Cuck cleanup/captions. Cleanup for 10 points

Cuck cleanup/captions. Cleanup for 10 points.

faggot

lol bro hot af

I'd gladly clean her pussy with my tongue

Nothing says love like a long deep cum filled kiss after sharing a cock with your wife

clean her

I'd love to lick every inch of her body clean.

That looks so tasty

Sauce?

Clean my wife up and maybe I'll let you fuck her.

Her cum-filled pussy looks so tasty.

Good, you'll be tasting it.
>sorry here's pic

Do you have any more pics?

Here's another mess you can lap up.

I'll gladly clean all of that cum off her. I'll savor it's taste and make sure there's no cum on her when I'm done.

You'll need to clean me off too after I've been inside her if you ever hope to fuck her warm pussy.

Shall I clean your cock or her pussy first?

Me first. She won't mind waiting while she watches you submit.

It'll get her all excited for your tongue to tickle her.

I'll carefully clean up your cum mixed with her pussy juices off your cock.

How do you call this(cuckold/cleanup) in hentai ?

I've kissed my gf when she had another man's cum in her mouth

Oh it will only taste like her pussy juice on me. Sorry to have misled you, but I didn't finish in her,, that's what your mouth is for.

I don't mind where you cum as long as I get to eat it

I'll be shoving it pretty deep so you might just 'feel' it hitting your throat.

I'll try my hardest not to gag on it, but I can't promise anything

Oh I enjoy gagging, especially after I've been probing her soft pussy with my cock and it's really starting to throb.

Having it deep in my throat is making breathing almost impossible

Oh you won't me working on it for long. I'm going to pull out of her with it fully primed and ready to spurt. You'll be getting everything I was about to spend inside her vagina.

Think of your throat as her cervix, eagerly soaking up each blast of warm sperm at it shoots out.

I'll gladly swallow all of your tasty sperm.

mmm yes sir

Thread needs more pictures

bump

(not the first guy)
will you then spit his cum in my mouth? please i'd love some extra gooey cum.

Sure, if that's what you want then I'll do it.

thank you. after you're done fucking his wife, ill suck your cum drenched cock too.

So true, cucking roommates is too sweet to resist

No roomate

? Are you saying you don't have one?

Yes

Fake cum

Is there a way to make cum release dopamine when ingested, like gene alteration maybe?

Get women addicted to cum and there will be no stopping the bulls who posses the irresistible cream from claiming as many women as they please.

I want to see my wife's pussy dripping with another mans cum

If the globs weren't so large in some spots I'd say I wasn't too sure, but you're right that's tapioca pudding or something.

I'll never understand you cucks. This is how I know there's a huge difference between hotwifing/sharing and cucking. They might as well be different fetishes entirely.

I love sharing my girl with other men and watching her get fucked good, sometimes multiple strangers at once.

But if she ever tried to put me in chastity, fucked a negro, told me how pathetic I am or tried to get me to "clean up" we'd be done.

I don't get how you can get into that.

Hippocrite

Well many people can't get how you can like your girl being fucked by anyone else. To them the relationship would be over if that happened. People are wired differently though I would imagine a lot of cucks are bullied into it under threat of divorce and losing half their shit. Or even more pathetic, they're so attached to the woman they suffer this humiliation just to possibly get to stay with her. I wouldn't be surprised if suicide and homicide/suicide rates skyrocket in cuckold relationships for example.

How is it hypocritical?

oh well if you do get into a situation where you can get a roommate try to pick one with a gf.

When she is around and he isn't there are endless ways to get into her pants, start with simple things like shoulder rubs and progress from there.

Get drunk and play strip poker or some other subtle hinting that you dig her. Just walk in on her changing and say oops sorry after eyeing her up and down for a few seconds. She will get the idea and play along, slow at first but it gets faster after you get her to touch and be touched in a sexual manner. Reach around and tweak her nipple through her shirt when watching tv alone, keep it up and she is all yours

Actually most cucks/sharers initiate it. It's usually the wife that is hesitant.

My girl thought it was crazy at first

Que?

> Gloats about liking a thing that most people don't
>'Wtf is wrong with you liking this thing most people don't like?'

Post creampied pussies preferably with captions

Even better if OC

I sure hope that's true, cuz I hear a lot about subs being pressured to pay for dates for her and her lover or just give her straight cash. Real psychological abuse ya know? If dommes doing this didn't gloat about it online I wouldn't even know how bad it is but there's website where women like this go to brag about how much free shit they're getting from their mentally broken husband

It's a form of masochism, just psychological rather than physical. Your approach is a psychological equivalent of sadism

She didnt want to fuck other guys until I convince her to

I think way more people enjoy sharing rather than this abuse you're talking about

sadism how?

Well even if the abuse is under 5% it's still something we shouldn't ignore. I'm not one of those morons who saw 50 shades of grey and assume everyone who likes bdsm is a spineless whimp who just does what they're told or had something traumatic happen when they were a child. I just think we can be open to this culture without ignoring the risks and flaws in it.

Link to that website? Sounds hot

I love cleaning up my gf's cum-filled pussy

Who fills it?

Her other boyfriend

Ntr

Do you wait for him to finish or lick while he fucks her?

Netorare or ntr

do you admit you're at least a little bisexual?

Also if she has another bf, she's not really yours. That's why I only let mine fuck strangers

Never actuallyhave been cucked but the thought of m wife getting creampied by another man makes me diamonds

I wait for him to finish before I lick her pussy. She lets me worship her feet while her other boyfriend fucks her though.

Just a little bit bi

I think I worded my previous sentence a bit wrong. Their relationship is purely sexual.

i usually let one good cum shot go in my wife and then pull out so she thinks i didnt just cum in her, then i drop down and eat her pussy out before any of it would leak out

Same

Do you clean him too?

It's really hot to be a part of and witness. I would highly encourage you to share her, at least once. It will improve your sex life.

No I don't.

And none of you have pictures?

closest i ever get is sharing her pics and roleplaying on say kik, i do encourage her to dress sluttier every time we go out though.

You have my attention. What the last thing you had her wear when you went out?

Who wants to clean up my wife

I do. I wish I could kiss her when her mouth is full of cum.

I do it a lot too

and who fucks her?

Random guys she meets at bars

And how do they fuck her?

What exactly do you mean by that question?

What does she wear when she goes out like that?

She usually wears tight jeans and a revealing shirt. She also wears sexy lingerie under her clothes that I have picked for her.

she ever go out without a bra?

Yes she has a couple of times