So Sup Forums

so Sup Forums
I'm breaking up with my girlfriend today
We share differing political views. she tends to be more liberal (because she once met two black girls that happened to like anime and were lesbians and they didn't act like total chimps and abided my most sane rules of society) so now she thinks all black people are like this.
She is incredibly optimistic to a fault and always lets people take advantage of her. She always disagrees with me at first no matter what i say until i inevitably prove her wrong later on.
So i'm sick of her.
The Trump train has no fucking brakes and i'm telling this liberally retarded bitch to piss off

You sound like a partisan faggot, have some nuance.

well if it bothered you so much you had to reply then you must be a partisan faggot too.
Hypocrite.

this ladies and gentleman, is the byproduct of trailer park republicans.

The only way to teach these people is to let them duck up and learn from their mistakes. The problem with that is liberals are fucking stupid like the chick that tried hitchhiking across the middle east and ended up getting murder raped by durkas

this guy gets it

Drop her off in a normal black neighborhood so she can learn what they're really like.

Is your sex life so bad that you argue about bullshit like that?

you have my sincerest feels OP

Good for you, don't let the libcucks tell you otherwise.

OP here
Trump 2020 my brothers.
it's time for the revolution

Nice logical thread (it's not), you fucking idiot.
GLHF
>Not that user, so please don't respond.

This is your choice, but you can benefit greatly by being around people who don't constantly affirm or validate your beliefs. You are a self-centered piece of shit. We all are. Why not keep your gf around? Having anal with an SJW is a 10/10 experience, after all.

look at all the triggered liberals.
Sorry but you faggots are annoying as fuck I honestly don't blame OP.
Have fun man!

I guarantee you if the roles were reversed and it was a girl complaining about her right wing boyfriend that all these retards would be cheering her on.
You do you OP

I agree that people shouldnt live in an echo chamber, but your girlfriend shouldnt be the person with the opposing views. Dumpabitch OP

OMG Evan? You are dumping me? WE ARENT DATING anymore!!!!! Wtf?

And for the record, you say you're a republican but you're on unemployment, you have Obama insurance, and you think military is for fags. Your so dumb.

you couldn't be more wrong hahahahah

Sorry, ma'am...let me handle this.

Tits or GTFO.

If he is so dumb than why did you date him? Admit it, you're just a slave to cock. Don't worry about it, though, because so am I...

(Can I see your feminine penis? Or does that violate your boundaries?)

Liberals shit posting with gay comics because they are butt mad

Excuse me...I went well beyond butt mad before this thread even started. I am currently butt furious. I might end up in a butt berserker rage. Thank you *so much* for noticing!

From how I see it, they both only have one hole worth using, so...

This

>until i inevitably prove her wrong later on.
yeah you should let her go find a dude who isn't a complete douche

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

All the best relationships are built on long, drawn out political debates in which there must be an identified winner.

Shit dude, if i were her I'd have agreed just to make you shut up whining and bitching.

>>going out with someone whose beliefs are fundamentally different from yours

Rookie mistake kid

So you're breaking up with her because she has different views than you??? How about you toughen up there you cuck special snowflake

yup. OP you ain't a general and your bitch ain't a soldier. if you were on some top notch man game she'd be agreeing with you and you wouldn't have this problem. all women want to see the world their man's way because it validates their relationship choice.

that relationship was on the rocks and your political disagreement was the warning sign.

Sauce

Sauce

Sauce

Sauce

Sauce

I feel like anyone who says shit like this about blacks hasn't spent enough time in a white ghetto or trailer park... shit behavior occurs in all races