Sup Forums

Sup Forums ,

I am an unrecognized genius, and I have found solutions for all of modern civilization's problems.

I have solutions for all problems domestic, foreign, economic and environmental.....

Nobody will believe me though because I'm a neet.

It sucks watching that shit show they call human society.....

I'LL EAT YOUR FUCKING DICK, COMMIE

Tell us. Maybe Lord Kek will shine on you.

What are your ideas on economics?

What is it Sup Forumsro

You are a delusional failure who almost certainly has a hilariously simplified view of our very complex world.

Oh hey I remember you.

What would be the point of spelling out pages of information that no one will pay any attention to... even if you agreed with me, you would not have any political representation. There is no way that you would actually think to make these things happen.

how do I make just enough cash for rent and food from home?

This is what I'm talking about. IF I were to explain my schpeel to this guy, he would call it incorrect no matter what it was if it isn't conventional.

for education purpose, or lulz

Op here

So first off communism. It works and all other communism wasn't real communism

Next is social. To curb racial issues we'll have incentivized racial mixing and ultimately mandated race mixing

Lastly for any foreign issue we need to take a slow approach and understand each culture for what it is. Accepting them into our country. That way we never lose

Stop being a pussy and tell us

Save up 2,500-5000$ and day trade on the stock market.

You can make a humble living with very little risk.

Bro, you can't even manage to figure out how to implement a practical solution to your own individual life. How can you possibly think your total removal from productive society has in some way made you capable of world leadership? Too many games of Civ?

For communism, you really hit the nail on the head

Your social solution is shit. Forcing people to do something they don't want to won't erase the issue, if anything it'll worsen it. Just put a ban on all media that make race an issue when it isn't. Stuff like "black man shot dead". Change it to "man shot dead" and suddenly no more racism.

It involves abolishing income tax and housing tax. Dismantling the FED is also a crucial step. Restrictions and regulations on corporate advertising is another integral part of the plan.

>I'm an unrecognized genius
>But I'm not going to explain my genius ideas

You should already have this shit written down. Besides you sound like my stupid fucking brother. You may as well stay unrecognized you piece of shit.

Wouldn't that just create a new race?

Like Mexicans?

>left wing cuck
>genius

Pick one

Communism is pretty retarded friends

I fucking lol'd hard. You should finish primary school before you come up with any more genius world-saving ideas.

yea fuck ppl with jobs they are slaves and toil away while i enjoy gaming rig. no time for working ppl haha.

Real Op here,

> Communism doesn't work. It simply doesn't work unless we lived in a garden of eden, and it still would make the garden of eden a shit place to live.

This. Stop believing that you are better than everyone else. The reason people are "NEET" is because they have been told that they are special geniuses all of their life and they are afraid of participating in society and realising how average (or in the OP's case, below average) they are as a person. Get over yourself, you are just like everybody else.

Are you really expecting me to copy-paste my personal dissertation on /d/ ?

Dude....

Dude, that is fucking obvious, you didn't come up with that idea, it has been tested and shown not to work, how can you even claim credit for discovering something that has been played out in history. It is like suddenly claiming that you have discovered through your superior mentality that the French aristocracy wasn't really what the people wanted to rule their nation.

Actual op here. This is why posting on here is futile others just try to take credit, water down the mixture or "troll". Although the first fake op was right about communism. Forgetting the third world for a moment we live on the brink of a post capital society. If billionaires decided to help their fellow man we'd certainly get there faster

Yes, do it you little bitch. If you are so confident that you can solve all of the world's problems then you should just shout this shit out in public to save the world. Please enlighten us.

Yeah, but they don't so that is nothing but a fantasy scenario. It is like saying that the world would be a better place if we all just stopped fighting. It sounds nice and makes for good music and art, but people don't want to stop fighting; they want power and are willing to damage others for it.

People forget that if billionaires spent all of their money, then it would drive inflation through that roof. Demand would go up exponentially.

Theoretically

So your genius idea is some dumb shit that failed. Oh sorry i mean it wasn't real communism, so you try your retarded system againthen it fails. But thats ok because that wasn't real communism ao you try your retarded system again..

It will just fuel arguments until the arguments reach an impasse ( where people either reject or change the idea), or until a celebrity breaks a nail and people change topics....

Yes, in the same way that the forces of gravity are theoretical.

Then that means that they aren't good ideas to begin with. There is only one way to find out.

Do you honestly believe that if a bunch of billionaires could just feed, clothe, and house everyone in need?

Not true. The same thing happened to the idea of the earth being flat....

Why is that a problem? You want to help save the world right? Are you worried someone will see your precious genius and pretty much copy your work and pass it off as theirs?

SO you want the credit for saving the world do ya? Come up with some good ideas and aaaallll the women will come to zuck ya dick. So the world isn't worth saving unless you're the one who does it.
A real genius doesn't care about fame, money, or women. He would be content knowing he passed on his knowledge to the world and helped make it a better place.

Besides even if someone did exactly that, you have the data on your PC saying you wrote this before they did. If you were a genius you'd realise that too.

The writing has to be influential, persuasive, charismatic. Correct isn't a requirement.

So you don't quite understand history, you're ideas are par at best, and you don't have the drive to create any real traction/movement with your "new groundbreaking ideology" sounds pretty much typical neet to me

we all think that we can solve the world's problems
truth is that we can't
it would be like taking 10 five thousand piece puzzles, mixing them up, throwing away the boxes, and then trying to make sense of it all.

truth is, my friend, that at this point it's all so fucked up that an army of us couldn't sort it out.

just leave it alone, and watch it all go to hell in a hand basket.

Typical NEET. Think they are better than the rest of society. You are not special. Have you ever thought that you're a NEET because of yourself. KYS yourself

What the fuck are you talking about? People didn't think the world was flat; Eratosthenes accurately calculated the circumference of the earth 2300 years ago.

You have a grade-school understanding of history and you think that you are the genius who has solved all of earth's problems?

If the idea is so good, people will listen. You claim that no one will care, but not every single person on earth has to care, only the small percentage that is inclined to care about shit like that in the first place because it is their job to do so.

Give this man a nobbles prize!

ITT: Neet enablers

Nah everyone in this threads been pretty critical of whichever op is the real one. They're all retarded so the general consensus is just get a job dude save the world In your spare time

This. Sup Forums is pretty conclusive on this.

It makes me happy knowing op is sitting behind his computer right now saying to himself "those fools I could've saved them, they'll see.....MOM MORE NUGGETS"

Kek

Op have better political solutions than Trump.
Op have good idea but must read the campain plans of politicians.
The problem is that more and more peoples thinks the political, economic and ecological models are now obsolet.

Best awnser in the whole thread.

The OP has taken the praise his mother gave him growing up as FACT.

No OP. Your mothers praises of "You're a clever little boy" weren't real. They were made through rose tinted glasses to make you feel better.

Now the OP sits there bitter because the rest of the world sees how ordinary he is. The OP feels that he is at fault for nothing bad that has happened in his life. Hell, his mommy still has his pictures he drew on her fridge.

The OP looks at the participation trophies he gained for coming thrid in the egg and spoon race on his wall, wondering why the world doesn't see his brilliance.

So he goes to the place he feels safe. The random board on a website full of losers to be amongst his kin.

Secretly he cries to himself

facts

Do you feel like a psychological god ? pathetic.
I'm not even supporting Op but you realy make me cringe more than Op

MARXIST DEGENERATE ALERT! CLEAR THE WAY FOR LEBENSRAUM!

Obvious OP is obvious OP is obviously OP.

Truth hurts eh?