34yo virgin cause of small dick what do, cant stop stress eating all the time

34yo virgin cause of small dick what do, cant stop stress eating all the time

It looks like a mushroom. You should eat more, and more and more. Just don't eat processed stuff. What you need is a good cook.

Don't be forgotten in time.

Make an impact on society.

One they'll remember and speak about for generations.

Especially the ones who thought they were safe until you showed them otherwise.

Do it.

Youre not a virgin because of your dick size, its most likely because youre fat/ugly/hard to be around

Think that's bad? I'm a 36yr old virgin and that's bigger than mine.

femanon here
i would ride it! looks yummy!

Your dick is fine bro. Dick size has nothing to do with getting laid. I'm 27 now and I've been having sex since 15. Did i mention my cock is only 6 inches? My girl friend now has slept with 20 dudes, A few who had big ass dicks. It doesn't matter at all, Trust me. Now go lose so fucking weight by cleaning up your diet and hitting the gym. Build your confidence up.

See there you go! Now hit her up and stop being a virgin.

Pics or you're lying.

Shave yourself, thats disgusting

What he said and I'm going to stress it some more, lose weight specifically that belly. It'll make your dick more proportional to your body and you'll get confidence back

or don't and continue on the downward spiral of feeling sorry for yourself and not getting pussy

the choice is yours

stop being fat.

The problem isn't his hair. He just needs to lose weight, Simple as that. Some chicks dig hairy guys. Now if he has bad luck getting women down the road because of his hair then sure, Shave it. As far as i can tell hes made little to no effort to get pussy.

some chicks also dig chubby guys

That is quite a bit smaller than OP indeed. Maybe a tranny will love you?

This is all the advice you need my dude. Since your 34 i also assume you spent most of your time working, Yeah? So hopefully financially your fine. Most people chase tail before getting their finances sorted. If you got that part done then your doing better than most. Now get to work!

>get
The word that's more applicable here is "take".

There is still time OP.

Do it.

Doubt it. This is it hard, well as hard as I can get at work but even at full mast it's not much bigger.

FAT VIRGIN LIL WILLY
FAT VIRGIN LIL WILLY
FAT VIRGIN LIL WILLY
FAT VIRGIN LIL WILLY

Thats wishfull thinking
Source: me, fat 28yo virgin

Good advice, Go rape someone so you get a life time sentence of butt rape in prison. Definitely more worth than picking girls up or getting a girlfriend for a good supply of pussy.

Wish I still had my friends contact details she was kind of weird and didn't have sexual urges, but liked the idea of having a bf who didn't want to have sex. Maybe someone like that can love you?

>only 6 inches

Most men have dicks around this size. That's why it's the average size.

OP's is probably like 4-5 inches and thin

Thanks. Who knows

you real send me nudes on my kik erikalfonso so i can fap to it

I'm saying there are people out there. It will take a while and a lot of fishing. There are people out there who value the sexual aspect a little less than others. I've met one, but if there is one there is others.

I understand what you're saying. There's probably some kind of fetish sites out there.

Didn't even think that but that is a possibility too.

Dick size matters to an extent, But i wouldn't let it rule your life and stop you from finding love. My ex who in my eyes was a 8 out of 10 was bigger on love, emotion and companionship and cared very little about sex. We dated after high school and she was a cheerleader on a football team. Soooo, Yeah. Don't get hung up on dick size buddy. Theres a girl out there for everyone. Multiple girls to be honest. I could have married each of my ex girl friends just off how compatible we were.

it'ss not that small, it's enough to pleasure a woman, grow some confidence

THIS.

Agreed. Dont think its the dick thats scaring them away..unless you are chasing them with your dick out..otherwise they are running away because you look like a hairy turd toll.

I rarely post photos on Sup Forums, But i want to help you. This is me and my ex, The cheerleader who just didn't care for sex. Great body, Yeah? Banging ass too. Shame she was more in touch with the emotional part of a relationship. Anyways, Point is not every girl has their head wrapped around cock size and sex.

And if you are aspergic that has intimacy issues...

Forever alone.

Stop posting this thread.

Is that u with her in the photo user?

Yeah its me.

Here is a different one at a club, Random hoes. Pussy is easy to get. You just need to put your self out there.Also, Ignore the one on the left lol

And another from the same night. My teeth are ugly too. Their crook as fukkk. But it doesn't matter. Getting women is a simple matter of putting your self out there. Its not this mythical thing that only a few chosen men can do.

i love how you see yourself like some guru when its pretty mediocre dude

One on left isn't too bad.

I don't though. I told op to clean up his diet, Lose some weight and hit the gym to build is confidence. Other than that, I said put your self out there. I've been slaying pussy for 12 years, So in a virgins eyes i would be a guru. I definitely never claimed to be one though. If my posts some how offended you then i apologize. My only intention was to help OP and the guy with a smaller penis.

My dick is smaller than yours and I have fucked many girls since I was 20. 33yo now. Your dick is not that small. Just fuck them.

Simple solution....

Step 1. Lose Virginity
Your V Plates are causing the stress. Find local working girl, pay, fuck.

Your first time will be rubbish regardless, so better to not feel ashamed or anxious about it if it's with a regular chick.

Step 2. Slam regular Puss.
- Go to local bar one evening in the week (not weekend as too much competition).
- Pick suitable spot to set up your ambush.
- Wait for chubby or older target who seems to have low self esteem.
- Make small talk and offer to buy a drink.
- Make it a double and keep plying until she's suitably loose to take home.
- Slam.

Once you've broken your drought, the flood gates will open if you hone your technique.

Don't worry about dick size. Find fat chicks... They're usually grateful.

Good blueprint.

Addition....
Don't build it up to be a big thing.
Don't set your standards too high.
Don't be creepy or too desperate.

Getting pussy is easy with a bit of confidence.

Looks like mine

We have about the same size from what it looks like and I've had no problem sexually. Losing weight is always a good thing but you should do it for yourself, not for the hope of having sex, you'll be more confident in the end and won't think it's pointless when a girl doesn't jump on you right away. From my experience, you really have to try multiple things or simply ask the girl what she wants during sex to please her. Once you find that sweet spot you'll be fine. Just don't be disappointed if you can't last too long. Learn how to finger her, tease and eat pussy, if you do that well enough they are going to have a good time and so will you.
If you had a micro dick I wouldn't be sure what to tell you though.

Your dick is a normal size, you are just fat. You can have a perfectly normal life if you take control. See a therapist or some shit and then tackle your eating habits. I think that the reason that many people are fat is because they have mental issues, diets don't work because they only tackle a symptom of mental unrest (overeating, eating junk food, laying around all day) and not the source. There is nothing wrong with having mental issues, if the world would see this we would all be better off.

Dick is fine, lose weight and maybe gain an inch