So this pic came across my newsfeed on FB...

So this pic came across my newsfeed on FB. A friend of my younger sister from some small hick town in Ohio; she's in South Carolina with her family for some St Pats thing.

>posts this photo of them eating out for dinner
>her bitch friends from Ohio jump in and say that it's too much for a girl her age and size
>she gets upset and agrees
>her family jump in and defend her saying its a normal portion for a girl
>dad goes full blown CYBER POLIZEI BAKTRAKING CONSEQUENCES
>she messages my sister saying she is having a shit St Pats day and her eating is ruined

Is this really a child's/girl's portion in the US? I mean she ate it all and was happy with it, so no problem there. I couldn't eat all that in one sitting though. Could you? What exactly do you feed a pre-teen girl to keep her healthy?

Other urls found in this thread:

viio.net/mz
viio.net/n0
viio.net/my
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

people get mad about getting too much food?

olden pasta is still stale pasta

MOOODS!!!

Yes.
We are gluttons.
But also, we have a ton of food waste, most people at restaurants do not finish their meals and either leave it to be thrown away or take it home as leftovers (which are often thrown in the fridge, forgotten about, and tossed later).

I never got this copypasta. Is it supposed to trigger pedos? It kinda works with me...

what exactly is the purpose of reposting this on a semi-regular basis. I can't quite work out the fetish

Jimmy approves

small soup and salad, few chunks of meat, and a slice of bread? You can't finish that?? What the fuck are you some kind of non-plate-finishing 80 lb little dweeb

sage af

The photo makes the plate look bigger, unless that's a breadknife and a pitchfork.

It's a balanced meal

Nothing wrong with a main meal and a few snack meals in a day. Or a blow out now and again. People need to chill.

Oh and what the fuck is that green shit?

Stale pasta is stale.

Thread over, everyone leave.

not american

>you will never be a cuck
is there an issue with that?

Nice copy pasta op

who gives a shit wtf

Have you ever been to a restaurant that give women a smaller portion? Many restaurants tend to make large portions (especially in US I guess), but if it's too much most people just don't eat all of it.

Remember when you posted this exact same thread like 2 months ago?

Go the fuck back to Facebook, you fucking weirdo.

Let the little girl eat whatever she wants. She's beautiful and certainly doesn't appear to have a weight problem...

>cuck

>rolling for a reason to give a fuck

not yet. Gingers get fat quick.

shes healthy, the portion is normal.

That's the problem with young girls these days.... All they want to be skinny and skin over bone.. Just because they think they look cute, awesome to the outside world. They think a whole apple is already too much for them...

The plate looks like average for a girl her size to eat. Nothing wrong with eating.... And yes, I would fuck her.

>not realizing how pathetic it is to care what a 12-year-old eats
You really should kys.

why? do they keep dying in your basement?

sage

Wow I haven't seen this one in a while actually.

BOOM!

thanks

>And yes, I would fuck her.

What's the big deal? If she can't eat all of it get a to go box and save it for later.

I keep bunnies in my basement. Just for the cause.

viio.net/mz

viio.net/n0

mmmmm good Copy pasta

Stale pasta.
Lousy B8.

>caring what a 12 yr old eats is still a lot less pathetic than Sup Forums after 2012

wew

She probably didn't/was not going to eat it all. Girls are a waste of money when it comes to eat. They always left shit on their plate.

breed them and amass an army

vegetals boi

Dat filename dough

viio.net/my

No, it's not.

>Sup Forums was good before 2012
No, it wasn't.

Kill yourself on out.

another one of these...
Sup Forums was always shit.

I actually know this girl. She does not live in those states

I'm a 298lbs fatty. It's not normal for male or female but this is what we pay for. Like If I got to buy a snack or meal it's pushing like 1k calories. (exageration about the snacks but I have some girl scout cookes where 2 cookies is 1 serving for 150 calories.)

1. she's not fat
2. you don't get fat from one meal, as evidenced by her not being fat
3. how do you even know if she ate it all? you realize people often take home what they can't eat for later?
4. you know this picture was taken in the U.S. how?
5. this thread is total cancer, please kill yourself

classic copypasta
good one op
you caught a lot of stupid fuckers

>shows only the finest spots in all of Europe combined

Could do the same for the US with much more impressive scenery

Can't she take leftovers home or something?

just be greatful that you live in a country where you can eat like that, this year will see more world wide crop failures because of fucked up global warming
its even starting to effect U.S so enjoy it whilst you still can.

your pasta is stale sir

Well how old is she? Is the going thru a growing phaze? If so then its no problem so long as she doesnt eat like that continuously.
Hell i remember as soon as i hit my teens i was hungry as fuck day in and day out.