How does the rest of Sup Forums cope with the fact that they will never be a part of the Burger-Leaf shitposting axis?

How does the rest of Sup Forums cope with the fact that they will never be a part of the Burger-Leaf shitposting axis?

The Americans and Canadians on this board hate each other

American shitposting per capita is not that remarkable.

>implying I can't emigrate to USA/Canada

>Burger-Leaf shitposting axis
yanks cant shitpost for shit

>tfw Dutch people will never be able to shitpost

>having an even oblique association with Quebecois garbage
I'll pass

kys bonglet

just banter

Kanadians are one of the worst, if not the worst posters in here. US has a larger portion of shitty posters than the average cunt. I'll pass.

I'm okay with that

Americans that post on here are pretty normie tier overall. you can find all sorts of people

Canadians are...well...

in fact, you can argue for the existence of an Anglosphere shitposting axis that includes the UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada but clearly excludes the USA

Wtf a fucking leaf just replied to me. Don't (You) me ever again.

Not true at all. We get along better with the Leafs and Aussies more than any other country.

Love me Finn

>it's a Austro-Finland propganda poster trying to make a common enemy out of Cucknada

Stop right there

You know american are terrible at shitposting?

Americans don't shitpost until late at night because the yuros are too autistic to pick up on our sarcasm.

No, we're just shitposting in a manner too subtle and nuanced for your Francophone mind to percieve.

I don't post outside of the general too often and have never been called or implied being Austrian.

>2 countries can make a axis
american education

>by the time the dutch learn to shitpost their country will be underwater