When a shitskin gook thinks he's "canadian"

>when a shitskin gook thinks he's "canadian"

Does this bother you? I hate when a paki or korean calls themselves "Canadian". It's disgusting to be honest.

>t. Ching Chong Chang

I hate anyone who calls himself "Canadian"

Most Canadians here are just immigrants.
Stopped seing Canadians, Americans and Australians as whites.

Chinese too.

Why woukd you assume a chink? There's literally no difference between gooks and chinks.

They don't even know the differences amongst themselves.

I do not put any kind of identity on myself. I don't really care what other people consider themselves.
It is their business, not mine.

it doesn't bother me at all what they call themselves, it's just that nobody not from the new world will ever see non-white immigrants into the US and Canada as being those nationalities. Prototypical Americans and Canadians are white people in people's minds, there's nothing that can really change that. Black people in America are their own special category though.

Honestly, niggas are American. They didn't come there willingly like other immigrants.

>Kill Natives
>Decide they're the new inhabitants
Really made me think

yes, we all come from africa

>new world
>waaah non-white immigrants

What? So we aren't allowed to be homogeneous yet Europeans are?

Do you realise how stupid that sounds?

That's exactly what that means.

We are immigrants, why the fuck do you think we can complain about others?

So you would say that a Ukrainian Canadian that came in 1950 is more Canadian than a Chinese-Canadian descedent of the railroad builders? Fuck off idiot

That's retarded and hypocritical.

Nobody would want to go to Bulgaria anyways so it's a non-issue for you.

t. Kim Jung Un

t. Chang Lu Kang

That's not an argument, you're a retard.

that's exactly what we did, yes.

>t.
if you're going to be this lazy with your trolling, why bother at all?

Too bad for you they are in fact canadians. Also let me get your rebuttal out of the way

T. Chang wang zing zang

Now fuck off

t. Ping Pong Kim Jong Zhou

I always thought that Canada was most tolerant nation in the world but once again Sup Forums has shown how wrong I was.

Shame desu.

Not even a fan of diversity or nonwhites but the Bulgarian is right. There's no real claim to "muh" land here unless you're a Native.

>Nobody would want to go to Bulgaria anyways so it's a non-issue for you.
Um, ok.

Why should I dignify you leeches with an actua response?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with China and Korea right now, so why the fuck don't you live there?

Even countries like Pakistan and India, despite being shitholes, are liveable.

I understand why our government takes in some refugees because of war like Syria or Ukraine, I'm not simply bigoted towards foreigners, but not countries that are stable with no country-wide conflict.

It's fucking disgusting that people give up on their own country and hop to another one because it' slightly better.

Your parents are inherently leeches, how does that make you feel?

We are tolerant but we place real limits on that tolerance. Unfettered tolerance or bigotry are both bad.

>thinking Sup Forums is even remotely representative of the real world
I always thought that Finland has the best education system in the world but once again Sup Forums has shown how wrong I was.

Shame tbqh.

Canadians are edgy retards on Sup Forums. They dont represent their society as a whole. No one does here.

Immigrants work harder than the average canuck and we dont fuck enough so we dont have enough kids

The same could be applied to you and your ancestors

See? This is the sort I trolling I enjoy. But since you outed yourself earlier, I shan't be taking this b8.
All that typing was in vain :^)

There was nothing wrong with Europe either. Why don't you live there?

It doesn't bother me, because I don't live around non-whites.

Shitskins and gooks are NOT Canadian and never will be. Only the 5 ethnicities on the mother beaver decides who is actually Canadian.

You're right, there's nothing wrong with europe or asia or wherever, everyone should leave Canada and give the land back to the natives

Asians in Canada are the new colonists. Whites in Canada are the new natives. In the future Whites will willingly go into preserves to protect their 'heritage' and Asians will make Canada into a technocratic state.

>muh natives

Look at how many shitskins and cucks gave you replies. The state of Sup Forums these days.

>nobody

completely wrong. I'm never surprised when someone tells me they're American no matter what htey look like

>Muh this is my land

How is adding "Muh" an argument? It's a logical question. What makes "real Canadians" any different when they're also immigrants, except with blood on their hands?

because one group built modern Canada and one group wasn't even a unified nation but were actually tribal societies completely unrelated to the state of Canada besides once occupying its current land.

""""Natives"""""" are not native to the Americas, they traveled over a land bridge to get here. Mammoths were the REAL native Americans and the flea bitten red man killed them.

Back to with you alt-nigger

Are you making fun of yourself now?

There's literally nothing wrong with immigrants and there's nothing you can do about it besides crying on a Mongolian forum.

Back to you shitskin lover

This.

You're a loser OP and you will never affect change. You and the people like you have lost. Go shart yourself cuck.

There is something wrong with immigrants when they are non-white. I can do plenty senpai, you're the one crying with your problem with our racism.

>these posts
>in the current year
okay buds :^)

I'm not even OP I just agree with OP. If we've lost then you have nothing to worry about :)

>literally "no u"
so this... is the power... of the white supremacist's intellect

i don't mind it's better than when they call themselves something else when they have been living in france since birth

What do you do besides crying online?

There's 300,000 immigrants a year to Canada how many have you stopped :)

Lmao what? Do you know what lgbt means?

>I can do plenty senpai
That must be why you shitpost like an autist all day. Truly you are the saviour of the white race

Bruah you are all originally immigrants. Get over yourself.

>white supremacist
have a look at the immigration policies of east Asian countries

/thread

Im not worried ;P

Call it a difference of priorities. Never said I was a white supremacist. White nationalist is more apt.

FUCK OFF

Don't get me wrong though. I support Nationalism for European countries(and Asian, and African) but Canada and the United States has no claim to it.

Canada/US should not exist.

Go study some Canadian history more buddy, we made one-sided treaties with them and "accidentally" gave them diseases, we didn't slaughter them like the Americans

Me personally? I refuse to hire non-whites, and I try to fuck up their day as much as I can. We will win the culture war the more you say shit like "WE TAKIN OVA WHITE MAN", just wait :) Looks like you're the one crying.

>Canada/US should not exist.
Go jump off Niagara falls

t.Iranian shitskin who thinks hes white

It's okay there's plenty more McDonald's around lol you're not hurting anyone really

We stuck them in schools to kill them culturally and many did actually die

Canada and America are countries founded by and for Europeans. No reason why it shouldn't have stayed that way.

I don't dislike the individuals who come here (except fuerdai), but I'm against this reliance on mass immigration to keep our population afloat while the white canadians are at sub-replacement fertility and forced to see their legacy fetter and get called evil racists for so much as suggesting that white people still have a place in the world

Yes I know what it means, I'm calling you a faggot.

>That must be why you shitpost like an autist all day. Truly you are the saviour of the white race

So you're trivializing internet usage in the marketplace of ideas. Good strategy. Dismiss it as shitposting.

This.
/thread
Oh wait some Canadian faggot has to weep and cry some more.

Glad to know some of you want the whole country to look like Scarborough just so you can sit back and claim moral superiority and condemn racism. You will suffer if I do lmao.

>muh residential schools

Literally a bazillion times better than what happened to child labourers in industrial revolution era UK.

And the schools were well intentioned. Look at how enclaving and reserve systems has worked out today. I like aboriginals and think they're capable of a lot more, but by focusing so intently on cultural protectionism and not participating in modern society, they're being held back.

Posting "REEEEEEE IMMIGRANTS" with a picture of wojak or pepe is shitposting.

The rest of us white folk have clearly decided its time to let non-whites into our society. Stay mad though.

These

>us white folk

Do something about it faggot

Protip: your "activism" goes about as far as making angry threads on Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

Pepes are entry level smug newfag.

I remember American posters used to make posts like these circa 2015.

I never voted for it, do you remember when you voted for it? Since Pearson and Trudeau we've had politician after politician who all had the same ideas with opening the flood gates as fast as they could.

>And the schools were well intentioned.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Besides, they were forced to attend these schools against their will. I think we should send you to political re-education camp until you drop your conservative beliefs. After all im only doing it with good intentions ;)

And what came of it? Nothing

I wonder what the results of a ballot would have been when Kennedy and trueau's immigration reforms were enacted. I sincerely doubt the population would have voted yes hence why they weren't asked.

You're starting to see it slowly now but Nativism and populism is the future. The more you try to poke your opponents saying "LOL DO SOMETHING" the more likely it is to backfire.

Shows how much your fat ass has accomplished in turning the tide. And we didnt vote for this because it happened long before we were born.

But it's not happening. Nothing is happening.

There isn't a single nationalist party in Canada. There isn't any nationalist groups.

All you have is le funnie memes
>Starting to see it
Where?

That's the point stupid, we never had anyone suggesting it was a good idea to curb immigration. Ever. Our "conservatives" are further left than the American democrats. Even when saying it happened before we were born Canadians were never given a choice, and we still don't have one. That will change.

Why do I always remember the video of Trudeau falling down the stairs when I see a Canadian shitposting?

>that will change
No it won't. Try it by forming a nationalist party and getting ANY votes.

Tick tock, 300k immigrants a year meanwhile.

Canadians arent stupid enough to vote for an angry populist. We also arent afraid to have genuine conversations about immigrants like the euros are. Look at the refugees for example. Rather than let everyone in we made it very clear that women, children and men with families would be admitted and young single men (most likely to be terrorists) would not be. There's a right and wrong way to do immigration and were one of the few countries willing to openly discuss it

Thats because everyone but stupid trailer trash niggers like yourself have figured out that well regulated immigration is a good thing

Canada will take time.

>Starting to see it
Where?

Brexit
Trump
The netherlands, even though Geert predicitbly lost, his cause has been furthered a lot
The Italian referendum
Le Pen

It builds up slowly but your regressive rhetoric is dying. If I'm wrong then don't worry about it.

keep mocking the working class and keep mocking their concerns. It's a winning strategy.

>look at all these things that happened in other countries
>it will definitely happen in our unique and different country

We don't have women getting groped in the street and cafes getting shot up like the euros. I also NEVER see the burka or shit like that that you see everywhere in europe

>all working class people are trailer trash
Well look at you projecting there you posh twat. I never suggested that for a moment.

>Trump

In what way? He's a liberal. He's not a nationalist in any way. US is still 56% white. There's still NO major nationalist party in the US. Young people STILL don't support nationalism.

Trump isn't doing shit

>don't worry about it
Not worried in the slightest. There is no nationalist party in Canada. Prove me wrong

Yes it will, it will change.

We will given time. Oh we can discuss it? Where was the discussion when we were told, TOLD, not given the choice for mass immigration? It's a cop out calling our possibility to discuss it a victory.

Immigration from shitskin countries and gook countries are killing Canada, but when the country looks like the GTA I guess you will be satisfied eh?

That's because new major parties aren't created in the US. Different ideologies battle over control of the Democrats and Republicans. The Democrats used to be borderline white nationalists within your grandparent's lifetimes.

>it will change

From what? Are you actually part of ANY nationalist group?

Do you partake in any activism?

Do you support any nationalist parties in any way?

>it will change it will change it will change

Keep repeating that maybe it will come true.

>Immigration from shitskin countries and gook countries are killing Canada, but when the country looks like the GTA I guess you will be satisfied eh?
How exactly are they killing canada? Because they dont look like you? And yeah sure if it makes you mad why not, cant wait until were a Chinese colony, whatever you say bud.