Whaddup Sup Forumsfagits

Whaddup Sup Forumsfagits
Gun smoke hash today for the first tme. I do weed for over 2 years now and have been really curious for it. So, like many of my predecessors did I wanna ask you few questions
>I read about methods of smokin' as it is a pain in the ass, and cannot do it as easy as with weed
>How different is the trip from normal devils cabbage which leads to the third
>I play guitar, so will i have infinite imrpovisation skills like with weed?
Yeah also i know it is fuckin stoopid beta normie call it whatever you want to call it to ask such questions on/b/, but hey, who would advise me better, rite?
>inb4 kys

hmmm

"grind" it inn whit som tobaco use ur fingers, And make a joint :)

Yeah i just put a random pic from internet

Honestly i don't have many options rite now apart from using a pipe, thats why i asked about it ;v

He never said pic related

I'm on my way home, as i dont have it yet, so i couldnt post real pic of this chocolatte

a pack of papers is like 99 cents just go to a 711 jeez

Yeah we dont have 711 round here

then go to a generic cornerstore or gas station jack ass

Dont want to smoke it all, as im waiting for muh bud to do it togehther w/him

>How different is the trip from normal devils cabbage which leads to the third
genuinely trying to understand wtf this means
sounds like the password to get into some sort of underworld ring

first time smoking hash after 2 years of smoking weed? or is gun smoke hash something special?
if it isnt then its the same fucking thing, dont even know why youre asking

A pipe will work great, smolder it up with your fingers into the bowl.
If its too hard just heat it for a sec with a lighter.
Hashish is going to produce alot more hits than green where you can get it all in 1 go, with hashish its gonna be more like 3-5 hits with 1 dosage so prepare your lungs.

Put several smoke pieces on the table. Gently warm with a lighter until it gets soft but not melted. Mix roughly with tobacco, breaking up the hash into smaller pieces. In the end you will have tobacco with broken smaller hash pieces sticking to it. Put in joint and enjoy.

Well i had almost no knowledge at all so thats why, but thanks for making this clear!

Crumbe the hash in very small pieces,mix it with tobacco and roll it in a joint or smoke it in pipe.
The effects are very weed like,but are more concentrated in the body,since it's mainly made from indica plants,it will get you a bit tired but it's still good in terms of creativity. Good smoke bro

Thanks, thats exactly what i needed!

I actually find the high more energetic. That said it could feel synthetic in a way (although it isn't) cus you're smoking too little CBD.

Thanks a lot d00d!

I have the exact opposite experience. Maybe I smoked sativa hash.

The easiest way is to heat it a second with a lighter, then grind the heated part in small little balls. Then mix with tobacco, about half a cig should do. Roll that shit up with a paper tip.
Hashish is basically solid oil, so you mix it with tobacco, or weed to have it burn well and not waste it.
A well rolled hash joint depends on how small the small balls were and a perfect tighness of the joint.

yeah i actually read about the biological reactions goin on in your body but only in terms of weed. Thanks for the heads up!

feels like its something you would know if you've been smoking for 2 years
you smoke it the exact same way you would with weed: break it up in smaller pieces, mix with tobacco and smoke
i really do recommend mixing it with tobacco, the taste can be a bit aggressive
as for the high, i feel you like you would get more nuances with weed, while every high with hash will be a "ok i guess im glued to this couch now"
this is all personal opinion

I tried a lot of different tyoes of hash,both from North Africa and Asia,but the effects are basically similar except for a stronger mental buzz from charas

Yeah well its actually good to see it works different on different people, guess it has to do with the species or something

no im fairly sure it just depends on the region and how they get their drugs
ie: for weed im just as likely to find indica or sativa
for hash it will always be indica

Personally, I love hash & I prefer it to weed; but that is mostly because weed has had a negative impact on my anxiety and hash is a lot more mellow.

I put a chunk on a spoon and heat the spoon with a lighter, this means I'm not burning any hash unnecessarily but still softening it up, I then shove it in a grinder I specifically use for hash only until it is nice and fine, then I roll it into a joint with tobacco, you don't need to use as much as you would with weed, maybe like 1/3 as it is quite a dense smoke.

It is pretty mild and a much more relaxed high, I enjoy listening to music, playing Dark Souls for a while and then moving on to some shows with some choice munchies- the perfect relaxed weekend!

Anyway, hope you enjoy your hash high user, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

where i live it's actually easier to get hash than weed, you can smoke it like weed, just put it in little pieces beforehand.
You can also hit the bong, the burst from hash in the bong is way stronger than with weed.

hash gets me more stoned than high, i just want to stay in my couch.

Thanks for all of the answers, tips and head ups, you never disappoint me Sup Forumsros!
*heart emoji*