>dude isolation tanks
>dude alpha brain
>dude kettlebells
>dude jiu jitsu
>dude MMA

Why is he so comfy, bros???

joey diaz is literally the only thing worth watching

the rest of it is pseudo-intellectuals jerking eachother off

its also cute when joe rogan moralizes bullshit artists when he advertises and personally recommends for a snake oil company

>dude AI
>dude hunting
>dude Bill Hicks
>dude Jamie is a fucking idiot

You have 30 seconds to post your favorite JRE episode

Best guests are
Joey Diaz
Duncan Trussell
Christopher Ryan
Graham Hancock
Dennis McKenna
Ari Shaffir
Tom Segues
Bert Kreischer
Andrew Dice Clay

trussel is the best

youtube.com/watch?v=fz28ZIfld58

I enjoy watching his shit commentary on UFC. Last PPV he was saying that someone's strikes weren't effective then he put the other guy right on his ass, cold.

Joe Rogan is such an entertaining idiot. There should be more dumb guys who think they are smart in our media.

Add Stanhope

someone post the pasta please

"hello freak bitches"
Immediately cringed. Is he doing a bit or is he really a gay autistic? Do people really like this guy?

wat

>people have actually invested this much time into seriously listening to Joe Rogan and guests talk
your brain must be shrinking by the day dude

>tfw have to hear this awful cunt screaming every time you watch a major UFC show

Why doesn't he do the 10min advertising at the start of a show any more?

Some things he says are dumb as fuck and he's often contradictory but I still enjoy his conversation with people more interesting, intelligent, and funny than him.

What about David Choe?

I don't listen to many JRE episodes, but from what I've listened to Stanhope seems like the only regular guest who has no problem disagreeing with Rogan and openly doesn't buy into his dude weed stoner philosophy.

Every other episode I listen to the guests seem intimidated or just don't want to rock the boat and go with the flow.

>rogan v ice spill
>rogan for steel thai cup
>rogan for every shitty tenth planet bjj position like the useless rubber guard
>rogan for... oh, he let it go

>Why doesn't he do the 10min advertising at the start of a show any more?

he got sued because literally every ONNIT nootropic causes brain and/or liver damage

Sam Harris is the best

MAKE ME SOME TEA JAMIE

youtube.com/watch?v=YTuElM6T50w

>not being the hero of your own movie

really made me think about my life....

> be the hero of your own movie

narcissism

From how he talks about his life, I'm extremely jelly of him. More than Di Caprio even

>no one has posted the pasta already

Personally I think Rogan comes off as a bit of an idiot but he really does have it pretty great. Gets to commentate on a sport he loves for a living and hosts a podcast with a bunch of interesting people on it.

Nah man I'm just comic relief

how can you listen to this guy for more than 5 minutes

"fucking" every other word and such an adolescent way of talking

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO BODY TEMP

(37.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

- ALPHA BRAIN
- SHROOMTECH
- KRILL & MCT OIL
- PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtu.be/22GjkJw0WXk

Yeah because listening to icons like Andrew Dice Clay talk about the glory days, or fallen heroes like Lance Armstrong discuss openly the truth behind roids and cycling is mind numbing?

The good episodes of JRE are really special. There is a reason his podcast is as famous as it is. It is a priceless media experience.

Also I would like to mention to listen to Graham Hancock, and look into his ideas since the 90s is highly educational. Fuckface.

I challenge anyone to explain how 3 hour uncensored discussion with extremely talented and intelligent individuals and one of the most dynamic and progressive stand up comedians ever is "stupid"?

Use YouTube for something more then Linkin Park DBZ tributes you fucking loser.

lol is this ironic? it is good one screencapped.

He constantly says how stupid he is, and overly aggressive also. He is a good dude with more self awareness and respect then anyone here by fuckin far

finally, based user

you really like rogan heh

I wish Terrence Mckenna were alive to do a show with him

can't believe it took this long

>what kinda workout you want?
>just fuck my shoulders up

>He constantly says how stupid he is

people just say that as an excuse. they still 100% believe the bullshit they are spewing out, just when people call on it they can say "i told you i was stupid! i dont know anything about this!"

I only watch episodes with joey diaz or stanhope on, I really cannot handle his pontificating.

It's like your average 23 year old stoner who doesn't take chances and beats around the bush because he's not smart enough to really be behind his opinions so he's "openminded"

>ywn snipe deer from your bathroom window while taking a shit

why live

youtube.com/watch?v=MqnCQHFgm-U

He really gives a lot of perspective. Especially when he talks about bread.

youtube.com/watch?v=jrL56-TZhQ0

Thought this was a Karl Pilkington thread. When did Rogan's head turn into a fucking orange?

dude weed lmao