to her?

I seriously need sauce of right or at least nudes.

show us your pretty face then, you idiot

I'd be down for breaking her in with more than one user. Exposure therapy would be helpful right?

absolutely no win exists of her

she's 5'5 only have pics of her face but she has fat perky tits and a firm bubble butt

Start with her mouth so her spit lubes up my dick, then move to tittyfucking. After doing that for a bit pound her pussy, before flipping her over and fuck her ass until I cum inside it, while pulling on her hair.

Not with that shitty attitude.

How would you do it? What's in store for Sam?

I would shoot her with an an-47

only one ITT worth doing anything to, tbh

Astrid or Sophie? Tell me what you'd do to her

Pic related would probably be her reaction.

I'd tie her to a chair but leave her shirt and bra on and titty fuck her, nutting through her cleavage and drenching her glasses, face and hair with my cum and letting it drip down onto her shirt and tits. Then I wouldn't let her wipe it off for the rest of the day and make her walk around in shame, wearing a collar with my name on it
another of her

my sister - right
I want to dominate her so bad

Right gives me a lap dance, then starts stripping at the pole. Once she's naked handcuff her to the stripper pole. Get my dick out and rub it on her face a few times before tittyfucking her and cum on her face. Then finger her so she cums multiple times and can barely stand. Then prop her up against the pole with it between her tits and fuck her pussy while she's bent over and cum deep inside her.

Looks like she'd be down if you paid her in donuts.

Put a bag over her head.

probably a plastic bag with a drawstring...

kek, think thats the pictures fault though

skinny redhead waiting till marriage

wwyd to right?

Alisse needs a hard fucking and degrading

First I tie her spreadeagle to the bed and blindfold and gag her with her dirty socks. Then, I just play with her soft tits and laugh at her while she struggles as I titfuck her and cum repeatedly all over her face and in her eyes
continuing

reply 4 reply

How would you use this slut?

force my hard dick deep in her tight little ass while she screams for me do paint her guts with my load

i wanna facefuck those whore lips till she gags

Does she have an Instagram or anything?