Anyone on Sup Forums playing Eve Online?

Anyone on Sup Forums playing Eve Online?

I'd still be playing if the PLEX prices weren't so high..

Last time I played the price kept increasing faster than I was able to increase my income and I was farming T4 missions with a Tengu.

T4 missions are meh...if you can fly a tengu, do ded sites or c2's in wormholes. Much faster
Op btw

Bump for more info

I'm really thinking about playing my old char again.

She has amassed a shitton of skillpoints over the years and can basically fly anything besides Titans and Carriers.

I know corps prefer specialized pilots, but it was a lot of fun to not have to do the same thing all the time.

yes and thats all i care to say on the matter

Oh by anything I meant mostly any Caldari ships.

I never really went into the other factions, at least for bigger ships.

Does anyone play this game still? I wanted to get into it years ago, but I was like 16 and no reputable clan would take me because of my young voice.

Now I'm 22 and feel like the opportunity to play the game when it was good passed me by

Are they still ganking Hulks in Highsec?
I loved listening to some dnb sets while casually mining but it became too dangerous and I wasn't able to relax anymore. You always had to be ready to jump out at any second.

I played this shitty game 1 month, set a bot to farm for a plex and got banned, shitty game anyway

I'm glad you're gone.

every time i want to come back to EVE online i install it, play it for 15 minutes and then turn it off.

there's..... really nothing interesting to do.

other mmo's, even the shitty ones, give me the option to fuck around the world, do some quests, visit places.

EVE got nothing, besides PVP.
And nothing has changed in the game in the last 10 years, so thats that.

dubs.

Don't worry about any of that m8, EVE is at one of the highest points ever right now. I'd honestly recommend joining. You can at least give it an extended try, since you have alpha clones now, which is basically sort of an infinite trial.

I just might. I'm currently between games, and I don't do well without a time sink, maybe EVE will stick this time.

I stopped subbing my chats after my corp and alliance died. Never forgetti black legion

I played a few years back and was in high command of Test Alliance Please Ignore, then actual real life responsibilities pull me away from the game and ended up moving on from it to other games. It was fun and with always have a place in my heart but i'll never go back to it.

I love it. Immersion is great, the space shit is fun. hard game to learn sorta I found, the only real way is to just play and learn it. In the beginning I found it
>easy to get lost
>easy to get sent on a mission I couldnt handle and get blowed up
>easy to get confused about what items will be best for what purpose and at what price

Really I'd say it took me like a 2 months of playing before getting down "the basics". Also learned it's more fun piloting two accounts at the same time. So I have two accounts now, both have their "mains" who are super skilled up, one as a miner one as a "fighter" type. Mostly now I just roll around in the big ass Mining cargo barge making dope cash, guarding him with my fighter (cloaked) and engaging anyone that zooms in looking for a little pvp or to extort people for isk. Good times.

I hear this "join a corp, join a corp" alot. I know I probably should but ya know what since I am still learning imo and I am still having a blast playing it the way that I am playing it, then idgaf. I can make at least enough to support one account just by casually playing each week.

This is enough for me. It's a great game if you like space. It isn't HARD to learn I guess, it just takes a WHILE to really get into it. But it's easy to do cause again, if you like space shit this game is awesome. Also I think plex is priced perfectly.

If it was too cheap it would break the game imo, just like if it was too expensive.

nigga theres like 25k ish people online just about any time of day

Black Legion is gone? Man a lot has changed since I've last played.

the best part of eve is exploring in the nulsec imo, that shit was so fun

Btw is the Alliance Tournament still a thing? That was always fun to watch.

>I can make at least enough to support one account just by casually playing each week.

guess I better word that differently. I can make at least enough to cover one account by casually playing each week, but yeah, it takes a couple weeks to get it.

Also, multiple accounts changed the game for me. If you can afford it, either by ingame currency or you have money to burn, multiple accounts homies. Make your own fleet sorta. Smoke weed, go to space, mine shit. Uncloak on the faggot who webified your mining barge demanding 20 million isk or he's gonna blow you up then shove a bunch of missiles up his ass.

Love it.

Thorax roaming in provi is /fun/ and since im too autistic for a corp im still in the default npc one.

EVEryday for the last 5 yeears i played this fucking game. its a love/hate relationship

This game sucked