Why do white people dress like this?

Why do white people dress like this?

What is the point of pockets at this point?

Because they aren't niggers

Why do niggers dress like this?

Those are texans. They still think they're Cowboys down there

You tell me.

That's because they are cowboys you stupid cunt

>What is the point of pockets at this point?
Banknotes? You know, those little pieces of paper with a face value you get when you get paid from a.....oh, wait

wut? where else are you supposed to keep your phone and wallet if you don't have pockets?

Because they don't steal everything in front of them, they don't need the extra space.

The pants are so tight there is no way you can reach into the pockets. The jeans look like spandex.

Wallet and keys and phone?

Isn't AZ the cowboy place though? Why do texans think they're cowboys?

wallets and phones are pretty slim tbh fam. they would still slide in the pockets nicely.

rednecks is the proper term...
and redneck are the most repressed gay people on earth... they literally spend their entire lives wishing for dick...
noope no rednecks in arizona
only retirees, fat, diabetic indians, sun fried treasure hunters looking for the lost dutchman, and fucking heat...

Fuckin libtard cissy boi detected. Drink bleach pussy

What's the point of pockets when u can't reach them?

I don't dress like that, but it looks a fuck ton better than having your pants around your knees with your ass hanging out.

dubz
/thread

Somewhere to keep the 'cheeks' of your arse motherfucker...

There are no more real cowboys. Any "rancher" claiming to be a cowboy is retarded. They don't even ride horses anymore they ride quads around the farms

>just white people dress like that

It's called being a faggot

Youre wrong. We still ride, you must live in a city but here in the country some things are still the same

WHY DU WHITE PPL DO THIS LMAO YALL STOOOPID
>every single thread

Its not "white people". Its hillbillies who dress like this. Imbred people who happen to be white. Im white and feel ashamed for...these.. people. So,in name of the rest of the white folk: I apoligize.

So did your gf get pounded out by a cowboy recently or was it a while ago?

Chekt and rekt

Thats a human cd player

He's clearly referring to how tight his Jeans are you mongoloid.

You may ride but you're not a fucking cowboy, get over it.

Great. Fuck off homo, I wasn't talking to you.

Here's some tight jeans on a beaner. Happy now fag.

Hmmmm..... You don't say?