At what age do men experience lowered sex drive?

At what age do men experience lowered sex drive?
when do you start losing boner power

I always thought it was at 40+

Is there a way to store electricity from brains into a battery or something?

In my experience it's arround 23.

you fat bro?

Mooare!!

I'm 23 and I can't get enough pussy, you gay brah

This, but 26. Still feel 15.

As soon as you start taking an antidepressant or a statin.

35, it's still there

fuck me
im taking psych medication (schizo, it cuts the symptoms altogether)

started last year, noticed sex drive is kill and i barely jizz anymore

Not op but when I was 16 they gave me paxil man it took me 4 hours to cum fuck antidepressant side effects

Bros how do you cum more juzz out of your dong? Did anyone in here tried aniline of method out ?

St. Patrick's Day green country. I like it.

>cum more

take l-arginine and other supplements
I tired it for a few weeks and my cum almost doubled and i was a lot more hornier

That's Japan
happy st-pattys

I'm 50+ OP and still horny as hell. It doesn't get better.

It depends on your body. If you have tons of test and are on nofap, you can pop boners with ease even at old age.

Also, it depends on how healthy you are in general, if you lift, do cardio and eat well then you can maintain your "bonerpower" well into your 70's.

28, have beautiful model-quality girlfriend who is also cool as fuck, but 6 months in and I'm not wanting to fuck her as much. Gonna go get some of these right now actually.

Also, any tips on lasting longer? I can fuck her to just the edge of a g-spot orgasm which I'd say is around 9 minutes of fucking but at that point I can't help but bust. Advice?

The moment you realize it's just another thing culture has hyped up to nowhere and your better off investing in the occasional whore, to get rid of your horniness, than investing time and money in a slut.

Thanks bros !!

Sorry bro, no idea. But be aware that the suppliments that make you more sensitive might make you cum quicker because it will feel better

If it helps, my sex drive fell off a cliff once I started lifting again a couple months ago. Anyone experience that?

im 29 and im getting a drop.

I am slightly overwieght though, 18 stone. it could be cathcing up with me

also i like that pic, looks like someone made a map in RPGmaker.

I'm 28 and already experiencing some lessened libido. My wife tries to get about 2 sessions a day out of me, but lately I just haven't been that horny.
I haven't lost any erection strength or the ability to keep it up and perform, but I've definitely noticed I'm just not as horny all the time like I used to be.
It's not even terrible or anything, sex is still fun, it's just not the goal any more. It's kinda nice, peaceful.

I used to have to jack off multiple times a day.
After antidepressants it's at a really good level.
I don't cum as much but I can go twice a day easily.
It's controllable I'm comfortable. I'm 36