What happened to this weed? Is there a reason it looks like this? Should I smoke it?

what happened to this weed? Is there a reason it looks like this? Should I smoke it?

Looks fine to me, user. I'm not exactly sure what causes certain strains to look like that, but you're good to smoke it.

looks good

Holy fuck

check em

How long did it cure for?

sorta smells sweet...a little like kiwi or maybe a tea. Not very strong smelling.

Holy shit dude I just got quads FeelsGoodMan. 1 number off of quints

See, OP? Kek himself has blessed your bud.

looks like powdery milder to me. those little white powdery looking spots can be pm i need a closer more clearer pic.

Just cashed my first checked hot damn

this
need higher quality pic

budtender here - weed looks fine, smoke it.

It's perfectly fine you retard

looks like spice

>budtender here
you fucking losers dont know shit about cannabis. faggot.

Op here. Here's another pic. Was honestly worried about the little white parts. But if it's cool it's cool.

looks really good to me especially in this pic

yeah man no pm looks good to me is it dried and cured ?

Yea it's all good to smoke.

Ohhh man that looks like yummy nug, smoke that shit man

nice brothat

for future reference for others unaware: spice does not come in bud form, and therefore if you have what is obviously bud with a stem and leaves (hopefully trimmed) it cannot be spice.

as for laced weed, beware of any of the following: damp/wet, highly unnatural smell (if you know what strains smell like), popping/abnormal burning that's not from seeds/etc, and when you brush it firmly only actual kief and organic leaf/flower crumbs should fall off, beware any dust/particles or unusual compound that doesn't resemble kief you know, most kief looks all very similar so this should be easy to see.

White crystals and redhairs. Thats the good shit

Looks fine... just make sure to dry and cure properly

Looks perfectly fine, looks a little "hairy" probably because it's a bit dry, other than that seems fine.