Rough wwyd 2

rough wwyd 2

my sister on the right
I just want to dominate her

Sam in middle

Missionary with the lights off for three minutes. Thickest condom possible, don't want any mistakes!

what would you do Sup Forums?

Wwyd to lucy ?

Which one and wwyd

How many wheels does your house have, OP?

left

I'd kidnap her and in the back of my van I'd tie her forarms to her ankles while shes on her knees so shes stuck in with her head up. with a ball gag in her mouth I'd slap her and jerk off to her crying face while slut shaming her. Then i'd remove her ball gag and stand up over and just shove my cock down her throat, only using my legs to pull my cock in and out of her mouth. I'd only let her get air to puke on her tits. right when I'm about to cum I'd thrust so hard in her throat that my cum would choke her.

which one and wwyd

Wwyd to my cousin? She likes it rough

Kick her ass

Wwyd?

How would you use this slut?

Wwyd

eat BBC nut from that tasty pussy

more please i wanna cum to her

tie her hands downwards to her legs and tie her legs together and tape her mouth shut, me and my mates bukkake her and write 'free whore' on her forehead then leave her in a public place with only panties and a bra on

reply 4 reply

Fuck her thiccc ass so rough

More? Would rupture her asshole with my main vein

Wwyd ?

Something about that costume is just adorable.
I'd push her up against the wall, put my hands under her top and maul her tits. Get her to stick her ass out, rip or cut away the costume and take her from behind right there. When I was done I'd make her kneel and open wide for my load, fangs still in.

wwyd?

wwyd ?

kidnapping

what do you want to see?

wwyd?

U got kik ?

And then...

Her riding or taking it from behind? Hot as fuck

ive got plenty of that

Got any sc or kik for her?

Which one? Wwyd?

tit fuck, cum in her hair then let friends bukkake her

Ask her on a fine spaghetti dinner. During that time i would get to know her and get her to like me. Then after we are done i will take her home to where i will walk her to her door and allow us to part ways. Five days later i will message asking if she wanted to go watch a movie or something and start our relationshio there.

Please continue, would love to throw her around and fuck her hard

No takers?

More of those glorious tits please

keep going, she likes it rough. ive got a lot too

You're a lucky man, post some riding or on her back getting fucked? Would put her in a wheelchair if given the chance..

Wwyd

so rough

she likes to show them off

mid orgasm

Wwyd to her?

Wwyd? My cousin

Holy shit she's hot. I'd fuck and choke her till she's almost passed out, slap her around, choke her again and when she's passed out, cum inside her.

Nice.

Nice.
Push the girl on the right into a corner and cut open her shirt, then pull down her bottom and give it to her hard. I'll make sure to do it in a dark corner so nobody will see and the only one who can hear her moan is me

not hot

Please continue user, she's unbelievable.. I'd fuck her till my cock fell off and then still probably pick it up and ram it back in by hand

Wwyd

ha that's nice
i would make her lie across my lap, hips on me, face pressed on the bed, caress her curves and slap her ass, then i would play with her pussy and asshole and finally fuck her brains out.
wipe her face

tie her hands to her shoulders and heels to her ass so she has to walk around like a dog. I give her a collar, a food bowl and an open mouth gag. When she is thirsty she has to unzip my pants and beg me for water, then I piss all over her and she has to try to catch it in her mouth to relieve her thirst. She is now nothing more than a pet

reply 4 reply

Wwyd?

wwyd to my gf?? requests available..

ask for a blowjob then i'd anal sex her

id take a better photo

take away the menu, order water

wow she's cute

Wwyd to these 18 year old sluts?

Girl on the left, wwyd?

She really is

anything more revealing?

Yup. Waiting for a wwyd worthy of it.

WWYD?

no one?

no replies for her?

Nope

Wwyd ?

Starting by licking her nipples and pussy. When she's wet, I fuck her deeply from behind while destroying her ass with a dildo. Next I make her sucking the dildo and I ass fuck her. Finally making an ass to mouth and dumping my big load of cum into her slut throat

This is my slut so I fuck her when I want and what I want. Each time I finish by cumming into her pretty face and she already asking more of cum.

Nudes? I wanna wreck her so bad, sexy as hell. Who is she?

Anyone want to wreck these sluts?

Op's sister, I need nudes

not got nudes but seen her naked a few times, its a lot better than it looks

Fuck yeah.
Right? She's my friends gf.

I would get her drunk and pay tips to te waiters to dump their loads into her drinks every time they serve her.

Then i would bring her home with me, and face fuck her, having her to puke all over herself and my crotch.

When she passes out, i would proceed to fuck her other 2 holes, tossing her body around like she was a fuck toy... which she probably is.

How?

wwyd?

Jesus H Christ

she seems to often forget her towel when showering, so has to run naked from shower to her room
I have blown so many loads remembering those tits bounce and that ass

She's perfect. Looks young though.

Wish there were nudes so fucking bad.

I might see if I can secretly record her in the shower, but would be suicide if I got caught

heres a fake someone made of her

Replies for Replies!!!
What would you do to Kristy??