Lets talk about The Dark Web

Lets talk about The Dark Web

Why its useless
Nothing to gain at all

You can watch all the cp and gore you want, that's all there's good about it.

not once have i found gore on the deep web
that's all i want but i can never find it

this thread is a cringefest

Let us, instead, talk about the Light Web.

okay, slightly interested now. why do you want to watch gore?

it gets me fucking hot
i've been through that gay shit like best gore and shit but they never have any good ones
maybe every once in a while but i want something like a man fucking a dead woman but i can't seem to find anything like it
there was one that i found a long time ago that sold videos of women being raped for like 50$ but i'm poor af

You don't need deep web for gore faggot.

bestgore
kaotic
theync

Google them

that barf looks yummy

satanic trips knows where you can get the good stuff friends

>asks about gore
>actually wants necrophilia
Autism overload

nice full house

still even gore i have never found gore on the deep web

so you find dead, dying or injured women hot, but not dead, dying or injured men, or animals if you can't determine their gender?

interesting... probably your mother...

Because gore isn't illegal and therefore the host doesn't require anonymity, as I've already said, you are looking for necrophilia which is a whole different thing on a whole different level of fuckery

Same. And every time I find a gore website that has a female category, 70% of the videos are black/chinese women fist fighting or shit like that, which is not exactly arousing.

damn i guess it could be because of that but i just want to want women get raped in general idk

are there incest forums on dark web?

so its actually necrophilia and rape that gets you hot.. not gore, you fucking tryhard

watch*

>I just want to watch a woman get raped in general

When did she leave you?

i guess you're right
she didn't i fucking hate her she's the worst person in my life

It's pretty dead.
Some CP and vague necro stuff but that's about it, aside from a bunch of dead sites that might as well be clearnet.

intrested in this too

edgy fag

Probably why you're such an angry repressive faggot, I guess you got cucked?

the ync is old as dog tits new friend

Nice fake picture

I should add, most shit people meme about either: A: don't exist, or B: are CIA honeypots. Namely redrooms.

really makes you want to rub your little dingle dong all over those slits though

The "dark web" is a project of the U.S. government. The Tor project was invented by the U.S. Navy. To date, 90% of Tor's funding has come from the U.S. government. This is public knowledge.

For Tor to work for the U.S. government they need civilians, like kids browsing Sup Forums, to use Tor so they can hide in that traffic. This is the only reason the "dark web" and "Tor" exist. To help the U.S. government spy and kill and steal from everyone else.

But you all knew that because you're such smart little fuckers. Ain't ya?

>implying

could they not have done that on the regular internet?

while thats true, you have absolutely no idea how tor encrypts and anonymizes traffic

the FBI had to go to extreme lengths to hack visitors for a specific host, suggesting TOR itself has a backdoor of some sort is complete nonsense. from your post, its not even clear what you're trying to say either