New fb/ig/wwyd thread

New fb/ig/wwyd thread

Would love to bend her over that sink, give her ass a few good smacks, pull her tights down and slide into her pussy. Grab a handful of her hair and continue to firmly thrust into her pussy, dumping my load deep into he. Pull up her tights and send her back to class like nothing happened. WWYD?

Tie her up with her hands in the air. With her full clothes on, fuck her in the ass while whispering how good her body feels. Wait for her to "awwww" and/or say "I love you" or some shit. Then pull hard on her hair and go balls deep, grabbing her by the thighs to make sure it hurts. She'll probably be screaming until I cum. Wait for her to feel relieved while still cursing me, demanding to let go. Then I piss a liter's worth inside her ass, watching her eyes go wide in horror. She starts crying and starts to shake me off, but it's useless. I pull out and plug her ass with her panties.

reply 4 reply

Would fuck her hard while she's on her back and cum all over her tits and face

tie her down and fuck that ass til she screamed

Facefuck her hard, grabbing her hair and using her face like a fleshlight while she gags and coughs up and drools all over her own tits, if I feel teeth, I'll slap hard and push her face down, leveraging all my body weight into pressing her face in the ground while I force my cock up her asshole and pound her hard. When I'm about to cum I'll finally let her up to breathe and as soon as she gasps I'll paint her face with my cum, making her inhale it until she chokes

reply 4 reply

Wwyd

Rip her skirt off and fuck her ass over that sink.
Do mine.

Which one and wwyd

Would pound that ass from behind and cum deep in her throat

Would you make her piss herself?

push her face against the mirror, lift her skirt up and fuck her from behind while her face remains pressed firmly against the mirror. cum and then shove the lens of her camera up her ass and take a picture.

Id pull her hair and pound her even harder while she did it

How about making her hold her piss?

why does her phone have an aftershave lid on it? why would you pose infront of a spunk covered mirror?

>2/10 would not bang unless with cilit

tie both of them down, invite a friend to fuck lefty and see which one screamed the loudest. then i'd fuck her from behind and pull on that hair

Wwyd ? Nude request

cut a hole in the back of her pretty little dress. bend her over the counter and fuck her with a kitchen utensil

She has a pussy.

Hohohoho! The creepy pettanko waifu is in the doggy style position!

>The schwanz grows erect faster than the speed of light. It cuts through time and space, letting me close the distance in record time.
>The schwanz is insreted into the creepy pettanko waifu's butt, and the anus

Ohohohoho! Ooooooohhhhh yeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhh! (in the voice of the kool aid man having the powreful ograsm)

>The creepy pettanko waifu is filled with the royal seamin
>The froce of edgeaculation is tremendous. It launches her into orbit, and she is pragnate
>The creepy pettanko waifu crash lands on another planet and pops out babby.
>Pragnanty hromones make her grow a giant rack
>I defecate regally

Ahhhhhh! It is good to be the king! The schwanz king! ^,^

What would you guys do to her?

Strip her naked, but put her back in that shirt. Lay back and have her straddle me, rubbing her wet clit up and down my hard cock until I plunge it deep inside. Reach my hands inside her open shirt, teasing her hard nipples as she forcefully rides my shaft. Pull her in close, kiss her deeply, reach down to the small of her back and push her to the base of my cock as I shoot my load deep into her. More in that shirt, maybe tits exposed? Plaid on girls is my fetish, pic related. Also WWYD?

>I raise the schwanz majestically and penetrate your nostril
>It is stretched many times its normal size and vigorously thrust into

Oooooohhhh yeeeeeeaaaahhh! (in the voice of the kool aid man having the powreful ograsm)

>I edgeaculate onto your brain
>It is lots of seamin, enough to explode the skull

Hahahaha! The best!

Force her glasses onto her face and cum on them.
Do mine.

choke until she passes out. Rip off her clothes and fuck every hole so often, until every hole is filled with my cum!

Left. Would take her into her bedroom, rip off her dress, and lay her on the bed. Would straddle her and fuck her perky tits while she licked the head of my cock. Would flip her on her stomach, guide my dick into her wet pussy, getting nice and lubed up. Pull out, push into her tight ass, pulling her onto her hands and knees. I would lean back, letting her do all the work, gliding up and down my shaft. Finish with a deep throat bj while i stare deep into her eyes, erupting with a fountain of cum that overflows her mouth and spills to her tits. Which one, wwyd?

have her choke on my cock while i fucked that face, then came on her tits. more?

also wwyd

First one

Pee on her

How about making her piss herself?

Best I have
Would def cum on that face but need more

facefuck her roughly and cum all over her cest and top!

3rd one

4th one

Tie two girls on left and two girls on right into super tight forced 69 positions. Ring gags and cut off their bikinis. Butt plugs in all asses, then whip until they're all licking. Once they've all made each other cum, leave on the shore in a deserted place for hikers or animals to enjoy.

Run my hands up and down her smooth legs, just to the top of her inner thigh. Get her trembling with anticipation, thrusting her eager pussy towards my fingers with each caress of her legs. With her skirt push up to her hips, i hook my thumbs into her panties and slide them down. I keep rubbing her legs, moving closer and closer to her smooth pussy, finally running my fingers lightly across her clit. Finding the wetness of her pussy, I slide my fingers in and out, bringing it back to her clit, massaging it slowly. Pulling her dress off the rest of the way, i position myself between her legs, and slide my shaft in slowly. As she lays on her back panting, i continue to thrust and rub her clit, lightly tracing my fingers over her tits, stomach and legs as well. As she climaxes, i pull out and move to her tits, where i finish by running my cock back and forth, finally spraying a hot stream of cum over her neck and face. WWYD?

Facefuck with BBC.
What kind of panties is my girl wearing?

Wow. Incredibly hot. Your girl has me diamonds. Here's a few more face shots of my girl, and some bikini. Would love to her how you would fuck her in more detail.

moar, i wanna cum all over those tits

Begging for cum.

Anyone? Got more if needed

WWYD to her?

You like? Hope you shoot a hot load thinking about fucking her. I'm in love with your girl. Wanna do everything to her.

Tie them to trees facing each other in the forest. Strip off their bikinis and gag with each other's bikini bottoms. Nipple clamps tied to each other nipples. Then tape egg vibrators in their pussies and leave them.

ITT: Sudden uptick of listeria recalls concerns FDA officials.

Come back to them after a few hours, untie this one from the tree and brutally assfuck her in front of her still bound friend.

I have no choice but to cum down her throat.

Please continue

facefuck all three very hard and deep. when im about to cum, i would force lefty to give me a rim job while the middle sucks my balls and the right would swallow my big load!

Take her top, push her against that cactus and fuck her hard

Anyone?

I tie her under her friend and put in a ring gag with a funnel in it. I then take out the friends gag and force her to drink a lot of water and take out her vibrator, then regag her. Tell her if she doesn't use her friend as a pisspot I'll leave them there bound all night.

Anyone? Wwyd?

What would you do this one user?

rip her top off, cut her leggings open and fuck her asshole roughly while i pushher face to the wall. i would cum down her leggings thighs!

After making blonde a human urinal for brunette I'll let blonde get some payback. Tie blonde to stakes in the ground and put a huge doubleendee black strapon in her pussy. Then tie brunettes barely lubed ass into the strapon. Tell blonde it's time for her to get revenge on her friend and watch as she painfully assfucks her friend

break this bitch