I'm half considering suicide. What do you think Sup Forums? Will answer anything

I'm half considering suicide. What do you think Sup Forums? Will answer anything

who hurt you?

Male or female?

It's more of guilt for hurting others

Sadly male

There are whole countries filled with people who have it worse than you. How do you reconcile the fact that youre just a gigantic pussy?

Don't do it bro.

It'd probably be doing a world a favor if they did it as well

If you think your life has lost meaning, then go ahead.
Just know that either action is equally pointless.

Heres the real question

Why do you all NOT want to kill yourselves?

hey OP, if you could play any instrument, what would it be?

I like this answer, I'll need to think about that

how many different dicks have you sucked this week?

From what I remember, 9

Being miserable is better than being nothing.

If you're going to end it, you may as well just make sure you've tried all the drugs, gone out and tried to fuck all the women, and go try and get a job you would enjoy doing.

If life has lost meaning, thats a good reason not to give a fuck about what you do in your final days. Set a goal of when you are going to off yourself, and aim to do whatever the fuck you want until that day arrives.

theres your problem OP you aint suckn enuf cock , just keep em down your throat and you want want to kill yourself

It's like a boring book you promised yourself you would finish: I can get gist of the overall story, but I'll be damned if I quit on it a quarter of the way through.

Nothing isn't better or worse than anything. Nothing is just nothing.

Have no sex drive or enjoyment in any drug I've had so far :/

I'd say without even knowing you, don't do it. There's probably something you can salvage, or some way to turn things around. I'm in the same boat where I feel doomed, but wanna try and recover

I feel empty inside.
Mentally Ill
Can't hold a job
No bitch wants a half retarded pos
Drugs caused it. Yay me.
but u know what?
At the end of the day I'm okay.
Cuz I got u guys.
and that's all that really matters.

See that's the funny thing. I've been considering it for a while, but I don't think I'm depressed

Question for you guys. What is YOUR motivation to live? Is it her? Your job? Your family?

>Cuz I got us guys.
>and that's all that really matters.

That bad huh?

Why don't you just do it? Attention whore.

Checked

wait til you are certain before you bother innocent people, scum.