Offensive ylyl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1kThvYlo2Lc
youtube.com/watch?v=xIq4aD3QxUE
youtube.com/watch?v=CLM6V2jKV3w&t=86s
discord.gg/ZxU5Tk5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Xudushsjdjhdhsidhdk

There was a webm about some girl giving a dude a bj, then he shits on her hand and she rubs the shit on his cock and starts sucking it. Do you have it fam? Saw it in this board just once, never again. Hook me up

Fuck outta here you scat nigger

Now now, scat niggers have feelings too.

>implying I'm a scat nigger
>not finding comedy in hacking a Twitter or FB profile and posting said video
kys normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lmao thats not milk

youtube.com/watch?v=1kThvYlo2Lc

what else could it be

youtube.com/watch?v=xIq4aD3QxUE

youtube.com/watch?v=CLM6V2jKV3w&t=86s

thats all im giving to you faggots

don't be a jew

missing 1 chick chicky boom
>would have been flawless

Boop

this doesn't work though. anthropologists concluded that the jews were not in Egypt, after the discovery of the work sites in 2008. even the Israeli synagogues now teach that the exodus was spiritual.

I can suicide now
Ty

shows u how jews have been lying for several thousand years, kek

Still has wide nigger nose, bloodshot dark nigger eyes, nappy nigger hair, nigger smell...

FUCKIN' LOST

discord.gg/ZxU5Tk5

join this discord for beans

Fresh

Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosome-less retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Sup Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irrational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My regards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

What's the name of this penguin meme?

Hey das raycis!

go hang yourself, needs

actually retards have extra chromosomes's, yopu are one so you should know.

Nice copypasta newfag
>trying to bring à degree of humanity into /b
>doesent write its own texts

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

Astounding! You have managed to expend effort creating a non-random string of characters which usually convey meaning, yet your overall comment was ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS! It is as though all of the industries of mankind were operated in reverse, with great will and endeavor being used to convert items of usefulness into worthless bare materials! you are the antithesis of all that is grand and great about mankinds capacity for thought and self-determination. You sir, are the mirror image of a meaningful entity, lower than base matter, lower than oblivion, because unlike the brutish deterministic plasma of the unreasoning cosmos, you CHOSE to be without value or worth. Or in the parlance of thine own ilk: LOL N0 UR GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!11ONE!!!!!ELEVENTY!!!!11!

At least he's not an Acoustic Nigger.

Juliana Wetmore. She was born without a face.

first off traps aren't gay

You've won, Well done! (Won what btw? )
>The Caps Lock of Total Serenity

kek

second you bitch about being a realist and how you aren't bitching while also defeating your point of not bitching calling people with physical deformities retarded even thou as far as we can tell it's just physical. use your excess chromosomes wisely sir.

Downvoted. You're exactly what's wrong with circlejerk. Instead of posting satire, mocking reddit and being clever and original, you continue to post lame phrases and beat to glue anything that was even remotely funny, all under the guise that you want to show what's wrong with reddit. You don't care about reddit. You belong to the system that this subreddit was made to mock. You seek karma. You seek to be a power-user, a well-known name in a sea of perpetual anonymity. The higher your karma-count, the more you get off on it. You are smug and self-satisfying. You are the problem. There should be a "delete" button below your posts. Start clicking them after you post and you'll find that reddit starts to improve.

>when you don't paint enough layers

Copying and pasting wall saying you're not doing it. And you forget to remove downvoted what a fucking idiot

Is this a new pasta ?

If you are reading this, then you are wasting precious time reading the comments. You will probably comment or like this, but you will waste more time. You are now thinking what I am on about, probably thinking that I am on something. However you are just wasting more time reading my comment. I have just wasted precious moments of your life that you could have spent sleeping or smoking weed. If you just realised, I have wasted more time explaining that I have wasted time. For this reason you might as well like this comment, as you might as well waste more time. Thank you for your wasted time.

who isn't self satisfying, you got me off just fine. who dosen't seek to be a name out of all the faces in the world and your smug make me horny son, stop it.

Guess you could say that I just wrote it now.

Those trips don't lie tho

Why don't you go back to tumbler and le reddit and say that you were virtually raped by a white cis male

AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN. YOU DIRTY LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT. BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME. AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR WHEN I FIND YOUR KEYBOARD FUCKING FACE. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS INTO A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. THEN I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES. BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS. AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SUCH A FAGGOT. COCKMUFFIN

Well it seems that I have angered the fat whale. I think it's funny how you spend your entire day right now trying to prove how horrible person I am when I'm making you more and more angry. And I'm being more intelligent instead of spouting insults and typing in caps to show anger. I remember when I did that when I was a a four-year-old. But it seems that you're still at that age even though you probably live off welfare parading around that you're an activist or feminist. Like I said earlier go back to tumbler

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

Wall?

You've won nothing shithead. Wallow in the shit you've created. Because soon, all you've worked for will vanish and you'll be left with nothing. When you least expect it, the shit you talk, you'll choke on it.

Oh is the fat little baby crying. Like to see try to come over here. In fact I encourage it find me come after me I know you won't do it because you won't get out of here sweat stained chair to come after me. You will probably try looking for me for maybe five minutes talk before giving up and going onto tumbler just talk about how are you great team and getting people to give you compliments like the compliment Corvette you are. Just want to make it easier for you to come after me I live in Arizona. I know it's hard but you're making the shitty insults. The movie should put some more thought into it before you make your next post.

are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo

Remember when this site didnt have a bunch of crybabys rolling on the floor crying because theyre opinions "matter"

If neither one is revealed then he must remain in India and become a customer service rep. for Verizon

Did someone change their coffee pasta. But you still will so good changing a few words that don't you. Here's another hint you will never ever find where you live. You will never ever kill me at all. You're just saying that to act tough for your well people. Maybe if you did actually graduate from okay express instead of women's studies maybe you would understand logic and reason.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

Getting worse and worse at this. Saying that your post gave me cancer is one of the easiest things to say no cancer but incurable disease. Here I have suggestion for you if you actually have cancer why don't I come down there and cut the cancer right out of you buddy

Someone could update that pic, Frostweave Cloth is from WOTLK which came out in 2008.

Pic is almost 10 years old.

bitch u mad mf ugly b looking like the little ginger kid from little einstein kill urself btch ill shoot u mf ass meet me irl fuck outta here wicho dorito ass shaped head btch albino gorilla lookin ass mf ill flame u dumb spotty white pizza shaped head lookin elongated ass nose marshmallow man crusty ass mf self right here btch

Oooooooh I’m so scared, you think you’re tough pussy? I’m behind 7 proxies and use ZoneAlarm, Sygate and Comodo Internetnet Securtiy which I all keep up-to-date. THAT’S THREE FIREWALLS AT THE SAME TIME motherfucker. You can’t hack me you little piece of shit. You’re peeshooter and kung fu won’t make a difference when my friend woh’s a B-51 pilot in the Air Force can turn your entire house and backyard into a fuckhuge bomb crater. You are pathetic, while you’re sitting there writing insults like the sad little nerd you are i’m having sex with my hot girlfriends. Yeah you read that right, i have not one but FIVE girlfriends. Top that motherfucker, I dont think you’ve ever even held hands with a girl.

I don't understand man. Just spouting nonsense about anything instead of having an intelligent conversation with me. But you just spouting insults. Maybe if you spent as much time starting in sorts as much time as exercising You you want to be as dense as the core of Jupiter.

Sorry dude didn't mean to bring you into this

This is the best pasta

? whose steven universe