Screw all of these trap and BBC threads or random green text threads, lets have some real talk

Screw all of these trap and BBC threads or random green text threads, lets have some real talk.

What's the best fruit?
>pic related

Elephant

my nigga

Fuck you! No fruit is more versatile than corn.

I used to think banana was the best fruit.
It is easy to eat, stills your hunger and comes in a handy carry container. So there is no mess or juices dripping all over the place.

The problem with the banana is that it is a very stressful fruit to have around. They go bad quite quickly so it is like you are being put on the clock to eat them. Instead of enjoying a good banana in a calm environment you are now rush eating them because they might go off.

So apples took the first place for me.

Pineapple. Hands down my favorite food.

Chayote

Plums my friend.

Lemonade

Wow

If you find a banana stressful I hate to think what the rest of your life is like.

I like strawberries with cream.

This without a doubt. But you have to buy the ones from Costa Rica

Pineapples give a fucking annoying tinge

Mangos you cunts. Mangos are the best fruit

Limes are good, but I can top them with this motherfucker right here.

Might as well just eat cum, it's slightly less gay.

oranges :D :D :D

if you can find/afford tree ripened mangos.

They have started growing them in the south of Spain, but they are in season just for a couple of months.

You know what, guys? I like a simple fruit. Just an apple. It's good as is. You don't need to peel it, you find 'em everywhere, and they often are delicious.

Peppers. No question.

toss up between mangos and apples for me.

a mac apple to me tastes great, is kind of filling and it takes no prep

mangos take prep time, get sticky from all the juices going everywhere but taste better than apples.

Lemons>Limes
Fuck you.

>Australia