Just got home from a all night orgy with 8 people

Just got home from a all night orgy with 8 people
AMA related

how many aids did you contract?

do you think that settling down and living happily with children is beyond you at this point?

None, there was a condoms only rule

Why didn't you put an n after the a?

No

Wasnt paying attention, still feeling the effects

How was it watching other people have sex while masturbating?

I don't think you had an orgy.

Enjoy your AMA.

>condoms
ew gross

Oh I got involved
Best orgy I have ever been to really

Tits or gtfo.

Who was the ugliest person there?

Why do you wana see my man tits?

Alright. I'll take my gas chambers elsewhere.

This older guy 35 years old I think
Just his beard was kinda nasty

You must be loaded to afford all those dolls.

What was the makeup of the group? How many boys and grills, what were you?

Funny enough, one guy (the gross beard guy) did bring a doll
But a really high value one
It was a fetish kinda deal orgy

Im a guy ofcause
There were 3 woman, 4 guys, me and some other sissy dude in full dress and shit, he came with one of the woman

Hiw sore is your ass?

Pretty sore man

Did you get suck each one of their dicks? How many cocks were you servicing at the same time, were you able to get all four in?

Was there any pussy fisting? And were they sexy girls?

Got pounded like thrice
Sucked all the dicks besides the sissy

The onle blond had her pussy fisted and her ass. Guess that was her fetish

How big were their dicks?

was there any daddy/daughter roleplay?

One guy was really packing a solid 9" salami
Others were kinda meh like 6" or so

Uhm nah
There was alot of sub shit going on tho

whered you find this stuff

how were partners decided? key party? everyone fuck everyone by the end? full age ranges?

Unless the "whos your daddy?" Shit applies?

The orgy? Oh it was on a local backpage

how many people there were overweight and/or ugly?

It was kinda a free for all...
We posted in a group chat first under handler names that we would use at the party and explained our fetishes the day before

Just the one kinda ugly guy.
Nobody was overweight, just the blond was kinda chubby but good chubby

How old were the people

Everyone seemed "mature" like 34-40 maybe?
The sissy was my age (+/-30)

So it was an all gay orgy?

where would I go for orgys if im younger (im 20)

No there were 3 woman. Like I stated earlier

Just look online mate
This took me ages to find

Were there any dogs?

How does it feels to have taken 8 dicks up the ass?

Nope
That was one of my fetishes I listed but nobody took to it

Only took 4
Also as stated in the thread

Bump

Was anyone intimidated by you?
Were you intimidated by anyone?
Do/did you have close friendships or any romantic feelings for other people in the orgy?
Did you look at anyone directly in the eye during the krgy?

OP here. I was just fucking with you. I never went to an orgy. Get trolled.

Wasnt intimidated by anyone, everyone seemed chilled out besides the one guy was ruffled cause they wouldnt allow his fursuit at the orgy lol
I know the one woman who was there but just cause we fucked once before
And there was some eye contact but it was weird as shit

What time zone are you in?

Not op

Gmt +2 I think

I was going to give you shit about an all night orgy when it's 3:45 in the morning, but you're good.

>And there was some eye contact but it was weird as shit
let me ask you this

was it actually better than your hand, or did it just let you destroy a part of yourself that you couldn't reach otherwise?

Nah it was waaaay better than the old hand. The experience was overall a 6/10
And yeah I had things done to me that I couldnt do otherwise

Wat

>condoms only rule
So no bukkake?

No bukkake
Was kinda clean for a orgy really

The host took my phone number and said she wants me there next time. Im gonna do it up weird as shit next time, any suggestions?

Woah most people only have 2 hands!

do the physical sensations themselves actually mean something to you?

is it somehow good enough with the people that were available for it?

is this like some sort of artisitic expression of your individualism through deviancy?

it fascinates me because I am utterly unimpressed with things like casual sex and heroin that seem to have a big effect on other people. for me it's sort of like hearing somebody talk a lot about something they're wrong about. it's just not something I can believe in but I don't know what the difference is.

pee in the vagoo

just break the condom inside and piss in that slut and say "there is nothing you can do to me that I wouldn't already do to myself"

I get ya bro
Well for me its like this...
Since I shed my old life of having a gf and caring about shit, Ive been open to trying anything that seems sexually appealing to me (within bounds ofcause)
Its not like Im chasing a sex high or anything, just exploring and tasting the sexual offerings of life

Ha that would get me sent home but it would be shit funny

Not op but I'm kinky. I think people are into different things. For example, I can't feel religious sentiment. I can understand it on a basic level but emotionally it makes 0 sense to me. If you have to have kinky sex explained to you, you're never gonna get it

You put a name to the way I feel when people brag about getting wasted. Like when they equate being drunk with being cool and somehow the only way to be cooler is to be more drunk.

Too true man.
And your either kinky in some way or just repressing it till it comes out later and fucks ur life up possibly

Life eh?

??? all sex is just an exploration of your own psyche that doesn't actually require a second party, and in fact acting out those ideas is less healthy than fantasizing, since as long as you have an orgasm it has the same effect on your brain chemistry minus the reprogramming via micromutation that occurs with the exchange of genetic material

could it be that you don't know what love is yet?

This thread needs more images

Sounds like you're reaching

onesies are my fetish

No thats not it
I do know and have experienced love before. Its just like the other dude said, normal sex is borning and its fun to experience life a bit now and then. I could totally switch all this off if I found the right person and just start a new life without a problem

Oh gawd yes

No, I love kinky sex, I basically have almost all fetishes that aren't harmful. There's just no way for me to enjoy them without pre-existing emotion. It literally just makes me feel sad because it's not really the person I want to be doing this with, and I could be at home thinking about fetish stuff instead without actually having to feel bad about myself.

Basically it is exactly like a lie to me and I instinctively hate deception and betrayal on some sort of primal level.

The sad thing is that there isn't really any correct person. The correct person is like some sort of reflection of myself and my needs that doesn't actually exist, and leaning on another person who doesn't actually really fit or understand me just feels gross. It feels like I'm somehow hurting them and doing a bad thing by trying to do something with them when we are not the correct match.

The closest I come to something feeling right is liking the way a person smells, because I usually hate the way everyone smells.

Oh god yeah a bad smelling person is a deal breaker man.
But yeah as for emotion, I can put all that aside when Im out having user sex but in some way its like a comfort thing too, not just wanking at home alone and having new experiences

would you say then that in order to enjoy those experiences you have to inhibit some part of your emotions or thought processes? like are you willfully choosing to stop thinking about or questioning certain things? does it feel like numbness? like an anxious escape? like you're reprogramming yourself or pruning your mind?

I can block the fact that Im in a room with strangers getting fucked in the sense that people would think "oh what a gross fucker" but I can accept that Im experiencing something new and arousing. If that makes sense

is this something that came about as a result of who you are, personally, as an individual, or a characteristic that developed as a consequence of that person's conflict with reality/society?

How was the family reunion user?