Sup Sup Forums, I've had some email message me for the past 2 weeks now...

Sup Sup Forums, I've had some email message me for the past 2 weeks now. One day I decided to look through my spam and I saw some spam, but decided fuck it and replied back. It feels like I"m talking to a real person, but I can't quite tell if she's real or not. "She" says she's russian and 31, and we talk almost daily. Is this a trap to get into America, or do I actually have a shot at this? Pic related, its one she sent me

>what is a conversation bot

Spam

The only bots I've ever seen try to get you to sign up for some bullshit site. I thought I had someone :(

probably just fishing user. even if it is a real person

Reverse search gives no results.
Could be legit.
50/50 chance.

They want you to send them money eventually.

Thats what I just did, no results either. She's pretty cute, says she works at a hair salon, tells me about her past boyfriend, and about her mother. I thought it was weird how her email was in spam, she said she saw my email on a "dating site", but she never said where exactly. Thought I should turn to you guys for advice

So how do you figure this bitch found your email

>402x604
The image dimensions suggests that it is from vk.com
Filenames seem to be from a camera.
Ask for original photos, not re-downloaded, to be sure.

I'm sorry op, it's only a matter of time before she has some crisis or emergency and will need your monitory support.

This is a well known scam.

>monitory

OP why the fuck would anyone want to talk to you without an ulterior motive?

Derp. Get catfished, user.

For my good looks obviously

there is one simple solution to your problem

ask her to webcam/video conversation with you. if you're still suspicious ask her to show you a waving hand or something

Ask her for a pic of her holding a random object like a fork or something.
She might be real, doesnt mean the person behind the camera is some russky trying to steal your capitalist scum heart and liver for repurposing to a dying Motherland comrade.

Just ask for a picture with a timestamp

She told me "after 2 weeks of talking I will give you my Viber", which I guess is some texting app

Scam agents trying to convince us that a girl would ever just want to contact a dude from another country online for funsies.

> she
> russian
> her name is Oleg, she is a forty-one year old fat bald russian with a beard like a grandfather muskrat, he has three teeth in his head, his breath smells like your toilet after you've shat in it, and he really loves you.

have fun with that, amerikanski durak.

As long as he puts out, thats all I need

Although you are most likely correct that there's an ulterior motive here, obviously, I bet you're one of those faggots who calls people shills.

You like anime, I'm sure that description isn't far off from you.

Heres how it works:

1. Establish contact
Get someone stpuid to reply to your spam

2. Establish a relationship
Engage the target and get them to know you and like you

3. "I'm going to your location, should we meet?"

4. "Oh no my bank accidentally my account, it will be fixed in a couple of days - could you lend me money to pay for the airplane ticket? I will pay you back when the bank fix my account."

5. Get money, cut connection.

The end.

lol I'm not that dumb. I don't give money to anyone except my parents. I wouldn't give any russian bitch my money, real or not

so real hot Russian chick in a bar STD free wants to suck your pork sword for 5 cents, you say no?

Why pay for sex. I'll just go on Sup Forums or craigslist and get some succ for free faggot

100% catfish; did you ever sign your email up for any shenanigans like that? Having an answer should also answer the question of believing her or not

ok one cent final offer

How can you be so thick OP?

I eat when I'm tired, stressed, bored, and awake. McDonalds and my parents giving me the rest of their plates because "I'm a growing boy". I'd rather play vidya than exercise, and I go on Sup Forums quite a bit. Thats how I keep my distinct figure

Thick in the head OP not thicc

For your weak mind more like. Honestly I couldnt give a shit less what happens to you so all I'm gonna say is if you keep talking to her and let her convince you to do anything you deserve everything coming your way. Natural selection if you will.

money forward scam, guaranteed

Boy have I got a deal for you OP. You see I'm a Nigerian prince (I can't reveal my real name, sorry) and run the national bank of Nigeria. So if you send me your bank account details to "[email protected]" I will be able to use your account to smuggle money and leave 10% of all of the money I transfer to you.

o shit son, r u srs?

100% this. Sorry bro. odds are

1) most likely. not a female. person on the other side is the phillipines and has 500 people like you he is working at the same time

2) less likely. actual female is involved. so you might get a timestamp, but the above is still true

Do yourself a favor, just block the email and move on with your life. This is not "your one opportunity". You are 100% being played.

best of luck