Most inaccessible music albums you can think of

Most inaccessible music albums you can think of.
Ill start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u55b2Gl1P0w&ab_channel=MRTRAUMATIK
youtube.com/watch?v=zLRYREmJqho
youtube.com/watch?v=LUgpSZ2XYpE
youtube.com/watch?v=BhowltNq2bE&t=59s
youtube.com/watch?v=70byQuA58fg
youtube.com/watch?v=1xKdKaAjw-o
youtube.com/watch?v=EFBlB-jwf5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=bXi-sydxtVQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=u55b2Gl1P0w&ab_channel=MRTRAUMATIK

This is bait right?

youtube.com/watch?v=zLRYREmJqho

Accessibility is subjective but I'll go with this

youtube.com/watch?v=LUgpSZ2XYpE

That's their most accessible album. I turned this on for my pleb friends who like Linkin Park and Bullet for my Valentine and they fucking liked it.

I fucked with this album pretty heavy the first time I heard it, how is this inaccessible?

posting the obvious.

Not so much songwriting, but the pure sound

Arca would also work for similar reasons, despite being polar opposites

Just metalcore with time signature changes
Just blues with dissonant notes and goofy voices
Just doom with a ton of reverb

Anything by Hermann Nitsch.

pretty inaccessible, it took me months to realize how good it is

What do you like about these albums? I honestly feel like I could enjoy these albums if it weren't for the vocals.

This by far
TMR is a top 40 greatest hits record compared to that album

>Just blues with dissonant notes
>"I have no idea what dissonance means but I'll use this word anyway because it sounds cool"

Igorr is boss. Loved his work with rub my dear and the chicken melody thingy

Niggas on the Moon

youtube.com/watch?v=BhowltNq2bE&t=59s

Oxbow - King of the Jews (1991)

Zouk meets hardcore meets doom metal meets experimental rock meets jazz meets insanity.

Can't wait for the new album. I hope it's as good as Nostril. And the split with Ruby My Dear is amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=70byQuA58fg

How long have you been into music?

God I hope so

Obligatory

I've listened to a lot of weird and intense albums but this is the one album where I literally had to stop listening to it halfway through. Great album though

Mummy and Daddy is pretty much the only album I've ever had to stop listening to part ways through because of content
youtube.com/watch?v=1xKdKaAjw-o
Even William Bennet who makes albums about rape. murder, cannibalism, or serial killing said this one might be too much
>This album is actually quite a worrying one for me. There is a neurosis about some of this work that is genuinely shocking and reaches an intensity that even I could never have dreamt of discovering. There is no explicit sexual content whatsoever - some of the themes cover domestic violence and abuse, subjects that held little interest to me until relatively recently. It will be a sexy record though, in my opinion - but not in the way most people would recognise. In fact, I think a lot of Whitehouse fans may even intensely dislike this album and, by the same token, I don't think we'll acquire many new fans from it. That doesn't really trouble me at all - there is a beauty about music when, on those very rare moments, it takes you to a level where you think it can't get any better. Perfection at a given moment. These feelings mixed with some of this subject matter, however, are deeply disturbing.

Pretty good album but I wouldn't say it's that inaccessible, it just takes liking Soft Machine first

outta the way lightweights

DEP and Converge are great metalcore, super aggressive and chaotic. The screaming adds to the insane feeling of the music, I feel.

Neoanderthals is advanced shit though.

When did Sup Forums become so normie for these albums to be inaccessible?

youtube.com/watch?v=EFBlB-jwf5Q

this is great right off the bat

This shit is fucking great but it's not that inaccessible if you're into black metal

I'm not sure about that. I hate most prog rock and I'm still not very familiar with Soft Machine but Rock Bottom has been in my top five albums for about ten years.

Pimmon - Waves and Particles
A lot of stuff from Pita and Hecker is also pretty inaccessible. I was really into glitch a few years ago but I never got into both of these guys.

There are rare times when I can connect to this album and have an awesome or interesting experience, but it gives me an headache more often than not.
And I loved their first album when I was in high school, but this is like they went into a studio and tried to cover TMR after a week-long meth and PCP binge.
The craziest thing is that they were actually sober when they recorded it.

underage detected

>Sleepytime Gorilla Museum
Thats both the album and band name.

Unsure what you meant by inaccessible, but everyone I showed this band to didn't know it and thought it was too intense so couldn't listen to much. I particularly find them rad and don't have a hard time listen to their music tho

not "the most", but in the neighborhood

youtube.com/watch?v=bXi-sydxtVQ

Mdk by magma or that japanese zeuhl band thats really popular
Any onkyo album