Revenge on Hooker that robbed me

Revenge on Hooker that robbed me

Yesterday a hooker robbed me. I saw her 30 minutes ago and threw some eggs at her (missed) and said "fucking whore im gonna get you back". She looked terrified. She was trying to pull something out of her pocket (mace probably) but i took off before she could use it. Help me think of ways to get about $80 worth of revenge. Nothing too risky I absolutely cannot be caught. I have access to another car she wont recognize. She is clearly very paranoid and not the only person shes done this too.

Other urls found in this thread:

wonkette.com/564737/secret-service-hooker-investigator-canned-you-will-never-guess-why-just-kidding
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buy a strong mace and spray it

Throw all the eggs

What kind of child throws eggs at a hooker?

Ah, this is a classical problem.
In GTA I usually go for blunt force trauma. Hammer or golf club are up there, but the tazer is fun too.

Have a buddy bring her to a motel room. Youll be waiting.

a black hooker stole 300 from me once.

Call your bank, report stolen, get your money back, leave the nigger alone.

just call in a bunch of bogus appointments from like google numbers or some shit, should be easy, entertaining and really inconveniencing.

I just ran to the corner store and grabbed some i wanted to do something to her before she took off lol. but i want a plan to get back at her, im sure ill see her again one day. Mace might be the best option right now.

How the fuck did this work? Did you just say you were robbed by her like at the ATM? It has to happen on bank grounds for them to give a shit right?

she was a street walker i dont have her number

>Mister-Liquid-Ass-Fart-Spray
>suck out about 1/4 of eggwhite from egg via pinhole
>inject liquid fart into egg
>seal it up with glue and shake it up
>profit

i dont think i bould get her to an apartment honestly, i should have known she was sketchy because she was looking for someone in the back of my car soon as i picked her up. shes very paranoid. for good reason...

Make her eat 80 dollars of eggs?

1.Buy a knife and stab her in the gut
2.?????
3.profit

$80? Just let it go and move on. I'm gonna laugh when your ass gets shot over $80. I guess I won't know if it happens so I'll just imagine it and laugh now.

Man, she can fuck your life just as hard as you can fuck hers.
>play stupid games, win stupid prizes
>wrestle a pig and even if you win you still smell like shit

It's only 80 man....

She robbed me while I was asleep and cashed out. I just simply told the bank that I was robbed. Which was true. I just left out the part about her being a hooker.

Leave a bad review of her on Yelp. Seriously cut your lose before her pimp gets involved

just watch some cold case files, it's not like you have to reinvent the wheel here

kind of your fault for leaving your wallet out infront of a junkie though

shes a dirty street walker, this is in canada. she doesnt have a pimp.

If you really want a really cheap one time revenge, just run up from behind, tackle her to the ground, and run away.
No need for some kind elaborate scheme that has more chances of fucking up

Won't they see you withdrawing the money from last known use of card? Camera sees you.
>Hey, this faggot wasn't robbed.
Boom no monies.
Unless you slid the card in her vagina or something, that's some next level apple tech right there

So you cause her some misery
Then she shows up at your work strung out and yelling for you to pay your share of rent (or some other bullshit). Or throws a rock through your window, or keys your car.

I guess it's possible you have nothing more to lose than she does. If you want to test it go ahead and push her then see if she can track you down.

my worry there is if she has a junkie friend hanging around watching her back and i cant get away. theres always junkie dudes riding around on bicycles.

Throw battery acid in her face.

> She was trying to pull something out of her pocket (mace probably)

> Sketchy street hooker
> displays paranoid behaviour
> probable drug problem
Yeah... mace. Gotta be. Couldn't be a gun or a knife. Or even a phone to take your picture or to call someone.

You got your stupid ass robbed. Quit while you're ahead.

And get tested before you infect the rest of your family.

Accept that she is giving $80 blow jobs for her next fix so her life isn't going to get much worse.

sauce on pic? like what country im headed there now please for science where is this glorious land ?

green text the robbery user?

Dude she was gonna pull a .38 from her purse and fucking plug you with it. Whores don't play around with that shit man, they're the number one target for every crazy fuck on the planet and they know it.

The girls are armed and they aren't afraid to use it.

so close

ok user here's what ya do
>get condom
>spray condom with mace
>invite her to motel
>fuck her with condom

yea lets start here.

You're right, it probably won't work because the situations are a little different.
My nignog hooker straight up jacked my card

i literally googled hooker and it was like the fifth picture. i think it said miami...

>street walker
>falls asleep with

let me guess, you paid to cuddle with someone, you faggot?

Feed her a bowl of eggs.

i just google "hooker" it was no where please help user for science

Run her over

nvm found it im a fgt wonkette.com/564737/secret-service-hooker-investigator-canned-you-will-never-guess-why-just-kidding

Decapitate her with a machete you pussy. The fact that you are the kind of person that would fuck a hooker does not reflect well on you.

is it miami , heaed there now if yes

Whores don't have guns. Sometimes a carpet knife. If they are armed at all Its something they can't sell for drug money so it will be cheap. Brick her in the head or just curb her. No one will care shes a whore. Or wait a few weeks and get her in your car again. Trust me if she's on boi or rock a couple weeks she'll forget you. Then once she's in your car tire iron or a roll of quarters to the chin or bridge of nose. Couple swings and once she's out you can do what you like. Wear a rubber in case she's banging a cop for free. Roll her and dump her.

The file name is literally "Miami hookers"

I'd run her over, recover the cash and then go bowling with my cousin.

jesus ima retard, my b, so dam thats how they ride in miami god dam fuckinbeautiful place

>only 80

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU COULD HAVE WITH "ONLY" 80 ??
A LOT OF CANDY, A PS4 XONE GAME
MC DONALD MENUS

And its for the pride too, I wont be ok if someone robs me, I can't let it go
by principle

I know how frustrating it is for someone to take advantage but I think you should just chalk one up for experience and let it go.

There really isn't anything you can do to her that her lifestyle isn't already doing, and if it makes you feel any better chances are someone else will fuck her up.

Not worth your time though, let it go.

These eggs that you threw, we're they properly hard boiled?

A free lay and a punching bag is always fucking fun

Put fentynal in some of the eggs that you throw at her so when she eats them you should be able to profit quite handsomely.

>person you want to hurt is on foot
>you are in a car
Wow, this is a hard one.

$80 bucks isnt a big deal to me, ur right its the pride thing. Id hate myself if shes standing out there after robbing me and im to pussy to let her just get away with it. So im gonna do SOMETHING.

you're fucken disgusting dude. I was expecting a white hooker but a nigger? Fuck no.

Is it worth getting shot over $80?

Best just walk away and chalk it up to experience.

but I'se black too fam

yeah but why go for a nigger for real...Backpage has a shit ton of white/latino hookers.

How can I get the fentynal into my eggs? They keep breaking when I try.

I mean I see both sides of it, and love when justice is done...

But it's a nigger whore with yucky blood

lot of them have a no BBC policy but yeah guess it's a lesson hard learned

i agree let it go fgt op, you are asking for trouble and will regret it even you said yourself you "can't get caught" , not woth it fgt, i know its hard let it go , or dnt idgf

oh yeah true. I see them saying no african americans under 30 and shit. I can not ever imagine fucking a nigger. Just saying. I was going to recommend ringing the whore up and aggressively telling her she better share the money she stole from you and tell her that the bank has already reimbursed. tell her how easy the "scam" is and that you want her to do it again with your other cards but you must get 50% of the profit. this bitch will do it no problem. Set up a more serious location to "talk" about this scam business and tie her up when she enters the room. Fuck and torture her all night but fuck I don't want to imagine that on a nigger. Too disgusting,

well said i like you , but still a hole is a hole even if it is a nigger , yolo

Then report her to her union then.

I would say $80 is a cheap whore, cut your losses.

1. Book a motel room.
2. Have a friend go there
3. Record them fucking and wait for her to steal.
4. Publish online
5. ???
6. Profit

Hahah what a fucking loser getting mugged by a chick

how did you find the whore? Backpage or just a convo on the street?

wrong user anon buteither works bp or the skreets

Just wondering how to start a convo with street girls even though they don't look like a prostitute. Like how do I imply that I will pay them go back to my house and fuck me. It's so awkward. Tried it once with an average looking white girl around 30 yo and was shaking the whole time in my car. I literally froze and we were just jamming to some music while her ride came and picked her up even though she agreed to come into my car.

I wouldn't give anyone information that can be used to identify you, telling her you talked to your bank plus her having the sum of money and date of transaction could be investigated if the police actually gave a damn/were contacted

This egg thing needs more explaining,a fucking egg?

Tell nigger whore that you love her and marry nigger whore to cement your relationship. After you have gotten married to nigger whore then you start pimping nigger whore out to unsuspecting victims. You have to train nigger whore to do this but should be quite easy with a shit load of punches and kicks to the head and whip nigger whore every hour to keep her in line. Get nigger whore to sleep with at least 10 men a day at a cheap rate of $50 a time. Keep $400 - $450 and give nigger whore the rest if you want. Explain to nigger whore that all this money she is making is for the future when you and nigger whore buy a nice little house with a sea view and a little garden and have a couple of half niglets. Once you feel that you have enough money from nigger whores efforts then just fuckoff somewhere and leave nigger whore in the ghetto. So you have all that money and nigger whore has fuck all.

Were they at least free range eggs?
You would have shown yourself to be a man of compassion.

dude its easy, just say "wanna ride?" its that simple, they will either say yes or no, they say yes profit/win, they say no keep moving on, done and done , with all due respect user dont be such a dumb scared little bitch, happy mongering :)

you dont need to marry the nigger bitch tho, otherwise a sound plan

You're gonna get fucked up by her pimp OP, have fun eating from a tube for the next few weeks.

a fun one

Thats fucking brutal

follow her around for a day with a sign that says "gave me STD". She would lose so much in revenue, over $80.00. Then tell her if she give you the money back you'll stop following her.

Go round sucking dicks for free and drive her out of business. That 80 worth?

how did she steal your money?

This you stupid retard.

nigger... you gotta let it go. if you were dumb enough to fall asleep with a fucking street hooker. Be grateful you still have both your kidneys.

Anyway - you are pathetic at about 100 levels.

>Hey Vitali, what did you do today?
>I throw egg at hooker who steal my money, but I miss

solid plan right here

>spray condom with mace

you didn't think this though

Hook up with her again. Tell her no hard feelings want to fuck her again.
Go to hotel. Ask her list of extra's. eg. $20 bbbj, $20 cof, $20 natural 69, $20 natural sex, $20 natural anal, $20 toy on you etc etc

> whip out secret handcuffs in your pocket
> handcuff her and fuck her PLUS $100 worth of extra's
> give her extra $20 cash so your even

> you win OP

>bowl
holy shit this is why I cracked up when he said he threw an egg at her...