Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WTN3HrOAjdA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LGQnSoeM7Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=wiUYFZXy_zc
youtube.com/watch?v=sYtFLU6xVn4
youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
youtu.be/MFoBiTbDJGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn i've never heard of those, probably won't be able to get them over here. I've seen clips of it before and it looks pretty good. I hate having to do stuff before work, i prefer to stay in bed until i have just enough time to get up, get dressed and hop out the door. It's 12:50 am.

G'night.

One of my favorite songs by him. I'm actually listening to a 90's/2000's playlist. Ah from Monster Musume?

>youtube.com/watch?v=WTN3HrOAjdA

I should listen to more Eminem. And nah, it's a separate series from Monster Musume, this teacher wants to write his thesis on demihumans (aka monster people), and he just so happens to have three demihumans in his class.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LGQnSoeM7Zw

>claiming

(Yuuki)
I know that feeling. I don't go out drinking very often luckily, so when I do I try not to think too much of the money.
That can kinda hurt the day after though, when I check just how much I spent...

Comfy, too comfy. That's going to put me right back to sleep, too early for that sadly.

YOU WAIFU IS HUMAN AIDS TRASH
ENJOY YOUR MONKEY FLU!

That's sad, they're pretty good. Well, if you'll ever get a chance try them, you won't regret it.
Believe me, it's even better. See for yourself
I kinda have to, so my dad won't have to do all the stuff once he gets home, as he comes earlier than me.
Well, don't stay up too late, try to get some rest.
Anyway, I have to go for now. Goodnight Hanako, have a pleasant night

My friend once spent $40 at ONE bar, and we've given him so much shit for it.

k

Still here

Get cucked.

>$40
Fucking kill me fam. That's 4 beers here.
A hard night out I easily can spend $100+
rip

Mmmmmmmmmmm.

youtube.com/watch?v=wiUYFZXy_zc

Holy shit where are you going drinking?!? That's like 10 drinks here

Good job.

One "cheap" beer at most bars is around $10
Let's not talk about mixed drinks, they are way more expensive.

Ah, what's it called?

I'll look into if i can get them. Ah i see what yo mean. Alright i will. Thanks, have a good day at work. Bye Firekeeper.

MFW here in Vegas drinks are free when you gamble.

>free when you gamble
At least I'd have a chance of getting money back, but I'd probably lose even more money than a normal night out costs

I can't imagine how expensive those are. Most drinks here are $3-$10 depending on what it is.

The series itself is called Interviews with Monster Girls

she's mine

I rarely win anything but i like to think of it as killing two birds with one stone. Just $20 lasts a lot longer than you think, you just play slow.

Thanks, i'll have to check it out.

>changing waifus
heretic

>play slow
I guess, don't think I'm too good at that though.

It's pretty cute, I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would

I'm off to bed, goodnight /waifu/!

It was just a reaction image, you weeb.

Nights Yuuki, sleep well.

........................chen!

Yes.

>having pictures other than your waifu saved on your computer

Sup Chen

You're on Murder's retardation level, fam.

I wasn;t either when i first started. But i learned if you just wanna chill and drink without spending too much you just play a hand or two then wait a bit before you play another one.

Goodnight Yuki.

yo where the hell is the sonokawa fella? does he only post while im asleep or what

who? but your waifu is retarded though and she's your waifu

Now that I think about it he has the weirdest posting times because they constantly change.

youtube.com/watch?v=sYtFLU6xVn4

Listening to this album, chilling, since today I have a free day.

How about you?

youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c

you okay?

what an absolute goofball! thanks for the info brother.

You're welcome, I have info on everyone here if you need it.

Hence you are the one thinking somene might care about your personal opinion in a random image board, I should ask you the same question.

Are you okay?

youre just jealous because i have the better fu

;( smh fam I feel bad for you

I feel alone.

Finished work, sitting in at Pathfinder game and playing it with friends. Sounds like a chill day.

do you want a hug or something?

We all do.
You're the tonk Tomo, correct?

Good.
Weren't you the one who ditched Hanako, after all??

You're the one that seems to be in need of constant attention.
Is pretty saddening, now that I think about it.

Is Pathfinder any fun?

Yeah commonly smug Tomo. Fuck you. You don't know the situation. We weren't even together. We erpd together because we were lonely honry bastards. Maybe that was just for me but that may not be for Hanako. I feel bad for being attached to anons here but I don't feel anything for people I know irl so yeah.

>goofball

Depends on if you know people who know the rules and can streamline it. We make it fun by being insane. Somehow managed to make plastic explosives with tech levels being muskets and clockwork limbs.

I've never seen this side of you, Tomo

Cool, I installed it yesterday.
Man has things changed it indicators showing who hit you, how much damage.
Proper reload timers, map with detection circles. All that stuff you needed mods for before.

Holy shit though, I'm bad. Can't say it wasn't fun.

>0001 so close
Hi

Pathfinder is great, sounds like fun.

I'm a little too drunk. Ask me anything you'll get a more honest answer.

It is a good time waster. I finished my daily challenges.

Why are you such a loser and care about strangers on the internet?

Well, I prefer Blade and Soul.

truly! dude the weekend is almost here so i can be finally posting and having fun with the rest and like probably start edating you or something hilarious like that but i have to go so for now take care pink waifu

To be honest, I was so confused by the new menu UI, I just hit battle a few times.
I had forgotten how much fun the T30 is, especially shooting at tier 7 and 8 tanks...
Chaffee is mean with the new matchmaking, gun goes straight through the front of most tier 6 heavies.

What are you drinking?

I've had 17 satan trips since I've been here on Sup Forums so i'm not complaining~

Anything huh? Well since Rea is too afraid to ask I'll do it. How big is your cock?

c-cute gif

Who the fudge are you... I'm bad at relationships. >_

Because I can't attach to normal people. It scares me something will be real even if I want it to be. I want emotional stuff without it hurting if they leave Me. I don't feel like anyone could actually like me. Lots of good changes to always make tanks useful. Lots of jack Daniels

About six inches i figure.never actually measured it but yeah I would be embrassed to actually show it.

uh it's me the guy who posts manga kazura and calls you pink waifu and also bc sometimes but dont want to talk about that anymore

okay shower ready time for real byebye

youtu.be/MFoBiTbDJGs

Oh boy, I haven't had Jack in a long time.
Got fridge full of beer and a couple bottles of other shit, only 10am so it's a bit early to start the Friday night still.

that's hot
And don't worry because girls can get off to their pinkie finger.

Ah! you're Sci, right? Enjoy your shower~

I'm drunk. I am very woo.

Smug drunk AMA and that's your first question...
What am I supposed to think of you now?

I'd be more worried about fufulling someone emotionally. I failed at it my last relationship. I'm very bad at feelings and yeah. Unfortunately guys are expected to make the first move but I understand why.

What's keeping you from killing yourself?

The pain it would cause my family. I also believe i may have some success in doing something with my life.

>I also believe i may have some success in doing something with my life.

What's AMA?

Communication is the key. Your words can always speak louder than your actions if you say them at the right time. When she's feeling down just ask her what's wrong and she'll do all the talking. Just sit there and listen.

Also you're very young and you shouldn't worry too much about that

Ask me anything

Are you already or do you believe you will in the future?

How's the weather?

Hey it's what I think. It may be a while but just maybe just maybe. That didn't work. I didn't talk about my problems so they wouldn't talk about theirs and they ended up being mean towards me. I've been alone and never had an outlet for my problems. I pull away from people that try to help me. I feel rather worthless.In the future.

Pic

Cold and sunny, low chance of precipitation.
Low humidity and a slight breeze to the north east.

Do you have adequate education to justify such a claim?

Lovely. Will it get warmer later on?

I'm terrible with acronyms!

Aw don't feel that way. You have to remember you're young and most people your age have a hard time expressing themselves and their feelings. They also have a hard time with empathy and that's completely normal. You'll get better at when your brain is fully developed at age 26.

Still here ish.

Go hug tomo!

Smh... that's really weak tbh.

I finished high school. College is strange to me. I didn't feel right doing it. I can't wait till 26. I feel lonely and depressed now. My life has been sad and unfulfilled and it's my fault. I want affection I want to feel love. I may be a sad person but I want love like everyone else. I want warmth I want to hold someone. I want to not feel alone and sad.

...waht?

Nigger you're 19 your life just started, don't worry~

It will rise to a high of 7°C (44.6°F) over the next few hours, then decline slowly as the evening comes, dropping to 0°C (32°F) around midnight, it will continue to drop overnight, to a low of -5°C (23°F).

Why?

Srsly?

Weak af...
tgif

I would have guessed as much considering your waifu choice.
So have you actually made any attempts to improve your situation or do you just sit around angrily waiting for others to come save you?

A perfect day to lounge inside with a warm cup of tea and good book.

I hate the kids of today, I swear.

I'm worried. I don't feel close to anyone and I've lived 20 years. Shouldn't I feel something? I just bring pain wherever I go. I'd lie if I didn't hope for someone to come for me. I know it won't happen but I want it to. I'm going to be alone.

Yes srsly.