PLEASE

be sure to stream and give stream link

CHERRY ON TOP

rope ready?

if dubs you go to sleep

GODDAMNIT

timestamp?

Literally

start jerkin off in public. start in hidden corner of the library, gradually working up the nerve to start expressing your sexuality in more open, congested street corners. your life will improve, and the results will surprise you!

After this Im done

filename get

kek

start jerkin off in public. start in hidden corner of the library, gradually working up the nerve to start expressing your sexuality in more open, congested street corners. your life will improve, and the results will surprise you! shine on you crazy diamond!

start jerkin off in public. start in hidden corner of the library, gradually working up the nerve to start expressing your sexuality in more open, congested street corners. your life will improve, and the results will surprise you! ill be your best friend!

when none of you faggots can get a dub

start jerkin off in public. start in hidden corner of the library, gradually working up the nerve to start expressing your sexuality in more open, congested street corners. your life will improve, and the results will surprise you! Daddy needs his cummies!

I just want to roll some dubs

nice spam.

start jerkin off in public. start in hidden corner of the library, gradually working up the nerve to start expressing your sexuality in more open, congested street corners. your life will improve, and the results will surprise you! wear a cowboy hat when flashing screaming "REEEEEEEEE!" "What in tarnation?"

C ya ltr

czech em

I want to fucking die

dont do it fgt

start jerkin off in public. start in hidden corner of the library, gradually working up the nerve to start expressing your sexuality in more open, congested street corners. your life will improve, and the results will surprise you! 9-11 was an inside job

Stream

start jerkin off in public. start in hidden corner of the library, gradually working up the nerve to start expressing your sexuality in more open, congested street corners. your life will improve, and the results will surprise you! dads not coming back, is he mom?

start jerkin off in public. start in hidden corner of the library, gradually working up the nerve to start expressing your sexuality in more open, congested street corners. your life will improve, and the results will surprise you! Love is a battlefield

start jerkin off in public. start in hidden corner of the library, gradually working up the nerve to start expressing your sexuality in more open, congested street corners. your life will improve, and the results will surprise you! ill never get dubs

hey OP here posting from laptop it seems mootles wants me to live

start jerkin off in public. start in hidden corner of the library, gradually working up the nerve to start expressing your sexuality in more open, congested street corners. your life will improve, and the results will surprise you! life is worth ending! I love you!

Hey at least stream it for other fags to see

start jerkin off in public. start in hidden corner of the library, gradually working up the nerve to start expressing your sexuality in more open, congested street corners. your life will improve, and the results will surprise you! death is gay

start jerkin off in public. start in hidden corner of the library, gradually working up the nerve to start expressing your sexuality in more open, congested street corners. your life will improve, and the results will surprise you! do it for the hood

WINRAR

start jerkin off in public. start in hidden corner of the library, gradually working up the nerve to start expressing your sexuality in more open, congested street corners. your life will improve, and the results will surprise you! don't really do it

Steam it while batman while fapping

Roll

start jerkin off in public. start in hidden corner of the library, gradually working up the nerve to start expressing your sexuality in more open, congested street corners. your life will improve, and the results will surprise you! wear a cowboy at the moment of orgasm flashing screaming "REEEEEEEEE!" "What in tarnation?"

If dubs then don't do it

suicide isn't really the option inb4 everyone calls me a fag because everyones angsty.... however if you truly are unhappy and find no reason to live why make a thread gambling your worthless life? why not just take it and not put it in the hands of others that clearly dont care for you just don't get kids these days

start jerkin off in public. start in hidden corner of the library, gradually working up the nerve to start expressing your sexuality in more open, congested street corners. your life will improve, and the results will surprise you! wear a cowboy at the moment of orgasm flashing screaming "REEEEEEEEE!" "What in tarnation?" this is a better idea than suicide, my dude

stream it fag

Hitbox

Why'd you post the same thing twice, Sup Forumsro?

>street faggots hate him for this one simple trick

He was gonna do it anyway, why do you think he set the goal to be dubs?

if dubs dont kill self become lawyer and help tump do terrible things for his second term

Is this a copy pasta I've never heard of or some shit?

Most of his voters already regret voting for him, if he pulls a second term of of his magic meme hat I'll be truly impressed.

start jerkin off in public. start in hidden corner of the library, gradually working up the nerve to start expressing your sexuality in more open, congested street corners. your life will improve, and the results will surprise you! wear a cowboy at the moment of orgasm flashing screaming "REEEEEEEEE!" "What in tarnation?" love it hate it, but America is great again!

If it wasn't already a copypasta I guess it is now

start jerkin off in public. start in hidden corner of the library, gradually working up the nerve to start expressing your sexuality in more open, congested street corners. your life will improve, and the results will surprise you! wear a cowboy at the moment of orgasm flashing screaming "REEEEEEEEE!" "What in tarnation?" even you, unsuccessful losers can succeed!

Y doe?

start jerkin off in public. start in hidden corner of the library, gradually working up the nerve to start expressing your sexuality in more open, congested street corners. your life will improve, and the results will surprise you! wear a cowboy at the moment of orgasm flashing screaming "REEEEEEEEE!" "What in tarnation?" happy st patricks day!

Happy saint Patricks day, random samefag guy!

start jerkin off in public. start in hidden corner of the library, gradually working up the nerve to start expressing your sexuality in more open, congested street corners. your life will improve, and the results will surprise you! wear a cowboy at the moment of orgasm flashing screaming "REEEEEEEEE!" "What in tarnation?"
that really hurts ottie.