Is accutane good for acne? What are the side effects, how clear will it make your skin...

Is accutane good for acne? What are the side effects, how clear will it make your skin, and how long does it take to work?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3073620/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your dick will rot off and you will become a nigger

oh boy just what ive always wanted

thanks user, on my way to the pharmacy right now

Its really good except itll make you extremely depressed upto the point of suicide
youll probably piss some more every night
it also stuns your growth a little,i got some steroids on the side with that
thats about it,oh and youll get oily skin watch out

works wonders will make your lips kinda dry though gl user

>tfw already depressed because of acne
>only cure causes depression
fugg

enjoy your Crohn's Disease

i took this for a while

my experience was

>worked fucking great whilst taking the pills
>stopped working after i stopped taking the pills

also, take the dosages slowly. the quicker you take them the more chance of adverse side affects like suicide, permanent hair loss etc etc

also bit kekworthy when the dermatologist was telling me about it;

>so i'll give you roactitane its really good, a shame about all the suicides though

made me kek

Just don't touch your face with your hands at all and regularly change the pillow sheet

My lips are like an old woman's cunt anyway, nothing to lose

Runs in my family, may as well get used to it before im an old fuck

>permanent hair loss
wut

is this common?

It's for *severe* acne. It can cause hair loss and make you permanently bald. Shit messes with your oil glands and stops them from working completely.

Don't take it unless your face is 99% acne.

What kind of acne we talkin about?

its fine just don't go taking 2 pills a day or anything
1 a day is fine.

but yeah, as i said only worked FOR ME when i was taking them.

my pimples seemed to be alot better though, but i still get them, i just don't care anymore. got a gf, the ocassional pimple is in the "who gives a fuck" category.

Are there any alternatives that have less side effects?

How about you stop eating shit nigger. A healthy diet = no fucking zits

no, it depends on your dosage.

IIRC it was like
>here are your pills
>take 1 every 2 days for 1 month
>take 1 every day for 1 month
>up dosage if you feel like, but your risk of side affects goes up alot

i just kept it at 1 a day.

no side affects, age 29 now, no baldness or anything. never felt depressed or any shit like that.

also says to stay out of the sun, never bothered with that either.

Exfoliating cream and a low-fat diet. Change your sheets regularly.

m8 i eat a healthy diet, exfoliate twice a week, change pillowcases very regularly, lift every day, and use all sorts of creams and shit

its still there

>twice a week
kek

just get it m8

just don't expect overnight results. takes like a month or so to kick in.

just don't be a dumb cunt.

I took it and loved it. It dried the fuck out of my skin. I had dead skin build up around my nose and mouth for the first couple months but that eventually went away and now Ive had clear skin for like 3 years. Dunno what that user was talking about with depression. I felt fine. Give it a shot m8.

I was a pizza-faced disaster at 17, with deep cystic acne and after two 6-month runs of accutane, my face and back were completely cleared and have remained clear for 18 years.

I experienced some depression, but that was offset by my attractiveness going through the roof and thus the pussy that followed. However, it also gave me IBS, which I still have.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3073620/

Don't use acne products user. They're all shit. Just stop touching your face and scrub with hot water twice a day.

wet your face and scrape the dead skin off with a knife

sounds crazy bit it works

Its very very good for acne, although its hard going while you are on it. Literally peeling skin away from cevices like behing your ears and under your nose. Dandruff. Dry skin. Rashes. Horrible.

In my experience its devastating for your life. It changes so much in your body chemistry. Lowers your energy levels. Changes your mood. Im even suspicious that it permanently affected me. Very powerful drug.

Does it fuck with your appetite and weight at all?

Accutane helps if you're dealing with puberty.

If you're a little older, it's usually diet, changing your pillow case every day, diet, moisturize, moisturize, moisturize.

Going to get shit on because reddit, but skincareaddict is extremely useful.

Birth control really helped me. If you're a woman, obviously.

That shit works. Only side effect is it raises your cholestrol