What does it feel like to have a man cum inside you? Any one have any barebacking experiences to share?

What does it feel like to have a man cum inside you? Any one have any barebacking experiences to share?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/imredheaded/
eroshare.com/8w5melvt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Op is a faggot.

Get on prep and join BBRTS

Would love to fuck a cute twink/sissy bareback, just a bit scared of stds

What about PNP specifically Tina

pnp? tina? what?

i don't like to talk about it

The feeling is great, but make sure the guy's healthy...

Drugs and sex. Tina is crystal

Any one been to a bathhouse?

yes he is, but answer to him or get the fuck out of here moron!

oh. meth sex. fuck yes, i remember that.
wait until the time is right, feel the "wave" coming and "surf" it in - done correctly can last hours

Guy's perspective

The pacing of his thrusts becomes more erratic and they usually become shorter as well, while he's cumming you can feel feel his dick pulsing and stretching you just a little bit more, the cum itself you can't usually feel unless his dick is almost out of your ass, in which case it feels like a tingling jet of hot water, like getting squirted with a water gun but inside of you.

When he pulls out his dick will drag some of the cum back with it and it will start to pool in your spinchter and feel really warm and wet, if you're still loose the cum will start to run right out and you'll just feel the warmth spreading to the outside, otherwise it'll feel like needing to do a really warm, wet fart.

Fantastic! Just did that a few hours ago. I could feel his cock twitching as he filled me with his load.

My first time was also my first time with meth. He must've fucked me for at least 18 hours

>18 hours
whew. and i thought that 6 or 7 hours i fucked my girl was impressive

That's just the physical part. What about mentally and the emotions?

gtfo

That depends entirely on you.

Post cummy pussies while we discuss

>post cum pussies
>in a fag thread

Greentext it pls

how would it feel to have something like this cum inside you?

Fucking amazing

That's a huge load! Can anyone cum multiple times?

Bonor.

Whelp, guess I'm gay now.

he can

I'd love to have a fat cock or two put a few fat loads in me. Fucking diamonds thinking about it right now.

>Barebacked a tranny once
>was my second sex date i ever had about 1y ago
>didnt plan on doing it bb but he(!) Asked me to do it
>in the heat of thr moment i couldnt decline
>feeling was a thousand times better than with a condom on
>exploded right inside
>orgasm to this day umatched

Back to using condoms, cause i got tested positive for chlamydia a few days after

Actually am more scared of getting hpv or herpes than chlamydia, Syphilis or gonorrhea, since those cant be cured.

Having puss drippimg out of your dick may be hassle, but woll be gone i 2 weeks when treated

what will it feel like after? will I be able to sit at work? will my wife think something's up?

..asking for a friend.

what would it feel like to get cum in repeatedly? like what this guy does: eroshare.com/8w5melvt

The hole might ache a little, it won't stop you from sitting down or impact on how you walk unless you actually hurt yourself.

How to stop the cum from leaking out?

its more the psychological thing. You feel the cock twitch but thats it

Go to the toilet after, your butt will naturally absorb most of it, that's actually why the transmission rate for HIV is so high for gays.

thats really impressive
how does he do it?

>will my wife think something's up?
don't be be a cheating asshole.

How long did he hold it in and what supplements is in use?

ask him yourself:

bump

wow

big load and a nice ass, thanks for the fap material

Instant regret. Self loathing. Isolation in knowing you'll never be with your loved ones in heaven.

Great now I need some cum in my ass and down my throat, are you gonna take responsibility op?

hot link

Go to baddragon.com. Buy ejaculating dildo and cumlube. Find out.

who's gonna clean the sofa?

i dont even know how to troll this
>it is to far gone
.. oke i got something

Your life

Feels like aids.

It's OK. There's nothing wrong with being gay.

I love feeling the guys body tense up and his cock throbbing inside me , I grab his hips and pull him balls deep inside me. Ive cum a few times when a guy shoots inside me , But I have only felt the cum spray out once he had a big curved cock and i actually felt his load squirting inside me

You got Chlamydia from a tranny ass? That trannys health is really fucked up...

How can one be sure about your cum loader health ? I mean, if u wanna meet a guy u do not know and u do not want to know because why the fuck, he is here just for your anus and u are here just for his cum. Are there some quick tests or something ?

anyody got any nice creampie webms?