3 months ago

>3 months ago
>in talks with guy I've known for a few years for a job
>has "meetings about me", asks about state income taxing information, and things like health insurance
>getting excited, this all seems to actually be happening
>falls silent
>a couple of months of "still getting shit together" or "this is totally still happening I just need to move some things into place"
>yesterday, after a few months of waiting, and eating through savings to keep electricity on, just blatantly ask him, "do I have a job."
>ignored
>"did you get my texts?"
>"I broke my phone snowboarding" via psmessages - status shows up as being on mobile device, message has spelling errors you'd see if you were typing on a phone
>send him message I sent to him on his phone via psmessages
>logs off, ignores me
>get on this morning, no response from him, he's playing some new game
>fuck it

How's your year going so far? Mine's going fucking terrific! This job I totally had 3 months ago actually never existed and it turns out this guy I've known online for a while now is just a big fucking liar. Guess it's back to not getting hired at even my local grocery store because I spent 6 years at a previous job who just up and fired me because my wife was "going to investigate the bosses wife" or some shit (boss is my wife's brother) and they wanted to get everyone out of the office anyway because it'd make it easier to steal from it and violate all sorts of labor laws.

My life is one big fuck you after another and it's fun. So fun. I have 592$ in my bank account; I have no idea what the coming months are going to bring.

paypal.me/matthewtrevino or everafterdisaster.bandcamp.com and buy some music or reply to this and say something because I don't care and I just really want to read some shit that's better than my own.

Can somebody please get this user some weed?

user, most Americans couldn't svrape up the money to pay a $400 bill. *You* can. Count your blessings and stop blaming other people when you don't get what you want. This is Sup Forums. Tumblr is ---> thataway...

Be a man and provide for yourself instead of relying on people. That's why you're poor and begging for money online, because you're a dummy skid.

You sound retarded. You probably don't deserve this hardship, but I certainly don't want to help you.

Keep 'em coming, I can certainly use the motivation, if nothing else.

Dollar sign goes before the amount. You are supposed to know better.
Allowing someone to dangle a job offer in front of you for three months. You are supposed to know better.

Live and learn, OP.

>Dollar sign goes before the amount.

I have dollars ten? I think not. I have ten dollars? I think so.

>Live and learn, OP.

Definitely.

Yah I had something like this happen.

>>Be me
>>Inna America
>>Meet rich university professor
>>Get along
>>Friends
>>Helps with my research
>>Tells me he can give me a job once I have my masters
>>Excited.jpg
>>Keep in touch once I get back home in Europe
>>So about that job offer
>>Smileandnod.bmp
>>Okay Kent.

I don't understand why bitches be doin' it, but they do. So lesson learned, be polite and willing to accept, but never wait for them to come through.

>In common usage, the sign appears to the left of the amount specified, as in $1 (read: one dollar).

you have more money than I do fuck head, go buy some beer, smokes, chicken fingers and some clones and get to work

>I don't understand why bitches be doin' it, but they do. So lesson learned, be polite and willing to accept, but never wait for them to come through.

I don't understand what people gain from acting as though they are following through on things that they promise when in reality they are not. Makes absolutely no sense.

>>In common usage, the sign appears to the left of the amount specified, as in $1 (read: one dollar

Common usage never made sense to me.

that's probably why you don't have a job

This year has been good so far; I finally got a stable job outside of retail and I'm not nearly as depressed as I was at the end of last year.
I'm actually kind of happy and I look forward to getting up in the morning.. it's fucking weird.
Hang in there user.

>that's probably why you don't have a job

Probably.

Glad to hear it! I hope things continue to be good for you!

I wanted to stop smoking pot, be more assertive and live healthier.

Now i think my relationship was based on me being too pussy to break it off and too high to care. I can barely tolerate her stories anymore and she disagrees strongly with the opinions i now voice. Not to mention my 'best' friend feels like a tar pit for character development.

Well that sounds awful. Have you tried bringing it up with her or are you just hoping to ignore it long enough for it to become a non-issue?

Distance yourself from your friend temporarily and see if you feel more free with development.

Try to completely change your habits when quiting weed. I became very restless and bored when trying to quit; pick up a new hobby or something that will get you out and about.
You're more likely to fail if you put yourself in a situation where you are tempted to fall into routine and habit.

I'm pretty sure it's over. I just have to find the right way. There are other major problems that we've discussed (sex, house keeping, money) without affecting any major change.
I told her once that to me it seems like, if we continue this way. We'll end up like those couples that despise each other but won't quit.
She has a different opinion, but that's not surprising, since i do most of everything.

> whining on Sup Forums
Can't wait for my psych appointment in a couple of weeks, maybe then i'll be able to act on my thoughts.

I'm reading a lot, to pass the time. Mostly scientific books that fascinate me, but are also mostly dismissed by the people around me. So not really a thing we could talk about.
I don't think quitting will be the problem (doing well so far), more so that not being stoned makes their problems seem stupidly trivial.

I'm also building a new trustworthy relationship with an older friend i hadn't seen in a while. At least she seems genuinely interested in aiding me.

dun worry op just keep trying for work man i would give cash but in a similar situation but hey just think if lofe changed this much in a negative way it can change that much in a positive

Ricky's right OP, you got enough to start up a small dope farm, or at least buy a ill bulk and small bag it out. It'll bring you in a few hundred a month to start till you can buy and distribute larger quantities. Once you've saved a little, find this job dangling faggots house and burn it down in front of him while shoving his snowboard up his ass, and his "broken" cell phone down his throat. Oh, wear a mask and have a lawyer handy. Live like a man, live for revenge.

>live for revenge

I used to live for revenge, but after a while, found it to be quite the unsatisfying way to live; if I'm always waiting for someone else to wrong in order to feel some sort of usefulness, what's the point of living in the first place? It always so exhausting, just waiting to be mad all of the time and plotting somebody's downfall.

buy some weed and resell it

*ahem* legally of course

of course.

It's not about obsessing, it's about improving your personal position in life to the point that by the time you are financially capable to exact your revenge, it's no longer necessary. It's like being broken up with by a girl you really love, there's no getting her back, but bettering yourself by focusing that anger on improvement, then one day you don't care about her anymore.

Oh, that's good. I like that.

Maybe 'spite' would be a better term?
> i'm leaving your fat ass
> i'll show that bitch and become a model!!