Do you think her special was actually bad? I think the alt right just make it out to be by trolling

Do you think her special was actually bad? I think the alt right just make it out to be by trolling

Pretty much just proves her strength it just intimidates the racists

OP is once again a faggot

Wow hate speech from an alt right troll lmao kill yourself

Samefag
Fag

Le epic troll nice meme lel, weeeeeeaaakkk

I wonder who could be behind this post

lmao

Getthelube.com

I liked her in the muppets.

totally overrated

did she get fatter?

>implying she's getting thinner

She steals a lot of her material from great comics

She's trash. Would have fucked in her earlier days.

My wife likes her normally and even she said her new show was bad and hard to finish. She just wants an excuse in the media for shitty show

Swing and a miss! What happened to Amy Schumer? Monumental fail! Poor Effort, I've Seen Her Funnier. If this show was a smell, it would smell of fermented beans and disease. Can never get that time back, Awful. Ah Amy...., Really what a waste of time If you like Amy Schumer. What happened to the smart, innovative Amy? Needs new material, Awful rehashed jokes spiked with a feminist twist. Not her best work, Terrible. 57 mins of Amy making sure everyone knows she is a slut, 10 minutes was enough-Just awful (overstatement). I would not spend one penny to watch or see this wench perform! I've never not laughed harder since Dane Cook!

The alt-left love her because they have no sense of humor

Amy's funny, but insecure alt-right fags are scared of women and have to insult them to feel powerful.

HAHAHA my vagina haha I fart and belch hahaa im so funny

No she's just a wretch. She's not funny and she's over hyped way too much.

The pussy card is strong with her, if that was a guy they would have never made it because she is just not funny

This

>Patiently waiting for the sex tape.

The only time I want to see her mouth open is just before a cock goes in it.

literally the whole special summed up

Um no....

I'm a libertarian left winger pot smoking hippy and I gotta be honest. Every Democrat I've seen on the Internet complaining about shit is fucking retarded. Amy Schumer is an unfunny cunt and she should shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.

Screaming jesus, that pic isn't even shopped is it?

I'd bang both of them

Holy shit did that whore get FATTER? wow