How do i get into selling weed?

How do i get into selling weed?

Where i live, alot of people smoke weed ( i do not smoke weed nor people i usually associate with)

I know a guy who can be a steady weed supplier,

How do i even start?

Anyone ever sold weed/drugs?

Its impossible to make money selling weed being the lowest on the totem. Margins arent there and you need insane bulk

If you need to ask you wont make it.

Dickhead.

this

just a little taste of the market, what bulk are we talkign about

You never know, and i really need money

Buy a pound, roll 2 dollar joints and make 5 dollar bags. Sell to neighborhood kids. Profit.

1. Buy weed at the lowest available price. Larger quantities are cheaper.
2. Cut it into smaller packages for retail sale.
3. Go see a stoner you know and sell him/her some week at a higher price than you paid.
4. Ask that stoner if he knows any other stoners who might want weed.
5. Profit!

Start socializing. pass a few joints out of your local pub, talk to people. In between talking tell them you can sort them out of they need. One or two will call you, that's how you get your first people. Then it depends wether you sell good stuff for a good price or anything else. They will either come for more and bring friends (allways tell them to tell yoou first if they want to propagate your business) or won't come again.

it's super easy, you have to have either your own crops or some bulk money, not much - for like 20 or 30g at first.

Get the best quality possible and sell it to place where it usually doesn't reach like religious communities (yes Mormons blaze it..).

Sell it on the dark net, use PO boxes far from where you live, again sell small but top quality.

DO NOT try to buy/sell bulk, you're going to deal with douches who if they know you don't have backup, they'll either scam you with crap weed or straight rob you.

so about 650 grams of weed,
Rolling a joint would cost about a gram of weed.

So if i use half to roll joints i have to roll and sell over 300 fucking joints?/ how much do i fucking sell a joint for

Stop masturbating so much.
You will be ripped first day, i can smell the low tests beta cunt from here.

>attention whore
>newfag
>dumb without originality
>excessively masturbates
>doesnt even leaves his house

alright, got it, do you deal yourself??

What bulk are we talkign about? pounds/kilos??

don't roll anything you dense fuck. just buy bulk, cut it into 1g bags and sell the bags. people can roll their own.

>alright, got it, do you deal yourself??
You can guess that on your own. Sup Forums is anonymous, my connection isn't.

WEll you see, i wanted to know how do i start as in like how do i meet people with a sole purpose of selling weed, i can deal with my math shit later

Buy it in ounces and sell half ounces to other small dealers and sell gram bags to just regular smokers.

Buy yourself a Nokia brick phone so the feds cant catch yah. Slowly build upo a client list on the phone or even find someone else who's looing to give up dealing and buy their phone from them.

Just start talking to people. You definitely don't know the community.
Imagine if you were stoner, drinking heavily, buying your stuff and some weirdo comes to you and asks "Hi, wanna buy a GRAM of MA_RI_JUANA?" ... I'm stressing it a bit, but I hope you get us. It's only about trust. That you don't scam them and they aren't some undercover cops or snitches.

Not if you're selling to the neighborhood kids. Their tiny fingers can't roll worth a shit.

Well i guess i gotta start making new friends

Speaking about undercovers. Dunno where you live, but in my place these faggots are easily spotted when you get to know the community.
Usually clean shaved, sports wear, walking around in pairs like fags or talking privately with one friend several times per night.. All they do on big parties is asking for weed. Avoid this type.

exactly.

Undercover cops do that shit?
Oh man, unreal

they sometimes pretend to be drunk. but you can guess that by their eye movement, they talk like retards, pretend they can't walk straight, but their eyes are perfectly focused.

who the fuck invites cop undercovers to parties anways

yeah. only on big public parties tough.
Also avoid those if you don't want to get busted. Find your friendly pub, where you can trust people. Something in between shiny sport bar and a shithole, that smells like piss and life failure. Literal greyzone.

public parties, not your typical birthday party with cake and baloons.
more like raves

Makes sense, ill hit up the local bar this weekend or something.

I doubt old people there would be interested in weed, doesnt hurt to ask i guess

nah, old people are usually bigots, who think that stoner = junkie.
I don't know your age, but talk to people like 20+. Younger are usually impulsive retards. Older can fall to previous category.

I see, any tips on approaching a stranger?

just be cool, make some friends and don't talk about weed as your first thing.
you'll find new friends and you'll earn some money.
Man I love weed :>

that's not true at all. I usually collect every 3 months about 20 pounds and sell for 2500 a pound. Out here in Colorado

approaching strangers with drugs is like asking to get busted. You have to get to know those people, make your small network of like 10 or so. It will come to you naturally if you aren't socially awkward or if you don't sell shit.

Selling weed is a waste of time. Sell shrooms instead.

that amount of people depends on how big you want your operation.
You can go bigger, but you have to know these people at least a bit.

I have almost to 0 connection.
So i have to build up connection from scratch.
Was thinking of sell some weed to uni students in local clubs this weekends. having a second thought

yeah, uni students are the best. Still sane people are suspicious ones. You don't have to make them all your best buddies, just to get to know them a bit. Remember the names, have a beer or whatever you drink there with them.
Also points for having some friends in the place where you want to sell, so you aren't that guy who just stands there alone with a beer and tries to sell weed. That would be awkward.

alright, cheers man. Learnt alot

no problem

DO NOT sell it on your own!
Find guy who will do it for you who knows the stoners!
Buy a nice amount of weed, create small packages. Give e.g. 12 packages to your salesman and let him pay for 10.
remember: NEVER sell it on your own, someday they WILL catch u

and how do i do that?
How do i find a guy who will sell it for me and how do i trust him not to turn my back on me??

don't know where you live but lets make an thought experiment:
buy 100grams for 600€
make 29 packs witch circa 3,5grams in it
sell 20 to your salesman, each for 50€
the rest of 9 packs u will give him for his work
400€ +
with only 1 person to deal with
Never get greedy! Better to go with smaller but constant profit. never use a phone!

take a good friend of yourse

nice trips btw

Thats all it takes, yes

Nice dubs you too

weed is the most dangerous drug to sell.
where there is weed, there are guns to protect the product and profits.
where there is weed and guns there is murder.
drug dealers can't call the cops when they get robbed. so they kill or get killed.

tldr> watch the first 48

Buy an ounce and nick it up.
Repeat that a couple of times.
Then buy a couple of ounces and sell quarters and halves.
Repeat that a couple of times.
Buy a pound and sale halves and ounces.
Repeat that a couple of times
Buy pounds and sell ounces.

Congratulations, you're a certified drug dealer

>use PO boxes far from where you live
dumass. you have to show an ID to get a PO box even at the ups stores.

be really carefull...
tell also your friend who will sell it to the consumer never to have contact via mobilephone with somebody. better to arrange a day and a place everytime they meet

never heard about that! weed dealers are usually stoners, so there is no guns n shit

>go to bar
>offer to smoke up cute girls and guys
>get their digits
>move to next bar

chit chat a bit, talk about how you get blzed - run a bunch of these conversations, eventually someone will hit you

alternately... hang out around colleges or highschools and do the same.