>666
what madness?

I should sleep.

Ew

Also liveleak.com/view?i=e05_1483639200

same here. g'night, user

Go to bed.

But I wanna look at goats

The battery on my drill died so now I have to charge it. Which means finding my charger. I should get a spare battery. I also should get a small hammer and some rock chisels.

No. They're all dead now.

They're coming

I got a line on a local place that quarries limestone and may be willing to sell directly.

Hopefully I can get some limestone and carving tools Saturday. I also hope the pet tore still has that centipede for sale so I can also get a centipede.

I want to see them make the sequel Grown Ups 3 that Werner Herzog proposed.

Goodnight, faggoos.

It takes place in a burning building. As the film progresses the grown ups, their wives, and children are slowly burned to death. Allen Covert plays a firefighter who rushes into the burning building when it is too late to save them and is crushed by a beam. Just before he dies he looks at the camera and says, "I am a homosexual."

>Films such as these posit the idea that homosexuality is the funniest thing you can even imagine. So I want to end the film on a big laugh line.

goats are weird

Werner Herzog is the most perfect human being alive today.

>Ate a pair of shoes on a bet.
>Jumped into a field of cacti because he said he would.
>Was shot in the stomach during an interview and continued with the interview instead of going to the hospital.
>Pulled Joaquin Phoenix from a flipped car.
>Released thousands of rats he dyed white into a small town as a thank you for letting him film there.
>Forged dozens of filming permits in countries with very restricted filming access.
>Lied to the French Government about a documentary he was supposed to premier in their country (as part of his deal to get permission to film the caves with the oldest known paintings ever discovered) stating that it was still in the process of editing just hours before it premiered in the US.
>Stole all the film equipment he used in his early films.
>Promotes actively breaking the law to young filmmakers in order for them to get their films made.
>Is one of the most important filmmakers in German History.
>Is one of the most important Postmodern filmmakers.
>Is one of the most important filmmakers working today.
>Requires anybody who works with him to be willing to put themselves in extreme personal danger, including potential death.

runescape is 4 fags

>>Released thousands of rats he dyed white into a small town as a thank you for letting him film there.
wat

so u lol

gahtee

fuck off to bed already america

you good at the game yet?

Also

>Didn't make any phone calls or even talk on a phone until he was 19 years old.
>Didn't own shoes until he was 17.
>Took a 2 week walk across Germany to personally hand deliver a film reel to a friend of his that was on her death bed.
>Was called in as a guest director several times just to handle the actor Klaus Kinski simply because Kinski refused to take direction from anyone except Herzog.

He dyed thousands of rats solid white for a film, then after filming wrapped he released them all into the town he was filming in as a thank you.

>2deep4u

Postmodernism, not even once.

no i stopped playing a while ago, i got what i wanted and got bored cause they changed the armadyl armor

>being this much of a faggot
what did you want, a shit account?

i wanted the aesthetics

What if they didnt want the rats?

They didn't want them but they got them anyways.

Sound like the best kinda surprise present.

Like Herpes.

like honestly, its 2017

all about the aesthetics

that was a christmas you'll never forget

He also stole hundreds of monkeys from some guy to use in a scene in a film, then just released them back into the wild.

>Implying anyone will ever have sex with me.

Y tho

i didn't. you were just infected with herpes.

Because Herzog can't be bothered to give a shit.

I wanna kiss nibis cheek shyly

How tho?

I bet if someone stabbed him in the dick he would give a shit or maybe two.

sex is not the only way to contract herpes you red-skinned subhuman

Who actually shits in a public bathroom though?

nibi can we snuggle?

pls rspn

He was shot in the stomach during an interview and then stated, "it is not a significant bullet" while continuing the interview. He jumped into a cactus patch because he said he would. He got on a boat and went over a very very large waterfall just to get a shot. I highly doubt he would be bothered by that at all.

I dont touch other people.

No

Oh so he is some kinda ritual badass.

Herzog might actually be the Ubermensch that Nietzsche described.

That song is actually about babies being born. Has nothing to do with a bar. The whole song takes place in a hospital. if you think im wrong look up the lyrics.

Why cant you be the ubermensch that Nietzsche described and git out.

Kind of, yes. He only exists physically in this reality, mentally and spiritually he has ascended beyond it.

Why can't you be any sort of mensch and get laid?

Truly then, he has reached Nirvana.

>Why can't you be any sort of mensch and get laid?
I'm gross, women dont like me, it cant be helped.
Guess i'm just not as handsome as the rest of you.

I think maybe he has, but only he could say.

Guess so.

please? Ill even pet your head

Alright whatever go be an asshole somewhere else.

nah

>Says the biggest asshole here.

sigh... can I at least give you a quick kiss?

>"LOL HAHA!! Hey everyone!! Lets make fun of him for being a virgin!! Haha, you will never get this! YOU WILL NEVER GET THIS!! OLOLOLOlololllolOLolo"

>"Hey why is he insulting us back!?!!?1!/11/211!!3"

I dont touch other people.

Nigga, how little self awareness do you even have? You insult motherfuckers who don't say a fucking thing to you.

tfw can't be an immortal shapeshifting demon to smite and enslave the world

well it would be me touching you, so its okay right?

If you're going to accumulate interest, i'm going to start taking back.

You're a people

So it doesn't matter if people say a fucking thing to you ever, you're just going to act like a shit head to everybody no matter what? How does this not make you the biggest asshole here? Seriously, shut the fuck up, or fuck off, because everyone is tired of your garbage except the extremely desperate.

w..while I appreciate the compliment...
so no holding hands either?

>you're just going to act like a shit head to everybody no matter what?
If you're going to act like a shit in the past ill just hate you forever. Kinda like how everyone else does to me. You people dont feel like hot shit after you get the same fucking treatment, huh? I learned from all of you after all.

It honestly makes me feel no differently. It's like watching a severely retarded child screech and shit their pants. It's annoying, but it doesn't effect me.

You should go to facebook, that place seems more your kinda thing. You can impress everyone there with your profound intellect, snazzy facts and astounding art.

tfw you will never get to rub your face in nibis tummy

Evil trips are wrong
It's opening time and has already been for a few hours here Sup Forumsro
Gn!