/ffg/

Who do you guys have on the waiver? Going into the final stretch, there's some pretty interesting picks, any faith in any bears?

The waiver as usual is a baron wasteland and anything of any interest is gone immediately

eh, grabbed starks
if I was paying attention last week I would have grabbed Rawls
at least I have Dion Mustard

Being offered Robert Kelley and Thomas Rawls for Tyler Eifert. I am pretty shitty at rb and this may benefit me. The shit kicker is I had both Robert Kelley and and Thomas Rawls and dropped both of them now i would have to give up eifert for them its not ideal

Switching kickers from ryan to sturkus. Trading duke johnson and wallace for david johnson.

seacucks or rams D/ST

Anyone on the waiver?

seacucks, pats, bills
my league is pretty good at streaming

Pick up the pats dude

dang that schedule is pretty easy, good call

Your league is pretty fucking retarded with the seahawks d on the waiver tbqh

picked up rawls meredith prosise

pretty sure it got dropped there today but yeah

Marvin or Crowder
Gurley or Howard

Eww, standard scoring.

Pick two

Starks @ Washington
T. West @ Dallas
Martin @ Kansas City

Standard scoring non ppr

Winston, Carr or Stafford?

also i have SD D/ST, who should I get between:

>Vikings
>Eagles
>Lions
>Rams
>Raiders

Carr and rams

Carr raiders

PPR league I cant decide who to start out of these.

Marvin Jones
Steve Smith SR.
Randall cobb

Standard Scoring, who should I flex between

Snead
J. Hill
T. West

Hill senpai

Need a D/ST for the week

>Bills
>Eagles
>Pats
>Rams
>Dolphins

go dolphins

Help a brother out

not in love with any, but doug martin will get the work

Winston @KC, Tygod @Cincy, Bortles @Det, or Kaep vs NE?

garbage time king imo

Should I trade Amari Cooper and Lamar Miller for Zeke or David Johnson?
Im 5-5 in a 12 man .5 ppr just trying to get to the playoffs lads

did you blow your first pick on lamar miller?

great observation i also drafted woodhead and langford which explains why my backs are dog shit

Woodhead wasn't a bad idea, just unfortunate

the other guy would have to be a huge dumbfuck to trade zeke for those 2

I have both Rawls and Prosise

Should I start both? One as my flex

The other two running backs I have are Miller and Ware

he is currently starting pryor and cooks is it even worth proposing?

Who went from basement to already clinched playoffs?

I clinched the playoffs and I'm not a Canadian which is even better

2-0 to 2-8
What a long terrible ride its been, that'll teach me not to draft good WRs with shit QBs and shit WRs with good QBs

That's ok Juan, you'll be deported soon. But good luck in the playoffs

Do it. Streaming TE's won't score that much less than Eifert.

Christine Michael claimed by the Packers.

>tfw had christine michael and thomas rawls
>dropped rawls when he got injured
>now christine michael is worthless

Should I drop Montgomery for Michael now that the Packers claimed him?

That is just an all around clusterfuck of a trade. You should stick with what u got have faith.

Its getting vetoed. Its for the best i waited 9 weeks for Eifert i need to believe

Vetoed? What kind of nazi league is that?

>stopping people from stacking teams
>nazi
stay on ur island pls

Let me guess, Marshall or Hopkins?

thanks user

Good thing I'm 100% European you sweaty faggot leaf

>blow draft entirely
>9-1
feels good man, I've waivered most of my line up

Davante Adams @ WAS or Diggs vs ARI?

Will Fuller and both the Allens from Jax
Bortles is a pos

Two awful decisions

>diggs
>awful
maybe his QB is but his targets are insane

Diggs was worth 22.5 points against the same defense Adams is going against and he has 26 catches in his last 2 games

Should I start Steve Smith over Corey Coleman?

Also, pick 2 RBs:

Lamar
Gurley
Starks
Kelley

>have matt ryan, demarco murray, melvin gordon, julio jones, mike wallace, rishard matthews and greg olsen as your team
>if i lose this week ill be eliminated from playoff contention in my 12 man standard
>gordon julio and ryan all on bye
Cant believe this shit. I have the best team on paper. Bullshit luck. Im starting deandre washington, blake bortles and cameron meridith because i have no depth and the waivers picked clean. Im fucked

Vetos should only be used for obvious collusion. If some guy is a dumbass, he deserves to get screwed.
And if it annoys you, don't let the dumbass play next time.

how do you ever lose when you have that team in a 12-team league

what the hell

How are you a loss away from elimination with that team? You should be in first place.

I'm not sure how you are countering anything I said, fuck boy.
You know what collusion is but not "stacking teams"?

Route running is still gonna be predictable in the packers scheme
I'd say Diggs is good but the oline is a problem and Bradford might get smashed against Cards D who always do well enough. However, they have no running game so they'll throw it out a million times.

8-2 first place 1000 dollar prize, 12 man .5 ppr.

Is this the best possible lineup? I am not sure if I should flex tate or Wallace instead.

I'm saying that a trade should only be vetoed if the guy is purposely killing his own team to help someone else.

If someone gets a stacked team by making a good trade honestly, it's absolutely overreach to veto it.

>asking Sup Forums for help when you stand to win 1000 dollars

>that team in a 12 man
holy shit man
I'd flex tate but man you should be fine

You have a point.

Yeah I tend to chase the targets which is why I stuck with Tate from the draft until now. I drafted this team as is with exception to Lewis, Prosise, Starks, Miami D, and Pitta. Drafted Dwayne Allen (injury) CJ Anderson (injury) Ameer Abdullah (injury) Panthers D (suck) and Lafell (suck)

Oddly enough I was asked to join this league the night of the draft cause someone backed out and now I am destroying everyone.

I have Tyrell Williams and recently scooped up Travis Benjamin. I need a slot in case Gronk is out.
Did Tyrell take the job? Or is Benjamin coming in to take it again? I have the ability to bench both this week.

Ya but then one dumbass can ruin the league for everyone hence the reason for the veto in the first place. If there is collusion or if someone is trying to ruin their team the manager can just void the trade in the first place the vetoes aren't necessary.

10 man, 0.5 PPR
Any changes I should make to my lineup?

Benjamin never had the job senpai, it was always williams.

What qbs are available? If this week means anything to you I wouldn't trust Winston at KC

I don't like Hopkins at all. I would start Adams or Wallace over him.

Taylor, Bortles, Dalton, Eli, Flacco, Tannehill, Flacco, Kaepernick

Yeah I wasn't too sure about Hopkins

Taylor is a sneaky good start @ the bungles who have been pretty shitty against the pass this season

Yeah I'd agree with this guy, try Taylor, I bet he out scores Winston for sure, not saying I don't like Winston, but still

Who should I start at flex? 10 team standard. Latavius Murray, Crowell, Michael Thomas, Cameron Meredith?

>vetoes aren't necessary
Couldn't have said it better myself.

imo:

Murray > Thomas > Crowell > Meredith

my first two picks where Adrian Petersen and deandre Hopkins

I blew it lads

Didnt have ryan until i traded ajayi for him. Lots of games where i put up 100+ and lost. Im 5-5 and second in points scored. Bad luck

Mine were Julio and Ezekiel lmao, get fucked bitch

Cool 4 team league bro.

Not necessarily. I am this guy and I had AJ green with the 10th pick and Zeke with the 14th pick. Landed Cooks in the 4th and CJ Anderson in the 6th. Some people are just dumbies lol.

12 man actually, but thanks
>mfw they told me falcons will be a shit offense this year
>mfw they told me a rookie could never be trusted and he will barely put up numbers even with Dallas on line
Thanks

Pick 3 standard scoring
Jonathan Stewart
Doug Martin
Theo Riddick
Spencer Ware
CJ Prosise

Stewart Martin Riddick

No Ware?

The fact that u got Julio and Zeke in a 12 man makes it even worse ur league is shit

I'm gonna say ware has the higher ceiling, but he could end up with a 5 point game, I think martin Riddick and Stewart are all going to put up at least 10, but honestly the bucs have been getting beat in the air, a lot of the rushing against theme came when they were down double scores, cause the buns have that problem. If you were to replace one with ware I'd say Riddick, high reward if he does go off, which is possible but I honestly see it being a mediocre matchup for him, as I think the bucs will keep up with the chiefs. And you might as well drop prosise with rawls back.

10 Man standard
Ok rn I have the Lions D vs JAX next week

And squad here you'd consider dropping them for?

>getting 2 good players is unthinkable

Julio was the 3rd pick and Zeke the 7th in my league. As was the case in most leagues that aren't populated with mongoloids. Enjoy your King of Retards championship.

Can someone pick me a shitty flex?

Pic related is my sorry bunch of misfits.
.5ppr

Are you retarded dude? Jordy Nelson all day

That's not jordy nelson. It's jj nelson

I drafted Julio 5th and Elliot 20th, if you can't think of 19 players who might get drafted before a rookie, you're a stupid faggot

If djax plays go with him, the packers secondary is shit

I know I was just joshing you champ, haha

Right haha got me

Seriously tho, hit me that opinion